by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Simone, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Angels & Airwaves

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Angels & Airwaves - Page 2 Empty Re: Angels & Airwaves

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Mercy took a big sip from her drink and then turned her head as Angel spoke. "Trouble?" Mercy raised an eyebrow and glared coyly at her lover. "I do not get into trouble." She said, tapping the table and leaning forward. "It's just wrestling that causes trouble for me. Hmph!"

She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms as she squeaked. As she reinforced her words with a nod, she felt Angel's leg sliding up around her own. She bit her lip and looked down t the table, smiled and then looked up at Angel. "I certainly do not intend to step into the ring again and if uppity skanks want to jump me, I don't think that any amount of training is going to help me with that." Mercy grinned.

"Besides, who is going to be dumb enough to jump me? As bad as Brittany is, at least I've got some protection." Mercy's leg fought back, pushing against Angel's as they sipped drinks and waited for their food. "And, you'd come rescue me if I was in trouble, wouldn't you?" Mercy said, batting her eyelashes at Angel and making a puppy dog face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:24 am

"Of course I'd come rescue you, Pinky," Angel teased, taking another slow sip from her drink as she stared towards Mercy. "As for who would want to jump you...? Psh." She waved a hand in her lover's direction, sliding her leg harder against the paralegal's own as she spoke. "Anyone. You've got enough connections in this company that I'm sure there's plenty of people that think they have a reason to come after you."

She grinned a little more, and set down her glass, leaning forward again. "Or maybe I'll jump you sometime. Catch you when you're not expecting it, drag you into some back room where no one can hear you, and have my way with you, hmm...?"

She leaned back again, and smirked, looking rather smug as she looked across the table towards her lover. growling playfully at the pink-haired cutie. "Protection? As if. There's not a woman in the business that could stop me from coming after you." Her smug smile quickly faded though, as she shook her head, her expression growing serious again. "But like, for real, chica. It wouldn't hurt for you to learn a little more self-defense, you know? Better safe than sorry, especially around here..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:54 am

Mercy's heart raced a bit as Angel leaned in and spoke. She blushed and shifted her gaze away, trying not to smile a bit at the thought. Unfortunately, that very thing had happened to her before. Fortunately, Mercy wasn't thinking about that. Angel made her feel safe, even when she was threatening a sexy abduction. As she thought about that, and the rest of Angel's words, the food arrived and Mercy quickly began to dig in.

"It's not like I'm not in shape." She said between bites, pointing her chopsticks at Angel. "I do a ton of Zumba and I even do Yoga like once a month, so I'm not going to be huffing and puffing if someone tries to shove me around. And, even if I did weightlifting like a crazy person, it's not like I'm going to get all jacked. Not for nothin, but even I know I'm pretty tiny... I'm one-twenty-five when I'm fat, bloated and PMSing..." She then wrinkled her nose. "Do you think learning how to put some raging bull dyke in a headlock is going to keep her from snapping me in half?

Mercy sighed. "I mean, I DO know how to kick a girl between the legs if all else fails, you know?" Mercy smiled and leaned forward, rubbing Angel's hand. "It's pretty sweet that you're concerned though. I mean... I'm glad..." Mercy smiled. "And, I definitely wouldn't turn down any training sessions or spars if it was with you..." She then giggled and blushed. "...And we were naked..." She giggled again.

"So, how is the food?" Mercy asked as she took another bite of her own.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Angel couldn't help but grin as Mercy rubbed her hand, leaning in towards her with that blush on her face. She leaned back in towards her lover, and whispered towards her, meeting her gaze with a sharp stare of her own. "I'll see if I can get us some private gym time, then, chica. I'm certainly not going to turn down a naked training session..."

When the food finally arrived, Angel began to eat, taking a few bites of it before looking back up towards Mercy. "Mmf. It's not bad. I think I like it the Garden more, but...it's not bad." She took another bite, turning her gaze to stare out the window over the cityscape as she chewed. "The view is nice, at least. And the company is amazing, as always."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:23 am

Mercy's eyes eyes lit up at Angel's words. For some reason she felt a little proud that Angel liked the Octopus' Garden at all, let alone better than a fancy place like where they were eating now. She then shifted her gaze and glanced around. The drinks were definitely starting to loosen her up quite a bit and she rubbed Angel's leg.

"You said that pretty loudly..." Mercy said, giggling. "People are going to think we're weeeird!" She then lowered her head. "Do we really need a gym for that though. We both know no training would get done.."

Mercy then took a big gulp of her drink and ordered another one. "But, seriously, chica. If you keep talking about that we're just going to spend this weekend the same way we spend any weekend. What are we aaactually going to do tomorrow?" Mercy asked wryly. "I'm pretty sure I know what's happening tonight.."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2