» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 17 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:41 pm

Charlie finished eating some chips as Clyde spoke. The guy wasn't kidding that Tension was simply a place where sanity went to die. Charlie nodded as Clyde gave his talk and was happy that there was a champ who appreciated what he had. "Thanks for having us Clyde, and congrats again. Just make sure you hang on to that thing long enough for me to come and dive-bomb ya for it." Charlie said with a grin. "See ya around guys!"

Alaina finished a drink after trying her best to help break up that little scuffle that had erupted at the party. Sadly those types of things were the norm and not the exception at these get togethers around here. She approached Clyde with Charlie and gave him a hug. "Congrats Clyde, and don't forget that some time we can have a champ vs. champ match so I can give ya a kindly little ass kicking." Alaina added with a wink. "It was awesome of you to invite us and hopefully the next time we bump into each other outside a ring there won't be any fights. Bye guys!"

The two friends made their way out right after, one more party complete with fun, drama and a crazy cast of characters under their belt.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Kozue Kaburagi was about to step into awkwardness.

After she and Belle had a little…excursion...in the woods, she was now coming back to the party much muddier than she’d left it, and with a black eye for added measure. It was tempting to just stay in the car and sit while she waited for Femie to come out. Maybe play a little Minecraft until her phone died. Drink some ginger ale to get the nasty taste of blood and mud out of her mouth.

Then she remembered that she didn’t care too much about what people thought of her, really. That made it all much easier. It helped that many of the people were leaving, too. And there was a somber mood over the whole thing. She couldn’t help but feel like having a mudfight out  in the middle of the woods was a wiser choice for her evening.

She walked in with a spare shirt from her gymbag, wearing her sandals so she didn’t track mud across the carpet. She was going to ask if she could take a quick shower, but now she got the inkling that it’d best just to leave and wash up back home. Maybe with Femie.

Kozue started to look around for her favorite turtleneck enthusiast, flicking a few leaves out of her hair as she searched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Femie trotted down the stairs after her secret rendezvous, trying not to be noticed as she took in the scene of everyone filing out. It seems her assessment was correct and she pulled out her compact and took a look. Her hair floofs were disheveled and she still had a rosy glow to her. She was sporting Clyde's slayer shirt that was being stretched out by her ample chest, showing off a bit of her belly. She was a mess and anyone could see that there was something going on. Femie didn't care. She took it in stride.

As she hopped down the stairs, she sought out Clyde and slipped over to him. "Ahhh, Monsieur Gastin..." She said, putting her hand on his shoulder. "I just wanted to apologize, mais, the party was tres fabulous!" She could see that he seemed to be frazzled but pushed her chest forward and showed off that it was his. "I needed to burrow a shirt, Monsieur Gastin, I promise you I will return it clean and if it doesn't fit, then I will most certainly pay for a new one. Also, I have done my best with your sheets. Please, feel free to send me the cleaning bill. It is only fair after all!"

Femie leaned in and kissed both of Clyde's cheeks. "Merci beaucoup for the invitation again, Monsieur Gastin. Oh, and if there's anything you need from moi, do not hesitate to ask!" She added. "Maintenant, I need to find my delicious little ninja! Ohoho!" Femie said as she scanned for Ninjette. When she set eyes upon her, she brought her hand up and gasped. "Oh! Mon Dieu!"

Belle crept in a few moments after Kozue, sheepishly looking around. She was covered in mud too, but thankfully, her over shirt had been relatively dry and mud free after she discarded it under a tree. She was still sporting a pretty nice shiner and bruised cheek, though. She grinned brightly as she passed by all of the people leaving. She would need to talk to Clyde and sort things out. She had a plan, but getting to him was the first thing. When she looked around, she saw Clyde and some weird girl. Belle narrowed her eyes and tied to slink along and collect her things while everyone else shuffled off.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Clyde gave a shaky sigh as he finished his speech and told everyone to leave, wishing they'd get out sooner. He wasn't in the mood anymore and stood stoic as Juniper addressed, feeling some relief in her willingness to comfort. "Thanks." He said, and that was all, still trying to keep a stiff upper lip, giving Ryan a firm handshake. A good man, The Brit said, but clearly not good enough...

He then forced a smile with Charlie and Alaina. "Thanks. Yer welcome. Sure thing." He said plainly to Charlie, his eyes widening tho when the lovely Alaina gave him a hug before teasing a fight with him, her wink making him blush just faintly, only for that downtrodden feeling to quickly return. "I'd look forward to fightin' either of y'all." He said honestly while lacking his usual spirit as the two went off, just wanting to be alone so he could just slump, die and...

Suddenly the lovely Femie appeared wearing... Clyde's jaw dropped and he began to blink repeatedly as he watched the busty redhead stretch out his tight fitting slayer shirt. Clyde just stood there, staring and then swallowing as Clyde found himself envious of the shirt the sexy Belgian woman could barely wear, looking like a total hot mess. Again, Clyde swallowed hard as she approached him. He was dead up until now.

"Y-Yes ma'am..." Stammered the cowboy as Femie got close to him and pushed out her perfect, busty chest, earning a few beads of sweat from his flustered brow. "K-Keep it... You look m-much better in it... " He stammered nervously after she kissed his cheeks, feeling sparks go through him as he felt the lips of the woman who did something with his sheets. "Wait.. My sheets!?" Clyde's eyes suddenly winded with a bit of horror as much as curiosity. "W-Wait... You didn't..." He practically pleaded, not knowing who she had been with.

He hastily turned to see Femie run to a dirty and bruised Ninjette and behind her... A dirty and bruised Belle!? "A-Aw c'mon!!" He finally snapped as he set the title down and marched over behind Femie to take a gander at Belle and Ninjette, his right eye twitching before he sighed and rubbed his temples, visibly annoyed and dissapointed.

"Seriously y'all? In my yard?"
He assumed, having a strong feeling Belle probably started it.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:57 am

Feruza appeared out of the same doorway that Femie had, blushing still. As she saw how dejected Clyde looked, she smiled, and approached him. "Hello, Mr. Cowboy man. I am Feruza Azizovna Nabiyeva. Maybe you have heard of me?" she said, her shirt also quite revealing, seeing as she had Femie's form-fitting turtleneck on without a bra underneath. The Uzbek felt it may be a little... slutty, but it was better than having no shirt at all. She stuck a hand out in greeting, and continued. "Anyways, I am lover of Femie." she said proudly. "Sorry about sheets. If it makes you feel better, we had very good sex. Do you want kiss? I can give you kiss on cheek if you want." she offered. "No further. We do not want to make Femie jealous, do we?" she said, eyeing him down sternly for a second, but then returning to her happy expression.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:38 am

Kozue wasn’t sure what she expected when she finally ran into Femie, but she damn sure didn’t anticipate the Belgian beauty being in a Slayer t-shirt.

”Oh, look at you.” Kozue gave the agasp Femie a little pat on the head, smirking as she looked over her new ensemble. She didn’t know where she’d gotten it from, but knowing Femie, she was fairly certain it had something to do with sex.

”Dude, relax.” Kozue waved Clyde down. It was cute to see him get all huffy, but she didn’t want to play him. ”Me and Belle had a little throwdown, that was all. Nothing new. And it wasn’t in your yard, so chill.” She rubbed her shoulder, nursing a kink that she couldn’t remember getting. ”Was in your neighbor's backyard. I think. Fuzzy on the details.”

She scratched her head, watching as Fer...Feruza? Whatever her name was. Some Russian chick, and apparently who Femie had spent her evening with. There was a tinge of jealousy, but not because she had a problem with Femie giving other women the time of day. It was always clear this was more of an open relationship.

No, Kozue had just wished she’d been there to do with her lover. Kind of a missed opportunity. Oh, well.

She stretched out and gave Femie a quick tap on the shoulder. ”Ready to bounce?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:33 am

Belle turned her head shyly, opening her mouth when Feruza showed up. She frowned and blew a lock of hair from her face and waited patiently. When Kozue spoke up, Belle lowered her head. "She just wanted to talk." Belle said. "I got a little heated and she kinda had no choice but to defend herself." Belle didn't mind lying about it. Clyde was going to be wary of Belle no matter what and Belle didn't see Kozue as a threat to her long term goals, so she saw no reason for Clyde to be mad at Kozue. "It was all my fault, really, Clyde." Belle added. "I'll go..." She muttered and gathered her things, getting ready to leave. She'd be in touch with Clyde soon enough.

Femie smiled at Kozue as she looked her over. "Oh, mon dieu!" She said as she led Kozue out of the apartment. "It seems we both have nice stories for the ride back home! Ohoho!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:19 pm

Kyoko watched the whole thing with a little interest before Clyde said they could leave now, finishing the food she had laredy gotten before doing so she watched the whole event that played out in front of her from all the girls that all either seemed to be having sex or getting into scraps fro whatever reason before moving in. "Thank you for having me Mr. Gastin. Good luck with things moving onward." She bowed again before looking at all the others searching for Amy finding her and heading in her direction. 

Amy watched Diana leave with a smug smile on her face. "Shes certaintly a piece of work huh?" Amy said to Dixie before Kyoko showed up. "Hey were heading out now, so lets go im not waiting on you." She said before looking at the other girl. "Im sorry were you two having a conversation?" Amy stood up and grabbed a beer. "Na were done here, maybe ill see tou again Dixie. Your certainly someone I wouldnt mind facing one day." She said as she took a swig. "Your driving." She said as she walked off. "Yeah like there was any question of if id trust you with my car." She said as the two headed out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:15 pm

"My neighbors..." He said dryly. Even worse. He didn't even know WHY he cared anymore. He wanted the perfect party so Mercy wouldn't scared away but that ship had sailed into space! Quickly though, he turned to Belle and glared at her as she admitted to starting the trouble. Typical. He wanted to say something because Ninjette was his friend but girls were girls and right now he didn't want anymore problems.

Still, Clyde couldn't just kick a girl out in the cold while she was bruised up and muddy. "You can use the shower if ya want. Make it quick, please. No funny business." Clyde sternly before he saw Feruza come down the stairs next and addressed him. A miss Feruza Azizovna Nabiyeva. Oh yeah, she was that chick Diana spilled beer on.

"Oh hey... Well. aside from seein' beer on ya, can't say I've heard of ya." Muttered the cowboy dryly before hearing Feruza confirm that she and Femie ruined his sheets. The boy immediately looked over at the two, wide eyed before blushing faintly at the mental image of those hotties two getting it on in his bed...

A...Kiss?" Clyde repeated before glancing over at Eliza then back to Feruza.

"That's... Mighty kind of ya, ma'am. Ya know I ain't the type ta' turn that kinda stuff down but uh... "
Was all he could say at first before he pointed at Femie and Kozue. "Ya sure shes the jealous type though?" He asked, while pointing over at Femie and Kozue and their obvious thing, all while wondering if an open relationship was what HE needed these days.

"Thank ya for comin', Kyoko, Amy. Nice meetin' y'all."
He said before Bonnie suddenly approched him with a worried look on her face.

"You gon' be okay?" She asked.

"I'll live."
He said quickly and Bonnie nodded before giving her brother a tight hug.

"Yer welcome ta' stay over or just... Hang around with us if ya need anything...." Bonnie said as a deep frown overtook her lips, hesitating for a moment before she finally spoke. "D-Don't doubt yourself, Clyde... It wasn't your fault. She doesn't know what she's missin' out on and-" Bonnie said, trying her best to comfort her brother who stopped her mid sentence in pure disgust.

"Thanks Bon... But I don't need it sugarcoated..."
He muttered as he turned to switch off the TV and eject the Rumble Roses DVD.

Bonnie could only sigh and hold her arm. Feeling sorrow for her brother. Sensing his pain through their bond.  The experience today made her look to Duffy with gratitude and appreciation, thankful she could have someone in her life that loved her.

"Let's go home, babe... She said, holding her hand out to Duffy to lead her away, feeling a need to help her brother but knowing he wanted to be alone.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Feruza glanced over at Femie, who was flirting with Kozue. "You are probably right." she said, laughing a bit. However, before her offer of a kiss could be taken up or declined, Clyde seemed preoccupied.

"Eh, maybe I should go? You seem to be having personal moment. Eh, I wish you, uh, best of luck. Thank you for party." she said rather hastily. Feruza wasn't very good with personal issues. She tried her best just not to become involved with such matters, because she usually did more harm than good.

"Sorry again about sheets. If I can help repay you in any way, please let me know." she apologized.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next