by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Don't understimate me!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Don't understimate me! - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't understimate me!

Post by Winner3 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Sandy kept the Scissors locked in. She was determined to restrict Aiko's air supply and demoralize her! But before long, Aiko would summon her strength and bridge backwards, pinning Sandy! A look of shock and surprise would appear on Sandy's face as the pint sized wrestler showed much more strength and tenacity than Sandy gave her credit for.

But acknowledgement of this girls potential would take a back seat to Sandy's refusal to be pinned. She would reach forwards and attempt to nail Aiko in the tummy with a stiff, clubbing blow! This was an attempted to force Aiko to stop lifting Sandy by the hips and interrupt the pin! If successful, Sandy would pull the leg that was wrapped around Aiko's neck to increase the pressure while offering praise. "Ok, babe. You got heart, I'll give you that. But you're crazy if you think you'll beat me!

Don't understimate me! - Page 4 IgQk2vDon't understimate me! - Page 4 PP89dH8Don't understimate me! - Page 4 ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! - Page 4 C8s1fSDon't understimate me! - Page 4 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Aiko wanted to start the second count but then she was hit at the head hard. She slumped down to the mat. She had no chance to hold her opponent up any more.

On way she wanted to tap out or agree what her opponent was saying. She needed another way out... with one fast move Aiko tried to bite into the calf of Sandy, hopping she would release her. If so Aiko would go back a bit to breath in deep and much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:10 pm

Sandy had Aiko trapped! And she was prepared to wear her down until she was completely knocked out. Unfortunately for Sandy, Aiko had tons of spirit. More than enough to justify being in the ring and in a match against her! And Sandy would find that out the hard way via a bite to the calf!

"Owwwwwww!" Sandy hollered out in pain and she removed her scissor hold and retreated. She slinked away towards the ropes and rubbed the spot she was bitten in. "I'll give you credit for one thing, half pint.... You sure don't wanna lose...."

Don't understimate me! - Page 4 IgQk2vDon't understimate me! - Page 4 PP89dH8Don't understimate me! - Page 4 ZoIhtGgDon't understimate me! - Page 4 C8s1fSDon't understimate me! - Page 4 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:44 am

Aiko was smiling at her opponent. She still was breathing. “I must admit you know more than I thought. I thought you were just a brawler but you’re not that bad!” Aiko tried to make her way back to her back to her feet. She still was not standing very stable. She always keeps her look at Sandy.

If the other girl tried to get up Aiko would run toward her and would now try to hit her head with a shining wizard before she was back up on her feet. She hoped she could send her down with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Sandy was still trying to make her way to her feet while Aiko acknowledged her in ring skills. She appreciated the compliment, but wouldn't show that appreciation outright. It might have done her some good to roll out of the ring to recover, though, as Aiko was quick enough to nail her with a Shining Wizard kick before Sandy made it to both feet!

The kick hit Sandy right in the temple, knocking her down to the mat, on her belly. Unable to move for now, Sandy remained on the canvas, barely moving after such a vicious strike.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:42 pm

As fast as Aiko could she jumped back to her feet. She looked at her opponent to be sure that her rival really was down. Aiko watched the girl closely she did not move. This was her time no to act. Aiko grabbed the other girl and tried to turn her on her back.

Then Aiko made her way to the next corner. She bowed down under the tope rope and went outside. Outside the ring she grabbed the ring and tried to climb up to the tope rope. Up on the tope rope she slowly stood up, till she was standing tall.

From the tope rope she looked down it was really a long way down. Then she looked at her opponent. If she was still down Aiko would take her chance and try to jump towards her. She wanted to land on her with an elbow targeting her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Sandy was down for quite some time, as that kick was well placed and very forceful. After a few moments, she'd open her eyes slowly to see the sight of the 90 pound woman jumping at her with a big elbow drop from the top rope! Sandy wanted to dodge and move, but it was still too early! The elbow drop connected and hit her right in the chest! Sandy would groan in pain as her arms and legs flopped up and then hit the mat again, in response to the impact from the move!

"AUGH!" She cried out! "I'll get you...for this."

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:38 pm

„if you want me to stop… all you have to do is say that i am a wrestler just like u!“, Aiko said to her opponent with a smile on her face while still laying on her chest. The elbow has done some big impact. Aiko thought to herself. Maybe with moves like these she could wear her rival down slowly.
Aiko rolled down from Sandy and jumped back up to her feed. Then she headed towards the same corner again. This time she jumped over the top rope to get out of the ring. She walked on the apron a few steps to get to the Corner. There she climbed up again. Back on the tope, she stands tall again. This time she did not wasting time looking around she just jumped down.

Again she wanted to hit her opponent on the chest with an elbow. If this had worked she would grab one of her legs pulled it out and start a count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Sandy was upset that she got caught by that elbow drop. She would recover a little faster this time. Fast enough to see little Aiko go to the ring apron and climb the ropes for a second time. Sandy almost felt insulted that Aiko was attempting the same high risk move twice in a row. And this time, she was prepared to capitalize on it! She waited for Aiko to leap from the turnbuckle before she quickly rushed to all fours and jumped up to try to catch Aiko in mid air with a quick but powerful spear! Aiko jumping into it would only amplify the force and damage she would feel if she was caught by Sandy's counter!

If it landed, Sandy would land right on top of Aiko, staring down at her with a cocky smile before placing hands on her shoulders and beginning a count!

"ONE!"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:33 pm

Aiko flew throw the air. But in mid air she saw her opponent coming towards her. Aiko was scared for a moment. In the next moment Sandy´s spear connected with Aiko´s stomach. If felt like Aiko would be tread into two parts. She then felt down on the mat. She holds her stomach. Sandy was laying on top of Aiko pushing her down and counting.

Aiko heard the first count and reacted directly, she grabbed her opponents wrists. Then she tried to push them und and pull on of her shoulders up, to break up the count. But she was not able to her rival was to strong and to heavy. “Get of me you fat pig!”, Aiko screamed.

Then she saw they the girl where lying next to the ropes. Aiko reach out with one hand and grabbed the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next