by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Slime-Slime Revelation

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slime-Slime Revelation - Page 3 Empty Re: Slime-Slime Revelation

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 7:17 am

Sliker seemed relatively unfazed by Setesh's drop kick, already teeter-tottering back when the latter was pulling himself up on the ropes. His punch sailed on home and clocked Setesh cleanly in the head. Setesh's back slid against the turn buckle as he sank to a seated position on the floor, his head feeling like it was literally spinning around in place.

"Definitely....a dick....." Setesh complained, shaking his head back and forth slowly. Did nothing faze this guy? Was he really this out-classed? Or was there some slime secret Setesh hadn't figured out yet, one that Sliker was using to his advantage?

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 7:24 am

Sliker took great pleasure in seeing the attractive slime get knocked into a daze, staggering before falling into a seated position. Now was the time to strike! A tentacle emerged from Sliker's back slithering towards Setesh, who was too busy trying to figure out how to clear his vision.

"You seem to have an odd fascination with dicks, seeing as you repeatedly call me one."Sliker replied, " So do yourself a favor and suck it!"

The tentacle snaked into Setesh's slack mouth as the slime was trying to get his bearings, squirting some of his potent nectar down his opponent's throat. Any moment now, he'd be feeling the effects. Soon Setesh would be a horny slave for Sliker to feed from.

Slime-Slime Revelation - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 7:34 am

Setesh gagged on reflex when Sliker suddenly forced a tentacle into his mouth and down his throat. He could feel the other slime force-feeding him some kind of bio-substance. Nearly immediately he began to feel a dull tingly sensation run along his limbs and body as the compound tried to work it's magic. However, slime-slime physiology seemed to work in Setesh's favor this time, as his makeup neutralized the full effect from occurring.

Forming one arm into a sharpened blade, Setesh quickly swiped up and severed the tentacle from Sliker's body. He coughed and spluttered as he spat out the broken appendage and rolled away to his knees, wiping the excess fluid that he didn't swallow from his mouth.

"The fuck, man!?" Setesh coughed as he tried to spit up the rest, but it had already been mixed in and absorbed. His knees felt like jell-o (no pun intended) as he fought to get back to his feet. Was it some sort of paralytic agent, was Sliker some sort of carnivore slime? he thought to himself with wild eyes.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Sliker growled when the tentacle got sliced, with the appendages melting and being absorbed into his foot. But the job was almost finished.

"Too late now Setesh...you feel it don't you? That tingly, warm sensation pooling through your body?" he asked, before throwing more tentacles at him two would attempt to restrain his arms while a third surged toward his mouth once more, ready to deposit more of the substance in his mouth. All he needed was a good mouthful of it and he would be finished!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Sliker's tentales shot forth and swirled around Setesh's arms in attempts to restrain him. His arms immediately bulged and strained as he fought back, yanking his arms back and forth as he tried to resist or slip free. He knew that Sliker was going to try to force another tentacle down his throat, so a pre-emptive strike was gonna be about the only thing useful in this situation.

He shut his mouth tightly as the third tentacle tried to force it's way inside, even going so far as to dissolve his own mouth to delay its entrance. While Sliker was focused on this, Setesh created a tentacle of his own, shooting up and trying to wrap around the man's neck in a choke.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 08, 2016 11:30 pm

Sliker's brow creased in irritation, forming a blade on his arm to slice off the tentacle. Setesh was merely delaying the inevitable at this point. There was no escaping now that he had ingested some of the fluid. It may take longer to have a noticeable effect, but he needed to at least give him another dose. He couldn't do that if Setesh sealed his mouth shut! Looks like he needed to do something to make that mouth open. The tentacles restraining Setesh lifted him up so his feet were off the ground, helpless for the moment. Using the blade arm, Slike stabbed Setesh through the chest. The shock of the blow alone would make Setesh open his mouth for an involuntary gasp, and this time, Sliker would be ready for him.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 08, 2016 11:50 pm

Setesh's tentacle was chopped off, but he figured as much would happen. What he was not expecting was for Sliker to lift him clear off his feet and dangle him in the air like a butchered piece of meat. The blade arm that soon impaled him through the chest was equally surprising, but he did his damndest to keep his composure.

Setesh groaned as he felt Sliker wiggle the blade around in his chest, it was definitely not a comfortable feeling. Eventually the need to gasp was too great and he gave in, his mouth reforming and lips parting in time for Sliker's tentacle to gain entrance once more.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 09, 2016 3:56 am

As soon as Setesh's lips parted for that much needed gasp, Sliker's tentacle snaked in, with the nectar exploding in the slime's mouth. Some of the substance leaked out past Setesh's lips, falling onto his bare chest, but the majority of the fluid managed to work it's way down his throat.

"Head still hurting there? Don't worry, the pain will fade in a moment. Just sit back and enjoy my sweet nectar." Sliker whispered, yanking the blade arm out of Setesh's body, "You'll feel much better in a moment."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 09, 2016 4:25 am

Setesh coughs and splutters as a fresh deluge of nectar is torrented down his throat, causing some to fly up as spittle and drip down his chin. Though he had been lucky to stave off the effects of the nectar before, there was no way around it this time. His mind started to glaze over and the tension in his arms started to disappear as he stopped doing his best to resist.

Setesh's body rocked back and forth slightly as the blade was yanked out, and soon enough he was basically hanging somewhat limp in Sliker's grasp. His mouth lulled open slightly and his eyes were half-lidded, but he was unable to speak while Sliker's tentacle was still rammed down his throat.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 09, 2016 4:39 am

Sliker made sure to give Setesh more than enough nectar. He couldn't risk having the slime breaking free, now that he was so close to his meal. For the next few moments, Slike just watched with a hungry smile while he fed Setesh the liquid.

"Finally." Sliker hissed, setting Setesh down, "Feeling better now Setesh?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next