by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Don't understimate me!

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Don't understimate me! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't understimate me!

Post by Winner3 Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Sandy waited until Aiko began trying to win the arm wrestling match to reply back to her. She wore an amused smile on her face and chuckled as she responded. "Ha! I've only known you for a few seconds and you've already made yourself out to be a glutton for punishment." She said as she was effortless keeping Aiko's arm in place without using much of her own strength to push Aiko's arm. She let the smaller girl continue to struggle with overpowering her for a few more moments before making her decision and attempting to use all her strength to beat Aiko in a matter of seconds.

Sandy grunt as she used her physique and strong arms to try driving Aiko's hand into the mat and end the contest with an effortless victory. If she was successful in doing so, she'd tell the little ladt her decison. "Ok, right here, right now. I just beat you in arm wrestling, so now I'm going to beat you in a sparring match. We're already in the ring. If you're scared and realized that wrestling isn't your thing, you can turn around and leave and head home, now." Sandy would say, egging Aiko on.

Don't understimate me! - Page 2 IgQk2vDon't understimate me! - Page 2 PP89dH8Don't understimate me! - Page 2 ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! - Page 2 C8s1fSDon't understimate me! - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:06 pm

Aiko gave everything she had. First she tried to pull down Sandy´s arm, but was unable to do it. It did not move one Inc. For Aiko it felt like she was pushing against a solid rock. Then suddenly she felt how her arm was pushed back. Sandy hat started to put on some pressure from her. Aiko tried everything she could to fight back but it seems for Sandy for no big deal to put Aiko´s hand on the mat. Aiko´s Hand hit the mat rough.

AIko jumped back on her feed still confident. “I am not scared and I will show you that I have a place here, just like you! A sparring match up… no problem I Will take you down! Just tell me the rules and I’m am in it.” Aiko stood tall with a little smile on her face. In a real matchup she would be able to take her down with speed and technique. Sandy would bow in front of her… AIko thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:25 pm

"Standard match. First pinfall or submission earns a victory. Show me what you're made of, squirt." Sandy teased as she got up, herself and began to stretch. She was arrogant going into this match, but for good reason. Having outperformed Aiko twice already, there wasn't much for Sandy to fear. Unless Aiko had some talents that Sandy had failed to perceive before, Sandy felt that she was looking at a free and easy win.

"You ready to lose to me, again?"

Don't understimate me! - Page 2 IgQk2vDon't understimate me! - Page 2 PP89dH8Don't understimate me! - Page 2 ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! - Page 2 C8s1fSDon't understimate me! - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:32 pm

„I am ready… but better don´t be so conceited. You might be tall but when I bring you down to your knee you will look up to me!” Aiko answered with a smile on her face. She started to circle her opponent. She thought about a way to start the match up without going in a power fight with the other girl.

With a loud battle cry Aiko run forward. She runs towards Sandy, when she was close enough Aiko jumped forward and tried to hit her chest with a close line. She put as much speed and as much of her weight behind it as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Sandy was amused that her new acquaintance at AFW could still be so boastful while having at least some knowledge of what she was up against. Sandy wasn't just taller and stronger than Aiko, she was also a very coordinated and knowledgeable wrestler as well. Knowing this, Sandy simply crossed her arms and smirked while she waited to see what Aiko would do. Her circling amused Sandy, as it didn't seem to be bright to attempt to lock up with her.

After a few moments, Sandy would see her opponent charge at her and leap towards her with a strike that appeared to be a clothesline! Aiko's blow landed with the full force of her body weight and strength behind it, but even all that wasn't enough to faze Sandy. She barely moved back at all! "That was adorable! Would you like to try, again?" Sandy taunted, still not taking her opponent seriously in this match up.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Aiko stared at her opponent. Unbelievable… she barely moved after this full force clothesline from her. She needed to Swallow first before she could act again. “If you insist!”, Aiko said. Then she runs away from her opponent towards the ropes this time she wanted to build up even more momentum before she hits her. Aiko jumped into the ropes and then took all the force back to run towards Sandy.

Aiko tried to become as fast as possible, and then she puts her arm up like she wanted to do a clothesline. But when she was close to her opponent, she went low. She tried to clothesline Sandy right knee with her right arm to take her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:24 pm

Sandy expected another clothesline attempt when Aiko ran towards the ropes to pick up speed. She readied herself to catch Aiko and counter with a slam of some sort, but she was caught off guard when the smaller woman went low and targeted one of her legs! "Urgh! you think you can take me down like that?!" Sandy would say in an annoyed tone as she stumbled backwards a few steps but did not fall.

"Ohhhh, now you're gonna get it!" Once Sandy regrouped, she marched towards Aiko and she meant business. If she could catch her, Sandy would pull her in to grapple and attempt to lock up with her. If she could do that, she'd try to overpower the her petite show and throw her into the closest corner of the ring!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Aiko was really surprised; Sandy still was on her feed even after the clothesline to her feet. She just stands there and started at her opponent. “What how…”, she said quietly. She did not realized that her opponent comes closer. A big mistake for the girl. In the next moment Sandy grabbed the girl’s shoulder. Out of reflex Aiko grabbed Sandy´s shoulders, trying to push back. But without any effect. The big girl just overpowered her and Aiko lost her chance to get out of this. In the next moment Aiko saw herself flying throw the ring.
With her back she hits hard the corner of the ring. She screamd out in pain and slumped down a bit and was hanging in the corner of the ring. In what kind of problems she brought herself right now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Sandy wasted little time. She sought to get her first few moves in during this match up. "I'm gonna repay you for those two clotheslines!" Since Aiko was already slumped up in the corner, she made for an easy target and, much to Sandy's delight, easy prey! Sandy said as she prepared to nail Aiko in the belly with a rising knee! Hopefully she hit with enough force to knock the wind out of her and keep her holed up in that corner. If this was the case, Sandy would continue with flurry of belly punches and knees to the stomach. She'd try to slowly beat the fight out of the smaller, more energetic foe!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:21 pm

The first knee hit Aiko hart. It hit the wind out of her and even lift her up a bit in the air. Then a beating on Aiko´s stomach and belly started. She Was helpless in the corner. She tried to put her arms in front of her as a defense but, the strong punches and kicks of Sandy just break throw it. The punches felt like they would go directly throw her and the knees felt like she would break apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next