by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 5:04 am

"Uck!" Dave choked out, feeling the fingers tighten around his throat. So....this guy was an asshole huh? He pulled the wool over Dave's eyes ad he was paying for it now. He felt a hand grab his hair, yanking him to his feet, only to bend his body into a painful cobra twist, ramping up the pain to 10.

Dave screamed, not expectig this level of pain from what was supposed to be an easy spar. But Casimir was more than he appeared. When the free hand moved into his shorts, Dave's face erupted into a blush, and a moan managed to flow out of his lips, despite his urge to hold it back. He struggled in the hold, even as he heard Casi whisper those words into his ear, causing his eyes to widen in apprehension, and a tad bit of fear.

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Destroyer of Peace (for Gadot)

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 5:26 am

Well, any match with Casimir was gonna end up with a lot of pain. He just happened to move a little bit up from easy to normal for his setting for the spar. He smirked at the scream and the moan that Dave elicited, continuing to rub at him lightly, playfully. "You are such a cute little jobber! I just wanna keep you and use you as my personal punching bag at my place," he remarked, cranking that hold a bit more. He even let his hand move down a bit farther -- and groped at him roughly, not quite squeezing them but not being playful anymore either.

But he finally let go of them, pulling his hand out -- and shifting the cobra twist. He moved his leg away from Dave's and tried to grab Dave's head in a headlock, with Dave's face directly in his armpit. From there, he would DDT him, though he would keep him in the headlock -- though he would shift his arm upwards so it would instead be a dragon sleeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 5:35 am

Dave's quiet moans quickly turned to agonizing screams when the hold was tightened. David had never been in so much pain before. Most of his opponent's just used strikes or sleepers, not the overly painful stuff on him. They realized that the appeal for Dave as a jobber was him being used as a punching bag. He never liked the more painful submissions. It didn't help when Casi started groping him harder, turning from pleasure to pain in an instant.

"Keep...me?" he panted, once the hold was released. Casi maneuvered him into a headlock, where Dave could smell the musk of the older male's body. He took a deep breath, almost unconsciously, before he realized what he was doing. By that point, Casimir slammed his head into the canvas, knocking Dave senseless. His body flopped on the mat, his head still in his opponent's grip when the hold transitioned yet again into a dragon sleeper. Ahhhhh this was familiar ground for him.

Dave made small, even sexy, choking noises, grabbing at the arm and tapping furiously. He needed to get out of this, before this psycho ended up breaking an arm, or worse!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 6:05 am

There was a first time for everything; Casimir really got most of his kicks out of putting jobbers into painful submissions, making them scream and moan, often at the same time. He chuckled lightly, breathily, as Dave echoed his words when the cobra twist was loosened. "Yeah, keep you! I've got a nice bedpost I can tie you to when I'm not using you, and I'm sure I can start getting newspapers in order to properly house train you."

It was nice watching Dave's body flop around on the mat like a fish out of water. Exciting, even. He blinked as he felt that hand tapping on his arm furiously, giving a soft sigh. Already? Jeez, this kid was weaker than some of the jobbers in his last league. But, to be fair, according to the rules of AFW, he could potentially ignore the tap-out…

"That's weird. I thought I felt someone tapping on my arm," he remarked, just to make it clear that he was ignoring it. He cranked the dragon sleeper on. "Come on cutie. Just go to sleep." he murmured, really moving to try and get Dave KO'd. Not like he'd stop then, but it was always nice to KO jobbers in order to break in a new league.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 6:16 am

It wasn't weakness that prompted the tap. David was afraid. He saw the look in Casimir's eyes. He wouldn't be satisfied, but there was some part that prayed he would be a honorable opponent. Those hopes were dashed when he flat out ignored the tap, just making a passing remark on feeling something. Dave's heart hit rock bottom in fear. Casi was gonna torture him in this ring!

"GCHH! HUC! HU!" Dave choked out, with the sleeper clamping down even tighter than before. His struggles were all in vain, as his body went from full on bucking and writhing, to the weak occasional twitch or spasm. His hands, which were gripping the arm of his captor, slowly fell limp, hanging in the air and swaying gently. Then, almost agonizingly slow, Dave's eyes fell shut, with his entire form becoming dead weight in Casi's hands. Despite his situation, however, Casi would still notice the erection starting to form in the jobber's tight shorts.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 6:36 am

Weakness, fear -- they were all the same to Casimir. Then again, anyone who lost to him was always considered "weak", even if he was beaten by them before. Especially those who tapped out, despite having been on the opposing side and knowing how painful it was to be in that position.

Finally, Dave passed out from the sleeper. Casimir let him go -- but then he saw it. The erection in Dave's shorts. He let out a soft laugh. "The little jobber gets off on passing out!" he replied, shaking his head. "Isn't this cute." He stood up after a moment, giving a small yawn -- before reaching down and lifting Dave up over his shoulders for a moment. He was setting up for a torture rack, but not quite yet. First, he had to move over to the corner and climb up it, standing on the top of the turnbuckle. From there, he would start to reach up and put that torture rack on, using one hand to grope lightly and fondle the now growing erection.

Finally, when he heard Dave beginning to groan, he would jump off the turnbuckle and crank on the torture rack in midair, slamming to the mat and causing even more intense pain due to the drop!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 6:45 am

Dave felt nothing, just.....nothing. His body was nothing more than a limp rag doll, as Casi dragged him up, putting him in a torture rack. The pain alone started to bring Dave back from the blackness of the void, when he noticed where they were. This was quickly balanced out by the pleasure of his opponent fondling his erection. Before a single word could leave his lips, Casi jumped down, slamming his spine from the impact. David screamed louder than ever, with his spine seemingly erupting in sheer agony. Nothing compared to this.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 6:59 am

Ah, another nice scream. Casimiro did love the screams of jobbers in the morning. Even though it wasn't the morning. Whatever. He sat on the mat for a bit, playing around with the amount of pressure he put Dave into. "Why, David! I was worried you had fallen asleep in the middle of our match. That simply will not do in a spar." He let go of him and shrugged him off his shoulders, letting him fall onto the mat.

He turned around, moving Dave onto his back and sat down on his chest. He reached out, tracing a nice, gentle hand along his torso, as if feeling him a bit, checking where the muscles were. Finally, he slammed a fist into his gut, hoping to make his legs pop up a bit. From there, he would grab his legs and pull them up, forcing him into a variant of the schoolboy pin! He would reach down, snake his hand into Dave's pants -- and begin rubbing him off, much faster than he was doing it before.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 12, 2016 7:08 am

Dave groaned, his back throbbing. When he was released, Dave fell with a thud, trying to move, but every single action made his back scream in pain. He wasn't going anywhere, and Casi knew it too. Dave was flipped over easily, looking up at his captor with a mixture of anger and apprehension. The gentle hand caught him off guard, as it went over his toned chest, ghosting over the subtle muscles that were there.

The punch, however, was back to square one, with pain being the goal. Dave's legs jumped up, easily being caught and bent up. But pain wasn't Casimir's only goal as he reached into Dave's shorts and began rubbing his shaft. Dave moaned quietly, his blush returning. He was begging, praying that someone would come through the door and help him. WIth his back like it was, he couldn't fight back!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 7:27 am

He watched Dave for a moment, making sure he had, in fact, done everything he could to make him a free jobber, unable to fight back -- and the grunts and failure to move proved that he was, in fact, completely done for. He could feel those muscles under the skin, even giving them a little extra attention before he punched.

Now that he had Dave where he wanted him, he kept rubbing at his shaft, giving a soft hum, as if he was mopping a floor or sweeping the rug; he wanted to make Dave climax inside of his pants and ruin them, so even if he managed to get his ass up afterwards, he would have to walk around in a pair of cum-stained pants. If he felt beginning to climax, he would jerk his hand out and finish it from the front of his shorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next