by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 8 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 3:48 am

Nero gave a small blush as he was told he was a Disney prince once more, giving a wave of his hand. "Oh, hush. Tonight is all you." He took another sip from the wine, holding it for a moment and just making a soft "aaah" as it went down before going back to work on the food. However, when Jean mentioned not to build it up more than it was worth, Nero looked up -- and stuck a fork out at him with a glare.

"I mean it, man. It's easily one of the best dishes I've ever had," he replied, shaking his head. He huffed lightly, but grinned up at him before diving into the dish once more. He didn't respond to the question when asked, too busy working on the food and clearing his plate practically within seconds -- but finally, he raised his head once more with a happy sigh.

Honestly, he wasn't sure. "In all actuality, right now this is the best thing I've ever had. I've never had anything like it, really," he replied, making sure to meet Jean's eyes so he could see him being genuine. "I don't think I've ever had much French food. My father and mother would go on their ambassador trips there by themselves. I haven't even dropped by there on my trip around the globe." He paused for a moment, pondering it over. "Worst thing…was this plate of weird seafood I got while I was in a fishing town in China. I'm not sure what they did with it, but I was sick for a week afterward. Barely left the bathroom."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 18, 2016 4:26 am

Jean felt proud when Nero finished his plate quickly, ideally it meant that he actually liked the meal. He hummed in delight into his wine glass, taking a good long swig and savoring the deep flavor in his mouth. He very much enjoyed hearing about Nero's travels, and the fact that he was left at home during ambassadorial duties started to clue Jean in to why he felt like he needed to leave home to find himself.

"That sounds rough! I'm not crazy about strange seafood myself, I'm sort of a wimp when it comes to new things, I don't like to be adventurous with food" Jean admitted as he took another drink. He made exceptions of course when traveling, you always HAD to try some of the local cuisine, but even then he had limits. Jean finished his plate soon thereafter and from the looks of things, they had both had their fill. He downed the remaining quarter of wine in his glass and then got up with a contented 'ahhh'. "Done?" he asked, and after receiving a reply, took both their plates to the sink and began to rinse them off.

"Looks like there's enough for one more leftover meal, feel free to help yourself to that one. I've had it a thousand times, and you seemed to enjoy it. It'll taste better if you heat in the oven rather than the microwave" Jean informed him as he scrubbed the plates clean and sat them in the other half of the sink.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 4:46 am

Nero took another drink of the wine, giving a soft sigh of happiness at the mixture of the food with the wine. He did a good job with the pairing, though Jean clearly knew his wines like Nero knew the history of his country -- like the back of his hand. He found his tongue a bit looser when it came to talking, which wasn't always a bad thing; having been away for a while, he didn't really know any national secrets at the moment.

"Ah, I've learned to appreciate seafood when I got to Japan! It is most of their diet, I believe." He finished off the wine in his own glass, and nodded to Jean as he asked if he was done. But when he got up and began to wash the dishes, Nero stood up from his seat and walked over. "Sounds good, but…you don't have to wash the dishes, Jean." He reached out and put his hands at the smaller man's waist, kissing his head. "You're my guest, and you're cooking, cleaning…you're like a little perfect fairy who decided to be big and wrestle around in his spare time."

He leaned down for a bit, pressing his lips against the other's neck lightly. "Y'know…your twenty-four hours of servitude are up. Wanna go for double or nothing?" he murmured into Jean's ear, still keeping those hands loose around his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 18, 2016 5:05 am

Jean smiled to himself when Nero came over and placed his hands on his waist. "Please, let me do this for you, it's no big deal" Jean shook his head, and insisted on continuing to do his work. He tried to remain focused on the task at hand, but then Nero leaned into him, pressing his lips to Jean's neck and making him groan a little. "This little fairy was doing a fairly good job of kicking your ass around the ring before you let him win" He finished rinsing the dishes and shut off the water, turning around to face his prince with a curious grin.

"Double or nothing?" Jean repeated as he pulled Nero's head down for a short kiss. He reached his hands around and shoved them in Nero's back pockets so that he could grab the man's ass. He went for another kiss, but just barely brushed his lips against Nero's before pulling back and leaning over the sink to get away from him. "The thought of owning you for another two days intrigues me. What are your terms? And I swear to god if you go easy on me again I'll cut your dick off and make you First Eunuch instead of First Prince" Jean asked as he squeezed that lovely muscled ass in his hands to tease him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 am

Nero gave a laugh at Jean's play on words, shaking his head and pulling back to let him finish the dishes. "All right, all right ~ It's not like I could stop you anyway. And you keep saying that, and I don't know what you're talking about! Letting you win doesn't sound like something I would do." Of course, he grinned as he said it, making it clear that he did know; once again, he sucked at lying. At least he didn't really try.

At the kiss, Nero pressed his lips against Jean's for a moment, letting him put the hands into his pocket. He was going in for the second kiss as Jean pulled away, giving a small playful growl. "Well, I know the females have this match reserved for their cutesy league, but I thought it might be fun to try out at some point! Y'know, with a few modifications." He paused for dramatic effect, before breaking out into a wide beam. "They call it bed wrestling match. Normally done in your pajamas, you would wrestle to get points; submission is one point, pinfall is one point, face sitting is two points, a schoolboy pin is two points, and a matchbook pin is two points. You're supposed to get five or ten points, I don't remember. So we could do that. Of course, if you wanna make it…well, more lewd, I'm not gonna complain." He gave Jean a wink.

"What do you say, cutie?" With that, he would move in to steal a quick kiss from his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 18, 2016 5:37 am

Jean listened intently as Nero described to him the rules about this bed wrestling that another AFW league had. Before asking just how he had found out about this match type, he let Nero continue on with things. It sounded to Jean like basically your typical points match, but likely in lingerie and designed to entice strange fetish men. "So what I take away from this is that you want to get me in lingerie and into your bed again, real smooth there Nero" Jean laughed as he met Nero halfway for the incoming kiss, giving him a bit more 'oomph' this time.

"How could I refuse making something lewd with you? Even if I said no, you're the type to sneak those kind of things in anyway" Jean grinned as he took Nero's waist and backed him up into the cabinets. He grabbed the prince's crotch over his clothing, giving him a slow but firm rub as he looked up at him. "First to eight, a KO is worth three, and you can only use erotic moves if you're behind." Jean smirked as he brought Nero's neck down and stood on his toes to kiss him. Nero's bed was freaking huge and plenty of cushion, wrestling there would be fine. And now that he'd gotten to know Nero a bit more, he felt like he had an even better strategy to take the man down.

"Do we have a deal, big man?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 5:44 am

Nero had done a bit of searching when he first joined, looking at the potential types of matches. Hey, if he found a cute girl or boy that he wanted to wrestle, he wanted to do it in the most fun way possible! The bed wrestling match was just one that caught his eye, and as the day began to wrap up after their date, it had come back to him. "Ah, can you blame me? You look so sexy with so little on. Then again, you look sexy with all of your clothes on as well." He grinned as he finally got that kiss, tugging away. "Besides. Depends on what you wear to bed, really! If you do wear a pair of small panties to bed, I'm not gonna complain, but I'm just saying, some of us do sleep naked! If you wanted, we can make it so we have to have something on, but it's up to you. You'll the one losing, so."

When Jean made the comment about making something lewd with him, Nero laughed and gave him a nod. He was completely right, Nero would find a way to sneak it in. But while he was laughing, Jean managed to surprise him; he backed him up into the cabinets and groped at his crotch, making his breath hitch. When Jean leaned up to kiss him after that, Nero met him halfway -- and kissed him passionately, surprised by how…damn sexy Jean was when he was saying that.

"Sounds good to me, cutie."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 18, 2016 5:58 am

"You have to start at least partially clothed, because then I have the pleasure of stripping you out of them." Jean said with finality, giving Nero's balls a quick tap. Not enough to count as a gut wrenching low blow, but a brief moment of discomfort to let him know Jean meant business. He then started backing up, stripping his shirt off slowly on purpose to taunt Nero.

"I'm gonna change, I'll meet you in there" Jean announced as he tossed his shirt over his shoulder. He turned heel and grabbed the overnight bag they'd grabbed from his apartment earlier that day so he could change. Jean headed into one of the spare rooms as he stripped off his jeans as well and rifled through his bag to change. He'd pull on a tight, faded grey cotton shirt and black fleece pajama pants that had silver flecks weaved into them. Underneath he wore loose silk black boxers, a treat for his boyfriend should he find himself lucky enough to get that far.

Once ready, Jean sauntered down to Nero's bedroom and rested against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest. "Ready for me to kick your ass for real?" Jean taunted with a confident smirk. He was feeling good about his chances tonight.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 6:13 am

Nero gave a small whine at Jean's comment, but he was quite pleased with that -- he wanted to enjoy taking it off too. At the ball tap, he gave a small grunt while beginning to curl his lips into a grin. Jean wanted to play for keeps, eh? Fine. But when Jean began to strip the shirt off right in front of him ever so slowly, Nero wanted nothing more than to tackle him down, wrestling match be damned. But he played it cool, gripping onto the countertop beside him with white knuckles. He bowed his head in agreement as Jean made his announcement, waiting for him to go into the spare room.

Before he heard the door close, Nero had managed to strip his shirt off, leaving it in the heap with Jean's own, and he walked over to his own bedroom, going into the closet. He stood there, staring at the clothes for a moment before he finally grabbed a bunch of clothes and stripped out of his own jeans and underwear.

He would step out of the closet in time for Jean to see him -- clad in a tight, white cotton shirt and a pair of red silk pajama bottoms that didn't go past his knee. What Jean couldn't tell, however, was that he was wearing a nice pair of black panties beneath them.

Nero moved over to the bed, sitting on the backs of his legs and he beckoned Jean forward. "I'm ready to show you how I'm so much better than you at wrestling. When you don't distract me with your wiles." The irony wasn't lost on Nero.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 18, 2016 6:34 am

Jean came back to find Nero practically busting out of the shirt and shorts he was wearing, causing Jean to grin. If he wanted to restrict his movements that way, it was fine by him. The blonde sauntered over and climbed up onto the bed and sat on his knees across from Nero, just outside his arms reach.

"Oh is that so?" Jean repeated with an eyebrow raised, putting on his best unimpressed/unfazed look. He couldn't help but give Nero's body a slow lookover, pretty soon that mouthwatering body would be tight against his own!

"Let's get this started" Jean declared as he suddenly jumped off from his knees and lunged at Nero's upper half. He aimed to catch the back of the man's head under his arm and pull him down, which would limit his mobility since he was already on his knees. From there Jean would try to flip himself around so he could climb onto Nero's back.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next