by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Revenge Served Cold (for Haru)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Revenge Served Cold (for Haru) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge Served Cold (for Haru)

Post by Gadot Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:02 am

Ronin grinned as he managed to get Haru on his back, looking down at him as he pressed their chests together, feeling him wriggle beneath him. When Haru responded by calling him crazy, he gave a small frown. He was going to make a reply when Haru managed to roll them over, quickly letting go of his wrists so he could put his arms up to block a punch. Thankfully, even though Haru didn't punch him, Ronin was still able to block that forearm from choking him for a moment. Good thing too, because otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to respond to him.

"Because you'd get free dinner out of it? Probably even sex at the end of the night?" he offered, giving a grunt after a moment. "You can't deny, those last few times we've slept together have been…something else. Why not make it a regular thing?" That was way easier to say than that somewhere along the way, he ended up getting a huge crush on the other man, and every incident between the two of them has been inspired by some…weird hope of seeing him again, of feeling their bodies together as they wrestled.

He shifted suddenly, moving the arm away from Haru's so he could reach up and apply a manual choke. He knew the things that got Haru going. That was the best way to get this. Ronin moved to wrap his legs around Haru's waist, hoping to get him in a bad position before that arm fully fixed onto his neck -- or before Haru tried to counter.

Back to top Go down

Revenge Served Cold (for Haru) - Page 2 Empty Re: Revenge Served Cold (for Haru)

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:33 pm

"Does it look like I'm wanting for free food?" Haru scoffed haughtily as if he had been offered the cheap $5 meatloaf in exchange for the $120 ribeye. Amidst the opulence of this over the top apartment, his arrogance and privilege were on full display. He had quite noticeably not commented on the sex part, his mind was still wrestling with that and weighing its pros and cons.

His arms were still struggling to both choke Ronin and free himself when the man suddenly released him, causing Haru to jerk at the sudden absence of force. Ronin's fingers curled round Haru's throat and squeezed, making him let out something between a growl and a groan. He glared at Ronin as the man started to scissor him as well. He was starting to think this was the man's objective the whole time, to rile him up and then fuck him. That's what he'd done the previous two times they'd met, and that's what he seemed to be doing now.

Haru reached down to get his arms beneath Ronin's waist and grunted as he started to lift him up. He got up to his knees and figured that was enough for a half-powerbomb, and he slammed Ronin back down.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:55 am

Haru did have a good point; Ronin was applying his own logic to a situation, how he'd jump at the chance to get free food out of Haru. But in this case, Haru was the epitome of opulence -- the lady to Ronin's tramp. Though it didn't escape his attention how he avoided the question about sex, which he figured was the way to get Haru to think about even taking the offer. "Fair point. But…if you agree, I'll let you be on top when we get back. Whether you enjoyed yourself or not." Which, considering, did take a massive blow from Ronin's ego to even offer.

Suddenly, he felt those arms wrapping around his waist, and with his current hold, there was nothing to do about it to block himself from the incoming blow, even though he saw it coming. He slammed into the mat with a loud yelp, giving a small hiss and letting go of Haru. He shifted to move away from him, the idea of forcing Haru onto a date suddenly giving him a fresh wind to keep fighting him.

"Come on, princess. A date and the promise of sex for quite some time. Even you can't argue with the latter piece. Hell, maybe I'll even let you top other times, if you can beat me in the ring before hand." With that comment came the implicit promise of more wrestling matches between the two of them -- with each match directly linked to the sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:49 pm

"Shut it, I'm not in the mood to listen to you blabber" Haru growled as he pushed up onto his feet. Ronin would learn, if he hadn't clued in already, that there were no known limits to Haru's stubbornness and his ability to maintain a one-track mind. These ideas he was throwing his way were like rain drops bouncing off the windshield of a train; they briefly distracted the conductor, but then his wiper blades made quick work of them.

"When I'm finished breaking your face on the floor, I'll listen to you" he announced as he stomped his way over to Ronin. He'd reach out to grab a fistful of Ronin's hair to get him to waist level, and then throw his knee like an uppercut to the man's chin.

"....if you can even talk at that point"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:30 am

Haru wasn't taking the bait any longer -- damn him. Ronin watched him stomp over for a moment, moving to try and get to his feet before Haru got to him, but he only got to his hands and knees before Haru grabbed for his hair and managed to slam that knee into his chin. With a loud grunt, his head snapped back and he fell. "Nnngh! Fuck!" he hissed, moving quickly to roll away before Haru could get ahold of him and follow up, despite the pain in his chin and neck. He was just lucky he didn't accidentally bite off his tongue.

"Fine, you wanna play like that? Why not give this some stakes, hm? I win, I get to take you out to dinner and then fuck you afterwards. You win…well, you can do whatever the fuck you want," he remarked as he slowly stood up, trying to at least get Haru to stop the onslaught for a moment, to consider it. If he managed to distract him, he would rush forward to try and move and suplex Haru.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:46 am

Haru snickered as Ronin's head snapped back like he'd been hit in the face with a sledgehammer. As the man rolled away, Haru followed him with each step. He shook his head while Ronin continued to blah blah blah about his offer, was this not a moot point yet?

"I already do whatever the fuck I want" Haru laughed incredulously, throwing his head back with hands on his hips. The fact that Ronin thought otherwise was just oddly hilarious to him. What was not hilarious was Ronin rushing in and grabbing him round the waist. Haru immediately snapped back to attention and shoved at Ronin's shoulders, but it was too late, his feet were already leaving the mat! Up and over Haru went and he crashed down hard on on his shoulders and back with a loud groan.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:47 am

Well, that was completely and utterly true; Haru always did what he wanted, fuck the consequences. Fine, clearly his attempted to try and fight back using his words wasn't going to work, though it at least got him in for a suplex, slamming Haru down onto his shoulders! He gave a small grin and spun around on the balls of his feet, moving to try and pounce on Haru before he got up. That way, he would be able to straddle Haru's chest -- and aim a few punches for the man's gut, before reaching up to try and grab for his legs and tuck them under his armpits in a modified schoolboy pin.

"You done yet now, princess?" he growled, shaking his head and trying to keep that pin cranked in, if he managed to even put it on the man in the first place! Now he wanted to beat Haru just as badly as Haru wanted to beat him, if only to see that smug face submit to him after being so damn cocky about everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:08 am

Haru's chest rose and fell rhythmically as he groaned, his jeans hanging a bit low on his hips after the suplex. Ronin plopped himself down around his sternum and nailed his abs with a few sucker punches as Haru would think of them. He growled and kicked his legs out as Ronin grabbed at him, but the man had a firm enough grip on the pants that he held out.

Haru was rolled up tight like a nice Christmas package, his ass in the air and ugly pain riding through his back. "You can fuck right off, Shamurai" Haru complained, twisting and squirming to try fighting his arms free. Like hell this stupid ass pin was gonna cool him off just like that, not when the fire was still burning so bright. He flexed and kicked his legs too, working any angle of escape he could.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:41 am

Ronin could feel him breathing beneath him, those jeans already beginning to hang low. "Not until you submit, princess." He grinned for a moment, feeling Haru beginning to struggle against him. He knew he couldn't hold the pin in for much longer, especially because there was no way Haru would consider the pinfall to be a win, and he moved, trying to get up as he kept those legs bent over.

But he wasn't done with Haru, not even close. He shifted to try and pull Haru's pants down to his ankles, so when he stood up, he would have to take a moment to pull the pants up or off. That way, he could have an extra moment to try to get away, and prepare to try and bounce off the ropes to clothesline him, trying to take his head off as he stood up!

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:05 am

"Goddamn you're delusional" Haru grumbled as Ronin refused to give up till he had gotten him to submit. That was just about the loftiest pipe dream he could think of for the other man, ya know, aside from becoming the Tension champ.

"Bastard" he complained as Ronin gripped the back end of his jeans and started to tug, tug, tug them down to reveal a silky pair of black boxers. Ronin let his legs go and they flopped down to the mat, and Haru's first instinct was to kick the clothing away rather than salvage it.

He was late to stand and thus played into Ronin's hands, or rather arm as it were in this case. The move leveled the dark-skinned man down to the mat with a boom, but Haru wasn't as fazed as Ronin probably wanted. He lashed out with a leg sweep, trying to bring the man down to his level.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next