» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… Empty Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 4:13 am

While this wasn't Raiden's first date ever, it had been a damn long time since his last real date. Typically, the men he dealt with didn't want to be wined and dined; they wanted to skip straight to the stuff in bed, and after a while, Raiden didn't seem to care much and went along with it. Sure, he had a strong preference and wanted to actually go out on a date, but fuck it, he was getting laid. Well, not this time. No, he was taking Dave out on a real date, because Dave deserved it -- well, not just because of that. He was doing it because Raiden actually wanted to do it.

So since the moment Raiden woke up, which was shockingly early, he was on the phone, making calls. He wasn't sure how far out to go for this first date, but he had been saving his money for a long time -- for Dave, he was willing to splurge. He talked on the phone in rapid Japanese while he cooked breakfast, so when Dave finally woke up and finished eating, Raiden was done, and his plans for the day were already set. Time to begin Operation: Romantic Date.

When Dave was ready, Raiden took him to the first, and main event of the day -- to the movie theater. In it, there was one of the biggest, best movie theater screens in the world -- and Raiden rented the theater out for the day. In the theater, they sat down and watched the two Avengers movies, as well as the new Captain America, all by themselves. Raiden knew Dave had seen the movies, but not like this, surely!

"How did you like seeing the movies there?" Raiden asked Dave, as they made their way out. Due to the amount of time they spent there, they had a bit of time to spare before the dinner he had set up. "I hope you enjoyed seeing them again. I tend to watch them all the time, really." He reached up and scratched his head sheepishly, before turning to look at Dave.

Back to top Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… Empty Re: Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 22, 2016 4:37 am

Throughout the night, Dave slept better than he had any other since he moved here to Japan for AFW. While he and Raiden didn't have sex or anything, just being close to him provided the young man with the comfort and solace he needed. He slept so well, he ended up getting a few extra hours in the morning, while Raiden made his preparations for the day. Dave curled up under the blankets, smiling while his body basked in the warmth under the bed sheets.

Yawning loudly, he sat up in the bed once he finally woke up, looking around the room in a daze, as if trying to remember where he was currently. After a few moments, everything came back to him. The kisses, the shower, the bed wrestling......

Dave smiled getting to his feet and walking to the kitchen just in time to eat. Thanking Raiden, he wolfed down his boyfriend's cooking. Man he was amazing at this!!! It appeared though that his plans did not end there, as the red head made sure Dave got changed to head outside. He practically dragged him to their first stop, a larger than life movie theater, where the two of them marathoned both Avengers and Age of Ultron, topping it off with Captain America: Civil War. Dave could hardly believe all the things Raiden was doing....just for him.

"I loved it. It was even better seeing them with you." he replied with a grin, one hand grasping his companion's. His brown eyes met the mismatched ones, and Raiden could see the cre that Dave felt for him.

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 4:57 am

As Dave mentioned that he loved seeing it with him, Raiden's hand reached out for Dave's -- and met his halfway. He didn't realize Dave had done the same thing until afterwards, and he turned to look him in the eyes for a moment, meeting his brown eyes -- and showing the amount of love and affection that he held in his own to Dave.

"Good, I did as well," he murmured, biting his lower lip. "It was far better than the first time I saw them. I had you in my arms this time." He smiled at him for a moment, before stopping -- and tugging Dave in tight, in for a deep kiss for a few moments, before breaking it.

It took another few moments, before he was able to tear his eyes away from Dave's, to refocus on his thoughts. "I have plenty of plans, but for now, I was going to ask if there was something you wanted to do? Something that you have never had the chance to do, or something you have always wanted to do. I have other things in mind, in case you have nothing in mind, but I thought I would ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 22, 2016 6:03 am

"Awwww that's so sweet of- mmph!" Dave gasped when Raiden tugged him in for the kiss. His body stiffened for a moment, before melting in his date's arms, with his own hands wrapping around Raiden's neck.

"Well you know I would love to do that role play with you." he whispered, "but that will have to wait until later tonight. I think you will enjoy it more then! Until then, it's your call Raiden."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 6:32 am

Raiden gave a small noise as Dave whispered into his ear, clearly appeased by the idea of the roleplay. "All right, we can do my idea, then." He pulled him in a bit closer, pressing his lips against Dave's for a moment longer before pulling away, grabbing his hand and tugging him away.

From there, he tugged Dave off, bringing him into a hotel. After giving a nod to the man at the front, he brought Dave into the back -- into the ballroom. Despite it being fairly empty, Raiden seemed to be pleased. And for a good reason; the only people were holding instruments, and as Raiden opened the door, they began to play. "May…I have this dance?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 22, 2016 7:03 am

Dave's face just went beet red when he realized what was happening. Looking down at the ballroom floor, he mumbled to his partner," I can't dance well."

He was stunned by what Raiden was doing for him, as nothing like this had ever been done for him before in his life, but the thought of dancing petrified him.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 7:07 am

Raiden blinked as Dave mentioned he can't dance well -- before leaning in and smiling. "It's a good thing I learned, then," he replied. "I'll lead. You can either step on my feet or just try to follow my lead. No one here will judge you. I will not judge you."

He leaned in and gave Dave a small kiss on his cheek. "But, if you really don't want to, we can just sit in here and enjoy the music. I mentioned we might not dance." He reached a hand up and touched his cheek lightly, giving him a warm smile that went all the way to the corners of Raiden's eyes. "No matter what you choose, this date will still be a success. You will still be amazing."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Dave blushed under the smile Raiden gave him. Those mismatched eyes were shining bright like gemstones when he looked at him.

"Uh....ok...i'll try." he murmured, trying to keep his footing right while Raiden held him close. Feeling the reassuring hand n his cheek, Dave hummed in content, leaning into the palm.

"You surpassed amazing some time ago Raiden." he said quietly.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Raiden smiled a bit wider as Dave agreed, tugging him in close, even moving to let Dave stand on his feet before Raiden whisked them out of the doorway and into the ballroom, nice and gently. It was a simple waltz that he did with Dave, turning slightly with every step; but his eyes didn't move from his partner's for a single moment.

"I'm still working on amazing," he murmured in response, before leaning in to kiss Dave for a moment, not stopping the waltz as he did so. He pulled away slightly, those heterochromic eyes meeting Dave's once more. "You're the amazing one."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun May 22, 2016 11:46 pm

Dave's chuckle was one of the few sounds that echoed through the ballroom, with the music as it's only companion, "Really? What have I done to warrant such a description? Last time I checked, I almost knocked you on your ass when we first met in the gym."

The dancing between the two never broke it's flow, and Dave found himself enjoying this more and more with each passing second.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next