by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Home 5: Ultimatum

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Home 5: Ultimatum - Page 3 Empty Re: Home 5: Ultimatum

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:42 pm

"I'd rather you drink water than wine. Wine isnt the man's drink of choice unless he's having a sociable dinner." He pours the water for Ryan and come to hand it to him. Je extends a hand out to Ryan. "Jason. I figure I'd tell you that."

The man took a long so I of his drink before setting it down and taking a relaxed sigh. He examines Ryan with his eyes in an analytical way. "I apologize. My field of work begs to analyze visually. But where is the point in that if I know nothing more than looks? Please Ryan, tell me about yourself."

Mr. Yatgra leans back a bit in his seat to he comfortable for listening to Ryan's spell.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Well at least it was nice of Mr Yatgra to reveal his first name, made speaking to him in future a bit easier hopefully. Plus it gave them more character than parental figure A and B, Mr Knight politely shook the hand and took the water with a nod of the head. It seemed that Jason was seemingly quite relaxed in spite of the situation, Ryan suspected it an act and thus was simply neutral in terms of outward expression.

Mr Knight sipped his water, the familiar noise of ice clinking with glass and the cold liquid was a feeling that Ryan inwardly compared to the current situation of his lack of warmth that could only be fulfilled by having Anampo by his side. Now it seemed that Mr and Mrs Yatgra hadn't really checked up on just who Ryan was beforehand.

Ryan stopped drinking and coughed lightly before saying "Very well. I'm British as you can probably tell, born in Edinburgh. I've been with Anampo for about 2 years at least. For employment I am currently working as a professional wrestler in Tension, wrestling arena in Kyoto as one half of the tag team champs." and he leaned back in the sofa to show his confidence. No sign of weakness would be allowed in Mr Knight's mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:46 pm

His eyebrow raises slightly when he saw Ryan sitting back comfy in his seat. He already had done his research. Not to Ryan's knowledge, however. So he was going to use that. "Hm...I see. And tell me something, Mr. Knight."

Her father had a few sets of question for him. Bur he asked an important one first. "Where do yoh see this career going for you? And for my daughter."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Well that was a question parents normally asked their child's significant other, the job. Ryan figured might as well get that stuff out the way now, besides the young man had a few questions of his own for Anampo's parents. Though they might be a bit scathing, so they were better saved for later.

Ryan took another sip of his water and then set the drink down, before resuming his usual posture. With a confident air about him the young man spoke plainly and clearly with what his response to that question would be.

"Where do I see it going? Well I believe that my current title reign is only a sign of things to come, there is no other direction other than up and up and up. And then perhaps when I'm older, I will open a wrestling school to pass my knowledge to the next generation." Ryan said, he had more than a five year plan after all. Though Mr Yatgra had also inquired as to Anampo being in the same career has him.

"As for my girlfriend Anampo, I can picture her doing well also. I have been training her on a regular basis and she has shown a strong interest in this career, therefore as her lover I will aid her and stand by her even if she should choose a different path. After all each person is in control of their own life." Ryan stated with an air that he often mustered when speaking of things he held dear, he believed in what he said. If John was to request to part ways with the paragon of Britain and gave a valid reason for it Mr Knight would be fine with doing so, Mr Carnaby was his own man after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:07 am

"I value that answer, believe it or not. To be able to have plan set up. One that can be reached. Or at the very least should be reached." This was going to start to trickle into his next question. He finishes his whiskey and sat up in his seat. "Things can be left to fate. But shouldn't be. They should be planned out."

He then stands up and walks a frowning steps around the room. "No one is ever in complete control of their life. Many factors sway what control a person thinks they may have. Factors that usually cant or shouldn't be changed."

"You know what an arranged marriage is, boy?" He asks) turning to face Ryan.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:34 pm

Ryan was at least happy that Mr Yatgra could see where he was coming from, Mr Knight liked to at least have a five year plan after all. Planning was how he and John remained tag champs for so long, because they studied the enemy and adjusted accordingly. That said the man's comment about factors of life that shouldn't be changed somewhat irked Ryan, but he prevented his expression from showing it outwardly.

Mr Knight made to take another sip of his water, but he relented from doing so. The young man's intuition told him that Mr Yatgra was going to say something important, and Ryan was not going to fall for the classic spitting out one's drink in response to it. Nevertheless the Brit was a bit surprised by the question.

"Arranged marriage? Type of marriage where the man and woman are chosen by the respective families. Quite common in Arabic culture, what are you getting at here?" Ryan said, from what he knew about the term it was usually something bad. Suddenly this was feeling a little like game of thrones to the British paragon.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:01 am

Ryan was either playing dumb, or really hadn't an idea where her father was going with this. Or...He was being cautious. But none of what Jason knew about Ryan led him to beleive the third option. He looks out of the large wall/window. A moment or two later he dropped the words:

"Anampo was in something like that. Though, she nor her supposed future husband knew of it. Something that should have just happened. And was going to. Until you happened upon our daughter. Albeit the first suitor didnt know, rhe second one does. But he has not met her."

He looks at Ryan dead on. "Anampo was supposed to be with Nick Solem. I think you know him well...When he moved, another man was chosen. But Anampo was not in America by this time. An we're slowly discovering why."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Ryan was playing dumb right now, but inwardly he knew full well what Anampo's dad was getting at. He looks out the window, the better to avoid making eye contact with Mr Knight as he revealed more. Anampo was put into an arranged marriage, Nick Solem huh? Made sense there, knew each other since childhood. Could sound so picturesque, but Ryan knew enough of the world to know it never panned out like that. And it even seemed like these folks had a backup all planned in case of life.

Mr Yatgra looks at Ryan, but Mr Knight wouldn't be cowed in the least. The Brit leans forward in his seat, making his shoulders as broad as possible. Now Ryan considered himself an even tempered man, but he was getting a little miffed here. Mr Knight folded his arms and said "Yeah I know Nick, he's adopted some chick named Juniper. Causes me no end of strife. Mr Yatgra there's been somethings on my mind, and I think now might be a good time to ask them."

Ryan let the words hang in the air for a second before saying "So let me get this straight, your willing to get your daughter hitched to a complete stranger regardless of if they have no chemistry or not? So what does this make me then? Spanner in the works?

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:47 pm

"Im not going to say you ruined anything or put any blame on you. Quite the contrary." He almost ignored Ryan's questioning. He merely gave a nod of acknowledging it. "What do I think you are is not of importance to me. Only slightly. My wife and I care a lot for our daughter and her happiness."

He extends a hand to Ryan. "And if you're what makes her happy, then so be it." He was hoping Ryan would accept the handshake from him. Once he did or didnt, he pulled his hand back. "What we do not appreciate though, is the lack of information. We didnt know she left. We did not know where she went. We did not know about you. And we did not know about this...." He said it with such distastfully spiteful seething.

"Wrestling business..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Okay now Ryan was a bit confused, so the old man and the mom didn't care bout Ryan's background all that much. And they cared about Anampo and her happiness, well was this a case of what believed would be best for her and some self deluded views? The young man kept silent though, he felt that didn't need to be voiced.

Ryan was a little wary of accepting Mr Yatgra's hand, no he did so out of a desire to remain polite. Now the man was then going on a bit of a tangent, and Mr Knight inwardly braced himself for what was to come. And it was as Ryan assumed, Anampo didn't tell the parents that she'd bogged off. Didn't tell them about the paragon of Britain, or where she went. And they didn't know about the fact that the pair of them were wrestlers.

As much as Ryan wanted to chide Anampo's dad for not being a more responsible parent, even if they were busy most parents that cared for their child would least make an effort to keep tabs on them. But instead Mr Knight would play it cool and lean back in his seat again while saying "Well I trust Anampo, as I do with all I care for. I did not inquire about her parents or family due to this, she brought the pair of you to my attention. If she hadn't done so I would have been fine with it, because I would be at her side regardless of the decision she took." Mr Knight was just going to keep playing it cool, he'd been through worse things in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next