Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lube Warfare! (Claudia vs Asaki The Love Nurse)
by OmegaVan0 Today at 12:59 am

» Whoa, blast from the past
by Cicilia Today at 12:55 am

» Something Spicy
by Yori Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» A Star's Return: Justice Asuka vs Satou Kazuma
by Mart-Kos Yesterday at 10:03 pm

» Kazuma's First Day
by Mart-Kos Yesterday at 9:50 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cicilia, Kelsea, LunarWolf, OmegaVan0, Panda, pu-level-up, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Rookie Avalanche Event

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:37 pm by Serpon

Rookies of AFW, are you trying to get your character in big events?  Well look no more, we have an event for you that will start in Avalanche.  What kind of event you ask, well we do have some ideas but we want your feedback as well.  I will be giving out suggestions but these are just suggestions, if you guys want to do something else, we can do something else.  For those of you who are wondering what is considered a rookie, anyone who has been around for less than two years or has less …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 31

Unofficial match- Mary vs. Carol (Complete)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unofficial match- Mary vs. Carol (Complete) Empty Unofficial match- Mary vs. Carol (Complete)

Post by nduns on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 am

The ring had been set up after an hour outside of the building in front of the shop. Mary felt empty without her horns, so she had the broken halves replaced with metal halves. She sighed and thought, 'It'll have to do, I guess.'

Last edited by 383 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

nduns

Back to top Go down

Unofficial match- Mary vs. Carol (Complete) Empty Re: Unofficial match- Mary vs. Carol

Post by Jessica on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:07 am

Carol climbed into the ring with her typical, serious look. It didnt seem like she had to prepare herself for this, as she came here exactly as she left the other place. She gave Mary a death stare and then leaned back on her post, waiting for someone to call the beggining of the match.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Unofficial match- Mary vs. Carol (Complete) Empty Re: Unofficial match- Mary vs. Carol

Post by nduns on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:13 am

Mary sighed and thought, 'It's time to teach you a lesson fair and square,' as she threw a rock back hitting a bell causing it to ring and held a defensive stance.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 am

Carol couldnt resist the temptation of joking with Mary's appearance. " Hey, nice horns. Are they yours? " She spoke as she advanced towards her opponent, a wicked grin across her face.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:20 am

Mary gritted her teeth but bit her lip, regaining control of her temper. She needed to fight like a good guy and not use her old brutal tactics. All that did was remind her of the horrible things she'd done over the past.

If Carol got close enough, Mary would attempt to grapple her and set her up for a suplex.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:22 pm

" Not as long as I breath. " Carol said when Mary grappled her around the waist and used both elbows to hit both sides of Mary's head to make her lose something more than just focus.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Mary tried her best to ignore the pain only to end up letting go and holding onto the sides of her head, screaming in agony.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Carol grinned evily and picked her guitar up, preparing the finishing blow to her opponent's head relatively soon...Though, while going to get her guitar, she could be attacked.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by nduns on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Mary eventually shook the pain off and saw Carol's back turned. She sighed and thought, 'Fighting with honor just doesn't seem to work. I guess I'll have to be a little rough if I want to beat her.'

With that, Mary charged towards Carol's exposed back attempting her Hurricane Mixer. If this hit, she would set Carol up for her Cross Slam.

nduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Carol had no way to counter or even dodge Mary's Hurricane Mixer. And while in the air, there werent much things she could do. She would only fall victim to her opponent's finisher...

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Unofficial match- Mary vs. Carol (Complete) Empty Re: Unofficial match- Mary vs. Carol (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum