by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Taking it slow (for Freeko)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Taking it slow (for Freeko) - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking it slow (for Freeko)

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:44 pm

"And how was I supposed to hold back on the punches, lightly tap you? That proves nothing, were here to learn not play around." Kyoko said calmly she had enough experience to not pick a fight with your sparring partner, since they could always get you back. Still Rosa's attitude was pathetic, if she could give and not take, she was in for rough career.

"Going all out on a hold just because you got hurt sparring isn't exactly the brightest move, we can go back to a hold if you prefer, or if you want you can give me some punches as payback, I really don't care so long as we move on."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:07 pm

"Its the same concept if you ask me, I did not go full out on you, so what gave you the right to go full out on me?" Rosa was rather pissed still and mostly because she was still on her knees trying to catch her breath after being winded by the body blows she had just absorbed.

"You are right though, I don't think you would learn very much if I made you pass out from the pain of actually fully applying one of my moves on you." Rosa almost unintentionally had laid out a challenge. It was clearly an attempt to get back at Kyoko for hitting her so damn hard. There was no attempt to hide it and the hope was that she would realize the intent of what was said.

Now that she was able to pick herself up off the mat, Rosa would be interested in seeing what Kyoko had to say before she decided on what she were to do next.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:27 pm

"Because you wanted to find out how much you can take, that's the point of endurance training. Your weren't applying holds on me to see how far I could be bent you were showing them to me, that was the deal was it not?" Kyoko said getting a little annoyed at how much this supposed tough gal complained over the task she asked for, almost like a bully, smug and confident until someone actually fought back.

Kyoko rolled her eyes at Rosa's not so subtle challenge, of course she would try and pull a stunt like that. "Will the baby stop complaining if she get to put little Kyoko in a hold? Is that what little Rosa wants" Kyoko said in a voice like she was talking to a child. If Rosa wasn't going to act mature about it she wasn't either.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Rosa did not really want to admit it, but Kyoko was right.. mostly. Rosa already knew what she could take, and it was not much. Kyoko was also right in that she wasnt applying holds to cause pain but to show how they could be adapted for the more erotic matches. "How about this then. If you can escape the hold I put you in, then you can lay into me with a few punches. If you submit, then I get to hit you? This way we both get what we want, though maybe one of us more than the other? Hell, if you can last 30 seconds in a hold without passing out, that counts as you winning as well."

Rosa wanted to get that bitch back for laying into her with those punches at full force. Even if she was ready for them, it really would not have changed anything. Now it would be a full on contest if Rosa got her way.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:51 pm

Kyoko raised an eyebrow at Rosa's challenge. "I assume you mean belly punches with that challenge?" Kyoko said, thinking over the idea. On one hand it was hard to say no to an opportunity that led to getting to work over some bellies, especially since Rosa wouldn't be able to take much and that would probably weaken her ability to actually apply those holds. On the other hand, she was told to ease up on the workout and she didn't doubt 30 seconds was more then enough for her to apply some painful holds. Then again if all she need was to not submit for that long...

"Sure why not? Just hope your tummy is up to it, name your poison." Kyoko decided and waited for Rosa to instruct the first hold.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Now that a deal was struck, Rosa would get two pair of training gloves out of her training bag. They were slightly padded and fingerless gloves very similar to what an mma fighter would typically wear though the padding was far more pronounced. Rosa had no intention of having the first hold go bad on her and being reduced to a sobbing mess in the ring after Kyoko devastated her body with another salvo of blows.

At least with the gloves, Rosa felt like it would even things out a little. "If you are legit about wanting to teach me some endurance then you wont mind using these?" It was clear the gloves were meant to be used for the punching. This was not something Rosa nor likely Kyoko wanted to have last just one or two holds before they could not continue on. Both of them likely wanted to simply torment the other at this point as Rosa certainly wanted to get Kyoko back from before.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Kyoko watched Rosa leave for a second then come back with training gloves. She had seen some like those before, they can help you get a feel for the power of a punch without taking all of the pain behind it either. Rosa had clearly chosen to add them because for all her attitude she one it would only take one or two good sessions of belly punching to crush her.

"Fine, it's more fun with those anyway." Kyoko said, she didn't want to have Rosa beaten too easily, when there was belly punching involved she thrived to have it last as long as possible.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:30 pm

"We have a deal." This was going to help Rosa weather she liked it or not. Either she was going to make Kyoko beg to stop or she was going to get some endurance training that she probably needed. She could certainly dish out the punishment but when it came to taking it she was just about ready to quit after taking only 5 shots to her belly.

Having already picked out the first hold, Kyoko was about to be subjected to a figure four leg lock to see how well her legs could hold up. The plan was to try to disable Kyoko's body wholly so that her later submission moves would almost certainly result in Kyoko giving up.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Kyoko nodded her head, it was about time an interesting challenge came out of this encounter, she knew she needed to survive a few rounds, she'd give Rosa about three before the punches became too much for her to actually get any control with and Kyoko would take it.

Rosa motioned her down and Kyoko responded by laying down on her back, she wasn't sure what she was going for but judging from where she was she imagined a few painful ones that came to mind.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:48 am

Rosa had to think a bit, she wanted to do a leglock but thought to put Kyoko into a texas cloverleaf to start. If she could constantly wear down one part of Kyoko's body then maybe she could force a good number of submissions out of her before she ended up hopefully giving up. Wrapping the legs of Kyoko around her arms, Rosa would turn Kyoko over and the timer would start as she locked in the hold.

If Kyoko could survive 30 seconds before tapping out then she would win the hold. It was an unwritten rule, but Rosa was not intending to use any particular submission hold that she knew more than once.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next