Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fun in the Sun

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fun in the Sun Empty Fun in the Sun

Post by JimmyRussler Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Feruza, having just made a new friend out of Ruby Hikari, naturally wanted to spend some time with her. During an off day, she had the idea to go to the beach. This excited her a bunch, so she immediately called up Ruby. "Ruby! I have had great idea!" she said over the phone. "Do you want to go to beach?" she asked, excitedly. "We can take my scooter!" she said, still not fully aware of how bad her driving was.

Feruza was also excited to show off her swimsuit, which she had only worn once before. But even more than that, she was a bit lewdly excited to see Ruby in hers.

(for those wondering, this is in Tension for a reason that'll be revealed later on)
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Fun in the Sun Empty Re: Fun in the Sun

Post by Brooklynn Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am

Ruby would pick up her cell phone and take the call. She heard the request and responded with a "Yeah! I would love to! But I think I'm just going to take my scooter instead." She made arrangements for a time and place before accepting and heading out on her scooter to the beach for the second time.

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:02 am

Feruza happily put down her phone, and drove herself to the beach to meet her friend. She was wearing a t-shirt and jean shorts over her bikini as she arrived at the beach and saw Ruby. Happily, she parked her scooter and ran over to her.

"Heyyy, Ruby! Is so nice to see!" she said, wrapping her in a running hug. "I missed you!" she said, even though it had been mere days sine they had last met. "How have you been? You look very nice!"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:06 am

Ruby arrived about at the same time, she had a long t-shirt over her bikini as she hugged the woman who taught her a couple of things about wrestling. She smiled and said
"Oh, everything has been awesome! I've been busy getting in better shape, thanks for noticing! You look wonderful as well!"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:13 am

"I am so glad to hear!" she said, sizing up Ruby. "You look like person who I would not like to fight." she joked, poking her playfully. "Now, I think that I will be doing swimming and working on my tan." she said, beginning to take off her shirt, revealing the patriotically striped top beneath! "And how is my top? I have only wore once before." she said, proudly displaying the top to any onlookers. "Mother and I made it."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:08 pm

The wrestling prince was on a break, it wasn't usual to find him relaxing on the course of a nearby beach but today he just decided to kick back and relax from the usual AFW wrestling business. He skipped gym bad in favour of getting a nice tan and chill out in the sun, this way atleast he would avoid getting into more trouble with his AFW peers as he would usually find trouble in the gym due to his arrogant personality

Spoiler:

Daisuke was laying on a mat, under a beach umbrella and wearing sunglasses. He was his arms crossed behind his head as he was in his grey swim trunks, chilling until he heard a few crowd riling up some applause for someone.

"Hm?" he said lowering his glasses to his nose to see what the commotion was about, seeing a crowd group up around a fit young girl with a rather patriotic bikini. People seem to recognise her as a new Friction gal, from Uzbekistan.

"Oh, this outta be good" he said as he got up from his mat and walked towards the crowd, he took of his glasses and went over towards the gal.

"Well, well well....what do we have hear? Straight up imported wrestling garbage all the way from Uzbekistan. That thing you're wearing looks absolutely horrible....as is your wrestling skill probably" Daisuke said in a cocky tone, looking to insult the girl infront of the crowd and burst her bubble.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Feruza was still smiling at Ruby when she heard a few insults lobbed at her from behind. Her smile disappeared, and she turned around. "Who said that?" she asked angrily. Feruza was a proud woman, and to be insulted like that for no reason really rustled her jimmies. 

She couldn't seem to find the source of the insult, however, so she asked once more. "Show self!" she demanded.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:29 pm

The wrestling prince, was amongst many others in the crowd, who were admiring the proud Uzbek. However, Daisuke was none too impressive as he hurled in a couple of insults and they were for sure to be heard by her, she turned to look for the culprit and called him out.

Daisuke couldnt back down, the Friction gal didn't intimidate him at all. Daisuke stepped out of the crowd and walked towards her, the hot sand under his barefoot as he made his way towards her, standing face to face with her.

"That would be me" he said as he stared her down
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:09 am

Ruby saw the exchange happening and wanted to stop the two of them, but seeing the newcomer was about a foot taller than herself made her rethink her stradagey. She took a deep breath and tried to step in between the two. Saying

"Hey, lets all calm down, we don't have to make a scene here! Lets just try to keep calm and let cooler heads prevail!" Ruby would turn to the bigger man a little bit nervous, but would say "Hello there! My name Is Ruby! I'm one of the new girls at Friction!"

Brooklynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:27 am

With the wrestling prince now coming out of the crowd when Feruza called out to him, he wasn't going to back down but it appeared neither would Feruza. He stood next to her and glared into her, not willing to take back his words as a scene was about to be created, until another young Friction star stepped up.

Daisuke, raised his eyebrow and turned towards Ruby, she seemed like a nice girl but he didn't seem to care. "Oh, I didn't ask who you were kid. So just get lost, this doesn't involve you"he arrogantly said before giving her a hard shove to knock her down
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum