by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Blonde on Blonde

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Blonde on Blonde - Page 4 Empty Re: Blonde on Blonde

Post by acuyra Thu May 12, 2016 5:31 pm

Valley braced herself, expecting Chris to come charging her way any moment, but it never happened. When she looked up, her fellow blonde was giving her a little space, clearly worried that she was going too hard. Valley appreciated the sentiment, but…

”I’m good, I’m good.” Valley clapped and made her way out of the corner sliding into her stance. ”I say stuff when I get thrown around, get chatty, don’t pay much attention to it.”

Valley hopped from foot to foot and fell back into her rhythm, beckoning Chris on. ”Come at me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu May 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Chris chuckled at Valley's response about being chatty.

"I noticed." she replied with a teasing grin. Not that it was a bad thing. Chris appreciated a little conversation herself during matches and spars, especially with a friend. It was when things went silent that indicated bad blood between two wrestlers, or at least Chris thought so.

When Val beckoned her on, Chris would step forward easing into her own stance. When the Wrestle Angel attacked, it would be in the form of a low lunge, looking to grab her friend around the waist, and move behind her in a rear waistlock, the starting position of the belly to back suplex...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 13, 2016 8:17 am

Up or down, up or down.

Chris was coming her way, that much was certain. She was going to do something powerful and impressive, that was also certain. The main question, then, was how Valley would react to it. Being flippy and spontaneous seemed to be working for her so far, so she might as well work with that.

When Chris went low, Valley went high and leaped over her back, vaulting over her with a dive. She grabbed the Angel’s legs as she came down behind her, rolled to her butt, pulled Chris over her shoulder and dropped the larger woman down right on her shoulders, going for the Sunset Flip.

With no referee around, Valley did the honors herself. ”1…!”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri May 13, 2016 5:55 pm

See her soar through the air with the greatest of ease Chris thought to herself, reciting part of an old TV ad for a circus and it's acrobats.

And it seemed to apply here. As Chris went low, Val had taken to the air going up and over her while she continued forward. Feeling her friend's hands at her legs tipped off the larger woman about what the one time Slamazon had in mind. She leaned forward, trying to keep her vertical base, but it was too late, Val already had too much momentum behind her.

"No-no-no!" she yelled out as she went over, landing on her back, shoulders against the mat.

Val's began counting as Chris was in pinning position, sounding out "One!"

The count reached two when Chris gave a sharp twist of her body, throwing a shoulder up off of the mat!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 14, 2016 10:03 am

The Sunset Flip. Always a crowd pleaser.

Of course, there was no crowd here to please, but that wouldn’t stop Valley from showing off. If this spar were to have any real merit, she’d have to fight like she would fight in any match, employ the same tactics and strategies. And in a real match, she’d never turn down the opportunity to get a pin in the most exorbidant way possible.

When Chris shot her hand up and broke the pin, Valley went back into action and didn’t slow down for a beat. She grabbed the arm, tucked it under her armpit, pushed Chris’ shoulder with her free arm and pressed a knee against the giantess’ face, working an armbar. Just one more way to weaken the powerful blond. Maybe it wasn’t doing much now, but if she stuck with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun May 15, 2016 7:34 am

Before Chris could react Valley was in motion, scrambling over her and seizing her arm. The bigger wrestler soon found herself caught in the Slamazon's armbar.

She gave a yell of pain as the pressure on her shoulder and elbow increased before muting it down to a strained hiss.

"Unngh...! Val..ge moff ay face, pwease.." (Get off my face, please) she grunted out with her face pressed between the mat and the other blonde's knee making her words slightly unintelligible...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 15, 2016 8:37 pm

It had been a while since Valley had wrestled Chris Morgan. She'd almost forgotten how much fun it could be. How challenging it was to overcome a giant.

Granted, last time she hadn’t overcome the giantess. But she felt things were going better this time, at least.

”Oops, sorry.” Valley lifted up and pulled Chris to her feet - as much as she could pull up a woman who had about fifty pounds on her.

”Trying to work on my transitions, get a few more submissions into my routine.” She rubbed her sides and winced at a lingering pain. ”Faced a new girls a couple of weeks back, really rocked me with her ground game. Have to improve on that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 16, 2016 6:04 am

"Phew...jeez Val, I'd say your ground game has come a long way." Chris said as she went with Valley's pull, getting back to her feet. "That floatover from a sunset flip to the armbar, it was so fast. Heck of a way to put your quickness to work there..."

Heading over to her water bottle, she raised it to her lips and took a long drink.

"I've been learning a few submissions too. Trying to expand the move set a bit to catch people off guard, you know? You though..." Chris gave an impressed whistle.

She caught Valley's wince and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you ok?" she asked, setting aside the bottle.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 16, 2016 8:58 am

Valley stood up and grabbed a Gatorade bottle from the side of the ring, sipping away on it while Chris did the same. She heard the question that came her way, but she didn’t answer it right away. It was a simple question, but one she wasn’t sure on, if she were being honest. Which she did try to be.

Was she okay? Really?

”Hey. Chris. Tell me something.” Valley sat the bottle aside, squatted, and leaned against the bottom pad. ”I know there was a lot of controversy when you won the belt off Bomber back in the day. Did it ever feel...right, though? Were you happy with the belt, even after you knew the story behind it?”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Chris watched as Valley took a seat. With the amount of time it took her fellow Californian to answer the question, the former Wrestle Angel wondered what it was she was struggling with. The question about the Wrestle Angel's belt caught her off guard.

Walking over to Valley, she leaned on the ropes near the corner, looking down at her friend as she squatted down in the corner. As she did, Chris thought back to the time when Bomber Kishima's friend Yukiko was yelling at her in the halls backstage in the arena where the Wrestle Angels held their main show. It was almost three months since Kishima had been seen and Chris was enjoying her time as champion. Yukiko came up and asked her something similar, if she was happy with the belt, having almost maimed someone to get it. That's when she dropped the bombshell on Chris, that she had fought Bomber when she was already suffering an injury, that she had been forced to go out and face the American or be stripped of her title....

Shaking her head to clear it and bring herself back to the present, Chris sighed.
"You know, I was so proud of that thing. I defended it against all challengers until Risako practically ambushed me for it."

She paused, for the next part was something she hadn't told anyone. Not Risako, not her parents, or even the therapist she saw for a few months after she returned to the states.

"But, in a way I was also glad when Risako took it from me. When I found about Kishima, it was like some kind of sick joke. I took a belt from a woman who shouldn't have been in the ring that night, and sent her to the recovery ward of the hospital for a few months on top of that. It tainted everything I had done since winning that belt." she said.

Giving a bitter chuckle Chris added,
"But despite knowing that, I had held onto the thing. I was young, I didn't want to give up the title. It represented everything I worked for, what I left my parents and home in America for. If I gave it up, what did I have to show for all of that? I told myself things like 'Well I didn't know, so what was I supposed to do? Well, I'm fighting fair matches now, so it's good, right? Who cares what the other girls think, some of them were the ones who gave me grief just for being a foreigner.' All sorts of....crap to justify letting the Chairman continue strapping that bit of leather and gold around my waist. So, I guess the answer is no, Val. I wasn't happy with it, once I heard about Kishima. I was just too much of a coward to drop the fucking thing."

When she dropped the f-bomb, Chris winced and looked over at Val.
"Sorry about my language." she said. "And in case you're thinking you should say it, no, I should not be grateful to Risako for prying that belt away from me. She still set me up and betrayed me. She chose the Angels over us...over me."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next