» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Chaos, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Suicide and Redemption

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Suicide and Redemption  Empty Suicide and Redemption

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:55 am

Conza had walked away from Anampo after consoling her. The friendship between the rabbit and Nick Solem had snapped its final string. But Conza couldn't help but think that his friendship with Anampo only stronger because of it.

He said something to Anampo that he further pondered. Conza said that he would have forgiven the woman who he'd thought of as one of his few enemies. Minerva. She had basically ragdolled the small boy more than anyone ever had.

Later in the day, while his best friend was meeting her parents, Conza had called and arranged a meeting at his Tension apartment with his worst enemy...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Suicide and Redemption  Empty Re: Suicide and Redemption

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:51 am

To say Minerva had been surprised to receive a call form Conza would be quite an understatement. After dominating and humiliating the poor boy as much as she had, most would’ve gladly made effort to stay away from the sadistic Dane. Yet Conza had invited her to visit him at his apartment? Strange indeed. Minerva had accepted, partially because she was curious what he could possibly want to discuss face to face, and also for...well, other reasons.

A limo pulled up outside the apartment complex, and out stepped Minerva in all her beauty. The tall Dane was dressed in a blue silk dress, slit down the sides of her legs, and a pair of matching high heels. For someone of her stature to come to a place like this felt awkward, like a queen walking through the lowest village in her kingdom. Regardless, she made her way to the room Conza had specified and knocked on it, then crossed her arms and waited patiently for the boy to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:59 am

Conza knew who would be at the door. It was someone he knew had such strength over him, that he was forced to worship her after getting pummeled. He would answer the door and look up at the tall Dane.

His room was fancy, at the least. Much of his furniture, counters and curtains were of French design. And that is just where it came from. His mother sent over something new just about every other week. The furniture was red, white and gold. It made it look like Conza had more money than he let on. That was sort of the case, as he had a steady flow of cash from a few sources.

"Hello, Minerva. Come in." He says, trying not to let his voice falter.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:33 pm

When the door opened, Minerva grinned down at the young man. He understandably didn’t seem too excited about her presence, and she could swear she detected a hint of fear, or at least nervousness in his voice. Also understandable. “Why thank you, Conza. How nice of you to invite me to you, uh...home.” she said before striding past him into the apartment while glancing around.

Conza was just full of surprises, it seemed. As if calling and inviting her out of the blue after she’d manhandled and humiliated him wasn’t peculiar enough, his apartment was exponentially more nicely decorated than she ever would’ve imagined, especially given that the rest of the building was so ordinary from what she’d been able to tell. The color scheme in particular she was rather fond of.

“I must say, you seem to have managed quite well for yourself in such a mediocre setting.” she said while moving to the couch and taking a seat on it. Her right leg crossed over the left, letting her shoe dangle from her toes while she eyed Conza again. “Is it not customary where you’re from to offer a drink to a woman when you’ve invited into your home?” she asked half-teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:17 am

He noticed her ckmment on his home and furniture. "Yes, yes. My mother likes to send me furniture every once in a while. Its a bit annoying to find space. Sometimes I sell it for a bit of money. But I try to keep it all." This was one if his few sources.

He closes the door and walks over to her. Conza gives her a small bow when she requests a drink. "I understand. Please forgive me. I have water, soda and wines." He walks to his kitchen. "What would you like to have, Miss Minerva?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:20 am

“I see...” Minerva commented when Conza explained the nice furnishing of his apartment. She imagined if what he sold was as nice as the things he kept, he likely had quite a bit of money for himself. Who would’ve guessed? She kept the thought in the back of her mind.

When he finally offered a drink, Minerva simply answered, “A glass of wine will be fine.”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:08 am

Conza nodded and started to pour the woman a glass of wine in a deep red color. "I hope you enjoy. This is from my auntie's vineyard. She sends them to mother, who sends them to me." He also pours himself a glass.

He comes back and hands her one of the glasses. "So...I invited you here to talk. Hopefully in a more civil manner."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:18 pm

“I see.” Minerva replied, hardly even listening to the boy as he poured the wine. When he brought it back to her, the Dane smiled and took the glass, then held it up close to her mouth. She took a small sip, then locked her eyes back on Conza again.

“How straightforward of you.” she said with a small chuckle. “But fair enough. What is it you wanted to talk about?” Minerva was more than a little curious. It seemed obvious it had to relate to their first encounter a while ago, but beyond that she couldn’t guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Her eyes come back on him after that sip of wine. Conza tries to look back with the same intensity as to not show himself as backing down. And it seemed that Minerva was willing to talk with him.

"Our encounter...If it can be called that." He pauses to also sip on some wine. "What were your feelings? Why did you do what you did? Ive been curious to know since that day."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:55 am

Minerva could tell it was taking a lot just for Conza to look her in the eye. She concealed her amusement at that, and listened intently as the boy spoke and questioned her. When he was finished, the Dane giggled and shifted in her seat.

“Why? My dear Conza it really isn’t very complicated.” she said. “You see, in Tokyo I get to have fun dominating other women quite often. But since I’ve come to Japan I haven’t been able to have as much time enjoying the Tension wrestlers in the same way. I came to Kyoto that day wanting to try it for something different, and happened upon you on the way. It was nothing personal, I assure you. I’m a conqueror, Conza. When I see something I want, I take it. And that’s all there was to it.” She said, keeping her eyes on his to gauge his reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next