by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost - Page 3 Empty Re: A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 06, 2016 5:04 am

Setesh's tackle attempt proved successful and he splattered down atop the winter spirit. Inching forward, he sat atop Jack's chest and pinned his arms underneath his knees. He quickly leaned back to hook his elbows beneath Jack's knees and then rolled forward, folding Jack up and smooshing his bulge into the spirit's face in one fell swoop.

"Feelin' pretty flexible there, Frosty" he mused, flexing his arms and pulling Jack's legs forward and backward. "Wanna see how far they'll go?" he grinned, pressing them forward till the tips of Jack's toes were above his head and nearly touching the mat.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost - Page 3 Empty Re: A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 06, 2016 5:40 am

The winter spirit let out a groan as the slime managed to pin him down by his shoulder, effectively keeping his hands from projecting any ice. It seemed that his opponent was not through though, as Jack felt his legs being bent forward, while the slime's speedo clad crotch pressed against his facr.

The latter he was fine with, the former was not. As heavy as Jack's breath became, with his lips against the crotch of his opponent, the pain of his legs being bent almost unnaturally forward did diminish the pleasure somewhat.

A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 06, 2016 6:12 am

With Jack pretty much immobilized beneath him, it was the perfect time to pose for a photo op! He looked up and flashed gorgeous smiles at the audience, all the while subtly grinding his hips forward into Jack's face. To anyone watching, it was clear he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

When he felt like Jack had had enough, he let the spirit's legs flop back down to the mat and he clapped Jack's cheek patronizingly. "You always this much of a pushover, bro?" he teased even more, poking Jack's cheek with his finger.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 06, 2016 6:19 am

Jack's heartbeat was a frantic race as he felt Setesh grinding his crotch against the spirit's face. The slime was thoroughly enjoying himself, and despite the beatdown he was receiving, Jack was enjoying this as well. Setesh finally released his legs, and asked his question to the spirit.

Jack gave a small smile, "Only against slimes apparently. I told you I had a run in with another slime before this match . Didn't go over well."

He tried to aim a bolt of ice from his hands, but given the position he was in, he doubted he could get a shot at him, leaving him vulnerable until Setesh's next move.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 am

"Aha, so it's a fetish then" Setesh laughed, clapping his hands together in amusement. He started to reach back behind him to tease Jack further when he was taken off-guard when Jack tried firing a bolt of ice, it whizzed past Setesh's head and reminded him that the spirit was still in commission. He threw himself forward and somersaulted off of Jack, spinning around up to his knees.

"Aha! Playing possum, eh Frosty?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 06, 2016 6:37 am

Jack gave a guilty smile, "You guessed it man. Sometimes I like being dominated around by a big, sexy as fuck wrestler like you...it's a big turn on for me.... Doesn't help with you grinding your amazing package against my face"

When Setesh released him, Jack chuckled, "Nah, just trying to keep the match interesting...not sure I got enough magic in me to keep up the ice.So you might be the one taking me backstage after all this...but I'll be damned before I make it easy for you!"

Jac k put up his fists, and a light ice covered them, not nerely as impressive as the gloves, but they would do. Jack staggered forward and aimed a swift kick to the slime's side before a hard chop to the chest.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 06, 2016 7:01 am

"What a mouth on this one!" Setesh laughed after hearing Jack's explicit little tirade about his fascination with him. He wasn't buying Jack's story about being exhausted, he might have been knocked around pretty good though.

Even staggering as he was, Jack still had a speed advantage over the slime. Setesh blocked the kick but the icy arms slashed into his chest well enough. "Grahh" he grunts as he holds his breath to puff his chest back out so it can be absorbent before the next strike.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 06, 2016 7:09 am

Jack was putting what magic he had left into the ice shells on his hands, lashing out with rapid punches, but noticed the big problem. Even with the ice doing some damage, Setesh just reformed himself and pushed on. Jack had no idea of what to do, and for once had no idea if he could even win! Still, he wasn't gonna give up, as battered and exhausted as he was.

"you think that's bad? You haven't even heard all the fantasies playing in my head yet." J ack half joked.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 06, 2016 7:22 am

As soon as Setesh had reformed himself, it seemed like Jack was already striking another area and it was beginning to outpace him. The ice was less thick than before, but he was attacking wildly to make up for it, and the strategy was actually working. The more he had to reform the more energy he had to exert, and it was beginning to show. Setesh was breathing faster as he blocked and puffed out rapidly.

Finally a solid blow to Setesh's "ribs" doubled the blue slime boy over and he fell onto his knees. "Frosty has a dirty mind! I'm listening..." he grunted, trying to buy himself some time.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 06, 2016 2:31 pm

"Well," Jack panted, tilting Setesh's head up to look into his lust filled gaze, " Perhaps when we are done here you can help me with my little fetish. You see, one of these dirty little fantasies aside from you beating me like a limp rag doll, is you and I fucking the shit out of each other.That last slime I ran into force fed me something that's making me all kinds of horny, and I need someone to help me with that...preferably a big, strong, dominant guy like you."

Jack spoke only loud enough for Setesh to hear, but when he had finished, the spirit pulled his fist back and threw it forward to slam into the slime's jaw. There was a wet slap as the fist made contact, but Jack's eyes widened in shock. What ended up hitting Setesh's jaw was a bare fist, with no ice!

'SHIT!' Jack thought in a panic, realizing he ran out of magic! He weakened and aroused state was throwing off the magic in his body, so now he was just a skinny pale kid in front of a giant slime.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next