by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 14 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 2:38 am

Jean falling limp and unconscious on him was…attractive, to say the least. He kept the hold on a bit longer, just in case; despite how that hand felt as it drifted down his bicep, he wanted to make sure Jean was knocked out. He let go of him with a small grin, letting him fall onto the bed. Of course, he would move to straddle Jean, giving a small smirk down at him.

He leaned in and kissed his cheek lightly, before shifting and moving to slap his face. "Come on, Jean, wake up. Don't fall asleep for good tonight." He grinned lightly down at him, so that nice, wide grin was the first thing Jean would see when he woke up. Of course, as soon as he opened those eyes, Nero would follow it up with a nice, deep kiss, before breaking it and pulling off of him. Had to be fair about it!

"It's 5-3, Jean. Wanna just make it next fall wins? Or would you like to go through me beating you slowly?" he remarked, winking at him as he sat up and flexed a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 22, 2016 2:55 am

Jean started to come to with a groan following Nero's slap to his face, opening one eye and blinking slowly. He was vaguely aware that Nero was kissing him again, but his face was doll-like and just moved along with whatever he was doing as his brain finished rebooting. He rubbed his forehead with the back of his hand as he sat up on one elbow, opening both eyes now as he regained clarity.

Next fall wins Nero propositioned him, was it out of pity because he was behind? Or was Nero weakening and worried he couldn't go the full distance? Jean began to grin and shook his head. "Not on your life Arkedia! I'm pushing you to run the full gambit." he said, reaching over to strike the man's cheek fondly.

"I might be behind in points, but you're at a distinct disadvantage now. Nero junior is gonna have a helluva time catching up" he teased, letting his hand trail down Nero's chest. His hand broke away at the navel, just before he actually got to the main prize. Jean grunted as he rolled away and onto his knees, clapping his hands together.

"Alright big shot, let's get this thing going again" Jean taunted with wiggling hands, inviting Nero to come at him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 3:23 am

Nero chuckled softly down at Jean, leaning into his touch as it was stroked. He smiled for a moment, before pulling away after another moment. Jean wasn't gonna give in, and that was fine; they would just continue to the natural conclusion. "All right, all right ~" It was clear, he had a weakness for wanting Jean to win, and helping him get that through any means necessary.

As Jean mentioned that now he had the rules working for him, Nero gave a soft laugh and a grin. "Well, try not to get too distracted, then!" he replied, giving him a wink. He watched Jean roll away and get back onto his knees, biting back a groan from the hand trailing down his chest. He moved back to his reset position, getting back onto his knees.

Nero lunged for Jean, shifting to wrap his arms around the other man -- and clap him into a bearhug, this time trying to keep Jean's arms at his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 22, 2016 3:54 am

Jean laughed as Nero told him not to get distracted, oh boy did that man have it backwards! Not only was Jean allowed to use hentai moves, if he focused on getting submissions at one point a piece, he could seriously deplete Nero's stamina if he got him off a few times. Thus when Nero came forward at him, Jean read his movements and realized that it was a bear hug incoming.

Jean raised his arms above his head and lunged to meet Nero halfway, slapping their chests together with a loud smack. Nero's arms wrapped round Jean's waist for a bear hug, and Jean didn't seem to mind. He threaded his hands through Nero's hair and yanked his head in, forcing him into his chest. Meanwhile Jeans legs wrapped around Nero's torso and squeezed a nice body scissors on there, ya know, to keep the body scissors company.

"Comfy down there?" Jean grunted as he smothered Nero's face into his sweaty pecs. Though Nero's arms were tight round his torso, Jean felt better about his chances this time because he had his arms free.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 4:06 am

Nero should have known that Jean would be able to read him at this point in the match, but the truth was, he was getting tired. Jean knew how to work him over, make each submission count for something, even if Nero managed to break free, and as a result, Nero was exhausted and horny as fuck. But he had to keep fighting.

When they collided for the bearhug, Nero quickly realized that Jean had taken precautions. And sure enough, Jean wrapped his legs around him in that bodyscissor, and forced his head into his sweaty chest. "Quite comfy, actually!" he remarked, before moving to try and motorboat him for a moment. Not long enough to really distract Jean, but just enough to get the joke across.

Besides, he had another plan. He gripped onto Jean a bit tighter, seemingly cranking on the bearhug. But in the meantime, he was standing up on the bed quickly -- so he could jump down, slamming Jean against the mattress back-first!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 22, 2016 6:34 am

Nero slamming him into the bed definitely knocked the wind from Jean's sails a bit, giving him a small cough as he wheezed in and out. It didn't detach his bodyscissors nor did it undo his pec smother, but it gave Nero a few moments of peace. In fact, Jean was still grinning from that motorboat attempt when he reached with his right hand under Nero's pit and began to slowly twirl his fingers around the inside, not to tickle, but to send shivers down the man's spine.

"Stay there as long as you like~" Jean sang, waiting for the moment he saw Nero start to shake to spring into action. He'd throw his hips up and to the side to flip them over so he was laying atop Nero's chest. It was then that he'd shove on the man's shoulders to push himself down to eye level. Jean would end up crotch to crotch with Nero as he tried to grapevine him, groaning as he felt himself start to harden up once more.

Meanwhile, Jean's arms were fast at work slipping under and over Nero's neck, trying to fit him into a front sleeper. To add to the move, Jean had his front hand over Nero's nose and mouth to add a hand smother into the mix. "You're powerless against me, big guy, I'm gonna put you out cold...." Jean whispered into his ear as he began to kiss and bite.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 6:51 am

There was a bit of Nero that scolded himself for taking the easy way out sometimes, but there were other parts of him that thought it was the best thing to do. And in this case, he felt that the "easy" way out was probably the best way. He knew he was probably going to lose, and he knew that he didn't completely want to have Jean as his "slave" for a day; he was done with that. No, Nero liked watching Jean win.

When those fingers went under his pit, Nero shuddered and was easily flipped over -- before giving a small groan, feeling the fabric of Jean's underwear pressing against his naked cock. And before he could really put up a defense, he was put into the front sleeper within seconds, the hand smother adding to everything. And as Jean whispered into his ear and began to kiss and bite him, he felt unconsciousness try to take him over -- and rather than fighting back, he let it. He fell limp quite quickly and easily, almost a little too much so.

A piece of him was still awake, it was true, but he wanted to give the round to Jean. After that, all Jean needed was two submissions or one of those specialty pins and he won. And that sounded like a great idea to Nero. So he just played unconscious, waiting for Jean to release the hold. Of course, if Jean kept it on for a few more moments, Nero really would be unconscious. Either way, he ensured that Jean won the round.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 22, 2016 7:05 am

Jean was grinning and feeling good about his sleeper attempt on Nero, everything was going according to plan this time. But all too soon did Nero start to go out at Jean suspected something was amiss. There was no struggle to break the hold, no fight to stay conscious, just Nero laying there and closing his eyes. The implication of the situation, that Nero was either going easy on him or letting him win, started to churn a different kind of feeling in his gut.

Jean released the sleeper and the grapevine as he sat up on Nero's chest. Nero looked innocent enough laying there, but all the normal signs of a KOed man were not there. His breathing was too quick, his chest reflexively tensed because of Jean's weight, there was no doubt in Jean's mind at least that the man was playing possum early on purpose. Quick as a whip, he drew his fist back and landed a hard right hook across Nero's face. It was no warning shot, no playful hit, and no holding back because he was a prince, just a real punch thrown by an angry man.  

"Really? You're gonna do this to me again?" Jean growled as he swung a leg over and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. He didn't pout or cross his arms, he didn't want to seem like a grown man throwing a tantrum, but he didn't exactly know how to express his frustration at the moment just right either.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 7:17 am

Nero was almost completely out when Jean released the sleeper and sat up -- and he could only hope that Jean hadn't noticed. But of course he did. That punch landed square in his face, eliciting a sharp yelp from Nero as his eyes opened suddenly. Fuck, that hurt. But any comment, any playful reaction, was swallowed down as he looked up at Jean and saw that anger in his eyes.

The prince laid there for a moment as Jean growled at him and got up, sitting on the edge of the bed. After a few moments of staring at the ceiling, Nero finally managed to put together the words he wanted to say. "I…I'm sorry. You were already almost there, I was just…tired already. Didn't have much strength to fight back." He sat up, shifting on the bed to sit next to Jean, looking at him -- but not touching him. No, he didn't deserve it.

"You were going to win! You're so much better than me, I just…thought I might help speed it up a little." His eyes looked down at the mattress. "You said it before. If I helped anything along the way, you were going to be upset. I don't know why…I thought I could get away with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 22, 2016 8:28 am

Jean was still fuming mad when Nero came to sit next to him. It was a good thing he didn't try to touch him there either, because he probably would have lashed out again. He shut his eyes tight while Nero did his best to explain himself, but it was all just sounding like bullshit excuses to him.

"Dont!" Jean interrupted sharply when Nero started to downplay himself, insisting that Jean's win was a shoo-in. "Don't patronize me like that! Don't pretend that I'm better than I am...." Jean growled as he forced himself to open his eyes and look at Nero. He seemed to be both hurt and angry now, but Nero wasn't even looking at him. He reached up and grabbed Nero's cheek somewhat roughly, but then with a more concentrated effort, turned his face more softly to face him.

"I'm so tired of people not taking me seriously. Not my bandmates, not my parents, not my agent. I tried to start over in AFW, but still a lot of people don't take me seriously because I was musician before. You letting me win your debut? I thought it was cute and charming. But then I asked you specifically not to, and here you are going easy on me...."

Jean clenched and unclenched his fists on the bed next to him, and slowly but surely his anger started to fade. Like most times, it left him with that empty, hollow feeling when he felt unfulfilled. "Can you at least understand why it hurts more for you of all people to treat me like that? You're different, special to me even....I want to feel like your equal, but how can I with you? You're a real-life, living breathing prince of an entire country for crying out loud! And me, I'm just some musician who didn't make it last in music, and is foolishly trying to reinvent himself as a wrestler. Things like this don't help that insecurity, at all...." he asked, forming a fist in his hand and raising it. But rather than swinging a punch, he pressed his knuckles into Nero's leg instead, as if he were trying to press his point deep into Nero's psyche so he could really understand him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next