by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jack vs Shalana Gym Spar

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jack vs Shalana Gym Spar - Page 3 Empty Re: Jack vs Shalana Gym Spar

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Jack thought he caught an exotic smell about the Zeltron, and in turn felt his body heat up a bit, almost arousing him in a way. He didn't have much time to think about that when suddenly Shalana turned her face to his and kissed the spirit full on the mouth. Jack gasped for a moment, his eyes wide but soon settled as he melted into the kiss. His brain didn't even register when Shalana swapped positions with him until her knee caught him in the stomach, doubling him over. His mind was too much in a daze from her kiss and unusual scent.

Jack vs Shalana Gym Spar - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:36 am

Shalana will try to use the moment from her knee to try to hook her arm around Jacks head while she leans down and hook one leg to attempt to roll with him using her leg to try and lock down his other leg as she attempts to roll him into a small package pin except they may be too close to the ropes. She will continue the roll if he tries to continue the roll counter the pin attempt with his own till one of manages to pin the other.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Jack cried out, struggling in her grasp in an attempt to break free of the hold. This was not how this was meant to go! She was skilled enough to plow through his strikes and managed to get the drop on him. Jack used the momentum from the roll to slam her shoulders down to the mat and start up the count.

"Heh, ONE!" he started with a sly smile down at her.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 am

Shalana will start to think she had their little spar won till Jack's sudden burst of strength to shift to momentum in his favor to unroll them from her pin attempt then reverse it to pin her down. She will squirm trying to slide up along him so she could attempt to wrap him in a body scissor before the count reaches three. If not she will accept her defeat knowing she will just have to practice harder in order to give him a better rematch.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:19 pm

Jack grumbled when Shalana wrapped her legs around his midsection in a body scissors, squeezing tight. Jack gasped from the pain, beginning to pant as he struggled to breathe. In a last ditch effort to turn the situation around, he struggled to lift up the Zeltron, before slamming her back first into the mat in a makeshift powerbomb! If the move worked, he would move to straddle Shalana, pinning her arms above her head while he began the count, with their faces only a few inches from each other.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:29 am

Shalana would be breathing a bit hard as she struggled to keep Jack locked into her holds which seem to be working at the moment to wear him down which could of won her the match except the difference in their ring experience. She would gasp as she felt Jack lift her up for the makeshift powerbomb which dazed her from the impact which she was never the target from due to her experience with the softer side of wrestling. When he straddled her pinning her arms above her head to begin the count she would try to fight off the daze feeling from the power move which she won't recover in time to break the pin, but she would lean her head up to kiss him for a distraction not realizing he pined her for a three count to roll him over to attempt to pin him even though it is too late.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:40 pm

Jack had long sinced reached the three count when Shalana surprised him with a deep kiss. The spirit blinked in surprise, his whole body growing warmer with each passing second as she held the kiss, and her exotic scent hung in the air around him. He was too much in a daze to pull away from her, so he resolved to wait until the Zeltron broke the kiss.

When Shalana would break the kiss, Jack took a moment to compose himself, still pinning her, "Uh.....good match Shalana."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:38 am

When Jack says good match she will blush and say " sorry I figured trying something unexpected would distract you, but I was too late that odd slam you did really did a number on me" not realizing his powerbomb could of been a lot worst if it wasn't in bad position like Jack had to work with. She will add " it was a good match I hope I didn't make too many rookie mistakes that were really obvious" as she waits for Jack to get up not really minding the position while she is resting up from their spar.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:37 pm

"That's the point of training." Jack answered, helping Shalana to her feet. The Zeltron nearly had him a few times, but he managed to finally get the win.

"Keep working and I think you got quite a career ahead of you." he complimented her, taking some death breaths. He had no dout that in the near future he and Shalana would find themselves in the ring once more in the future....and Jack could not wait for it.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:26 am

While he is helping her up she will whisper to him " I hope my pheromones didn't have any effect on you during the match being I didn't know if it would have any effects outside of normal situations that I could use them influence moods during conversations." Shalana will steady herself moving to the nearby corner and lean back relaxing trying to hold back releasing anymore pheromones to cause any more problems which could of happened already while they were wrestling.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next