by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) Empty Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 1:38 am

THUD!THUD!THUD!

Dave hammered away at the punching bag, beads of sweat rolling down his toned chest and stomach. Ever since his meeting with Ronin, he has been hitting the gym more often than usual. For two reasons mostly. One was so that he can get better and hopefully best his future opponents...the other was because he was hoping to run into his new .......friend? Lover? Dave wasn't sure, but he would be sure to corner Ronin and ask his samurai acquaintance about it later.

He spent the next few minutes hammering away at the bag, with his wrapped fists thudding one after another into the bag sending it swinging on it's chains, creaking under the force of the hits.

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) Empty Re: Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 1:58 am

Ronin never showed up that day; having overdone it with the many nights of workout, he had ended up sick at home, sleeping it off. But someone else had, someone who, if Ronin had known was around, he would have warned Dave about him a long time ago. A man named Casimir Day.

But how would anyone know who he was, or that he was there? He hadn't had his debut match yet, so he was essentially a mystery hire, unless someone recognized him from the other matches he'd done in the past. Casimir doubted it, but just because they knew didn't mean he couldn't still have fun. He walked into the gym in just those blue tights when he saw Dave standing over by the punching bag, working out heavily. And if Dave managed to look in Casimir's face, he might know what a hawk looked like before it grabbed a mouse.

He snatched up a towel from the side of the room, walking over to Dave -- and giving him a quick smile. "Hey there! I am so so sorry for interrupting, but you looked like you needed a towel," he said, offering that clean white towel as an olive branch. "I'm Casimir. I'm new here, haven't even had my debut yet!" Still that smile plastered on his face. If only Dave knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 2:20 am

Dave turned around giving a warm smile, "Thanks! I was just finishing my workout myself, so i needed that."

He didn't notice the glint in Casi's eyes, "So you're new here? Pleasure to meet you! Name's David Blake!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 2:28 am

Oh, he was perfect. He didn't notice anything off about Casimir, and he didn't recognize him at all. Better yet, he was a sweetheart. No need to worry about him seeing through his disguise. He put his hands at his hips, meeting that warm smile with one of his own.

"David Blake? Pleased to meet you!" he said, nodding his head. He turned around for a moment, eyeing the ring, before looking back at Dave. "Well, David, I know you've just finished working out for the day, but I haven't wrestled around in a while. Mind helping me out, doing a little spar to help me figure out how rusty I am?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 2:43 am

Dave cast a look at the ring. That recent session with the bag wore him out a bit, but a friendy spar was something he could handle surely. Looking Casimir in the eyes, he gave a nod, smiling while he wiped himself off with the towel.

"With how you look right now? I'm sure your more than fine." Dave laughed, slipping into the ring, "Normal rules? Win by a pinfall of 3?"

He bounced from one foot to the other, ready for his opponent's moves. He may be big and have a very hot body, but he probably wasn't the fastest guy out there. Not a problem for Dave.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 3:03 am

When Dave agreed, Casimir smiled wider. "That is great! Thank you so much, David." He nodded his head once more, moving over to the ring and slipping into the ring. When he asked about the terms of the match, he shook his head. "Do you mind if we do a tap out match? First to tap-out loses?" he asked, beginning to stretch out a bit. "We can even give it stakes! Like, loser has to do laundry for the winner or something."

Not quite very subtle, Casimir, but subtlety was a new thing for him. He moved into the middle of the ring, towering over Dave; he was tall, and that always caused a lot of problems when it came to speed. But it was no matter; as long as he got his hands on him, he knew he wouldn't have a problem. "You can attack first."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 3:11 am

Dave laughed, "First time someone asked me for those stakes. Just a fair warning, I'm not an easy guy to tap out."

When Casimir met him in the center of the ring, Dave had to crane his neck up to make eye contact with him. Not wanting a repeat of his mistake with Ronin, Dave did NOT go for the direct punch to Casi's chest. Instead, he aimed a low kick at the back of his opponent's knee, before doing a spin kick to slam his foot into Casi's chest, which should knock him flat on his ass!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 3:27 am

"Not exactly those stakes! Just, y'know. The winner gets to choose the stakes afterward." Stacking the deck in his favor already.

When Dave went for the low kick and spin kick combo, Casi grunted lightly and stumbled back -- though he didn't quite get knocked over. He had a little more balance than that. Well, that, and he managed to duck back just slightly to keep the kick from landing on him fully. Not fast enough to dodge it completely, but enough to minimize the impact.

Casimir chuckled lightly, winking at Dave. "My turn." With that, he rushed at Dave, as if he was trying to bowl him over. Instead, however, he pushed to the side a bit -- and grabbed for Dave's neck in a chokehold! He would keep running, moving to bounce off the ropes and then he would finally jump up and chokeslam Dave down.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 4:23 am

Dave cursed when Casi just took the blows, barely even staggering back under the impact. He was sure that would have worked! Apparently not. That thought stayed in his mind when a hand latched around his throat, eliciting a choking noise as he grasped at the hand, desperate to free himself. He wasn't fast enough, however, when Casimir leaped into the air, slamming him down back first into the mat. His back seemed to explode with agonizing pain, and Dave clutched at his back, teeth grinding and a hiss escaping his lips.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 4:41 am

Ah, the sound of Dave slamming onto the mat was absolutely beautiful. He kept the hand on Dave's neck for a moment, tightening his grip as he gave a small smirk. "Perhaps I'm not really too rusty, after all. But it'll be nice to watch you squirm." His true colors were shining through, finally.

He grabbed Dave by his hair in order to yank him up to his feet, however woozy he may be. But he wasn't gonna finish there; he hooked his leg over Dave's right and grabbed for his right arm, moving Dave to the left as far as he'd go and putting him in that cobra twist! From there, he would let his free hand slink down -- and into those shorts of his, moving to fondle and grope at Dave's crotch. "You're cute, y'know. But you're much cuter when you're screaming out in pain, I'm sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next