by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane Empty Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

Post by Darius Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:51 pm

On the way back to her dressing room Suyou was stopped on the way by many new fans, mostly men, all requesting an autograph. She smiled kindly, and agreed to do so. Something like this would have never happened back in her old league. Sure, she was just as strong there as she was here, but they focused more on the professional aspects of wrestling and wouldn't allow her to explore her sexual desires there. And so they kicked her, and she joined the AFW, and here she was already signing autographs.

Of course, it was hard to write when you had an unconcious girl slung on your shoulder.

Masane Tajiri was still out cold from their match, stripped down to the black shirt and sports pants she wore, and her hands bound tightly behind her back by her own black belt. This was something else her old league wouldn't have tolerated, but she got no objections here, and she was going to make the most of it. "Well, it was nice meeting all of you," Suyou said to her fan. "But I've got to run. Me and Masane have dinner plans, you see. It's a good way for new friends to get along." With a teasing smile, she closed her dressing room door beind her.

Once inside Suyou gently lay Masane on the floor, outstretching her on her back on top of her bound hands. Suyou gently slapped her cheek to wake her up. "Wake up, little girl," she whispered soothingly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane Empty Re: Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:20 pm

"NNf." She grunted softly from the slap, and slowly started to come to, looking up at the bonde haired woman, but she wasn't really alert to what was going on right now though.

"Uggh... my head.. where am- Hey.. what the-" She started to panic a little when she realized her arms were bound, and she instantly woke up to see her captive, and saw she was in Suyou's dressing room. "Get me out of this!!" She shouted, struggling and writhing wildly, trying to break the binds, then realized what she had tied them together with and calmed down for fear of tearing up Yatori's sash, and glared angrily up at her. "What do you want with me?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Suyou merely smiled at Masane's stuggles. "Shh, don't be so angry," she lightly scolded, stroking the girl's cheek. "And it's not what I want, Masane dear, it's what you want." Her hands cupped around the girl's cute face and she would lift her to eye level as Suyou kneeled beside her. Suyou smiled as she whispered her next words. "You don't think I didn't notice how you were staring at me through the entire match?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Masane blinked at her question, and frowned a little. "I... saw you had an impressive body, but if you thought I had developed a crush on you or something, you're wrong. My heart belongs to someone else." She explained to her, then muttered under her breath. "Even if she is already taken..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:51 pm

"That's right, just keep telling yourself that, cutey," Suyou replied with a smile, completely dismissing that Masane liked someone other than her. Suddenly she pulled Masane's head in for a deep kiss. Her tongue forced its way into her mouth, probing around, wrestling with hers for dominance.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 am

Masane squealed in surprise as Suyou suddenly locked lips with her and forced her tongue in her mouth and growled up at her, trying to kick up hard into her gut to knock the wind out of her. "Back off, creep!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:07 am

"Ouch!" Suyou yelped when Masane kicked, instantly breaking the kiss and making her fly off her. Suyou growled angrily, becoming fed up with the karate girl's comstant struggles. Making the girl complacent would take some work, but she would make it happen.

In a huff she would march yp to Masane and grab her by the hair. "You're being a bad girl," she whispered, still holding an air of seductiveness. "And bad girl's get punished."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:20 am

"Ahh!!" She cringed as her hair was grabbed, and glared up at her. "Get it through your head! I'm not into you!" She said without a single tremble in her voice. She had found her attractive, and strong, but she had laid eyes on Yatori first.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:30 am

"That doesn't matter," Suyou replied, stroking the girl's cheek again. "This isn't about you. This is about me." Her words suddenly took a colder tone. "And all the things you're going to do for me." With one hand still holding Masane by the hair the other would slowly go behind her back, and unhook her pink bikini top, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her double D's for the girl to see.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:03 am

Masane's jaw dropped as she untied her top and let it fall, and tried to pull away. "H-help! Somebody!!" She cried out as loud as she could, not liking this one bit.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next