by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Quest

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Quest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Quest

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:22 am

"What ain't?"

Belle smiled coyly and stuck a big piece of steak in her mouth so she wouldn't have to say anything else. She checked her phone as she finished her bite and when she swallowed. "We might need to be moseyin on towards the threater pretty soon. You excited ta see the movie?" She asked. She sort of was. "Some review said it was like gettin kicked in the balls with a stick a dynamite." Belle laughed. "I still ain't sure if he liked it er hated it. Don't sound too pleasant ta me though, but the commercials fer it seemed preeetty intense. Heh Heh."

Belle took a sip from her drink and then began to finish up her meal. Once she was finished, she asked for the check.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:29 pm

"Lots." Muttered the jaded champion with a hint of bitterness and wounded pride.  During the silence, the events of the party would replay in his mind until Belle spoke up. "Huh?  Oh! The movie." It took a moment for him to remember the flick and he honestly grinned when he heard how the reviewer described it.

"Now that's MY kinda movie!" Clyde exclaimed, honestly excited. "Aw screw the critic! I don't give a crap he loves it or hates it!" Said Clyde firmly, clearly eager to see that super awesome action flick.

Without anymore hype, Clyde pulled out his wallet and slipped his card atop of the check the moment the waiter arrived, quickly taking it into the back. It was no big deal to him.

"Lets get outta here, huh?" Said Clyde before he was given his card back.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:25 am

It wasn't too much longer before Belle and Clyde were in the theater waiting for the movie to begin. "I'm surprised they even show American movies in Japan." Belle said offhandedly as she looked up at the screen. "I always figgered they only wanted ta watch stuff in Japanese but I guess that's just how the world is now." She shrugged and smiled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:25 am

"Django and Flowers For Princess were shown here." Clyde added as if Belle knew what the latter was.

"It's a lil' odd seein' stars in the states with Japanese voices but its nice that this theatre has subtitled airings too with the original audio."
Clyde mused before his eyes widened. "Martial Fu Five is American!?" He exclaimed before the lights dimmed and film came on.

"Popcorn" Clyde asked as the giant cup rested in his lap.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:03 am

Belle raised her eyebrow crookedly at Clyde. "Now who the heck'd watch Flowers fer Princess?!" Belle asked. Certainly not her and definitely not Clyde. Belle wasn't the kind of chick that was into chick flicks. "Yeah, ya think any Japanese feller would name a move Brass Balls?! He ain't got the... brass balls fer somethin like that! heh heh!"

Belle giggled at her words and then shook her head."That steak not enough fer you?" She asked. "I'm purdy full, but I guess a strong guy like you's gotta eat, huh?" Belle said, her eyes gleaming as she looked over Clyde warmly, quickly turning as the movie opened up with a giant explosion and a guy appearing fromt he smoke with a rocket launcher, cackling madly.

The film's opening sequence featured a number of martial artsy dressed guys and girls fighting off a vaguely anachronistic military. Despite only having fists and simple martial weapons, the seemed to be faring alright against the hail of gunfire, rockets and grenades of the oncoming army. Quickly enough the scene devolved into a series of epic martial battles and the army suddenly seemed to be just as good at hand to hand and weapon fighting as the heroes of the story.

Belle was quite enthralled with the scene, grinning widely at the combination of explosions and martial arts. As the movie continued on, the Oklahoman decided to try her luck and let her hand slip along the arm rest until her fingers touched Clydes and moved to curl around his hand.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:30 pm

"Heh... Yeah who'd watch that." Clyde muttered as he turned his head and scratched his chin. "Tell that ta' Higurashi and The Akamatsu's." Clyde said before offering Belle the popcorn, only to blush a bit when Belle called him strong. He sure did like being called strong for a change, because strong he was! And he burned calories like a motherfucker.

"Well ya know... Yeah." He muttered with a shameless grin before scarfing some popcorn and seeing the movie start up, much to Clyde's very giddy excitement with a grin as wide as can be as he saw giant explosions and fantastic martial arts!

It had everything Clyde wanted to see. Badass action, guns, explosions and hot babes in tight scantily clad outfits duking it out with each other... And yet as the movie went on, Clyde began to notice some of its faults. As great as the movie was, as badass as it was, as epic as it was, as much as it had everything he liked, it still felt like it was missing things. This movie was actually... Kind of silly. The plot wasn't there and the characters barely felt like people. As deathly boring as Flowers for Princess was, at least it had a story. It was strange, Clyde used to think these kinds of movies were perfect... What had changed him?

Oh well!  It was the best silly movie Clyde had seen in a long time anyway! It was easy to turn off his brain anyway.

Another scarf of popcorn went into Clyde's maw as the blonde haired, cat suit clad, secret agent woman suddenly began a hand to hand battle against the dark haired ninja in a very revealing kimono.

"You killed my father!

"You killed my brother!"

"WYAATAAHH!!!"

"HIYAAA!!!!"

Cried the female fighters before Clyde felt a hand suddenly rest on his own and curl around him. Clyde jumped just faintly with a pair of wide eyes.

"Shit... What do I  do?" He worried a girl like Belle could get the wrong idea if he let her do this. But it did feel kinda nice and Clyde figured it was harmless anyway, so he played it off and smiled at Belle before going back to the movie. No big deal.

Right?

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:30 am

Belle smiled back when Clyde didn't recoil. He knew that he had just had a rough time but Clyde's state didn't necessarily reflect her own and she was going to try and get him no matter what. It was her opportunity now and her time to shine. She didn't make a big deal of it though. It wasn't. Holding hands would one day be an almost ubiquitous thing for them, so why should it be now?

She watched the rest of the movie quietly, with a bright smile on her face. She felt like if she were a puppy, her tail would be moving a million miles an hour while the rest of her sat still. She only squeezed Clyde's hand during the thrilling climax that for some reason took place on a rocket being shot at the moon. She wasn't sure why there were ninjas in space, but she didn't really question it. The secret Cosmonaut instillation on the cratered surface had made for a pretty sweet ending fight, she concluded.

Once the movie finished, Belle popped up from her seat and stretched. Having sat in one place for so long wasn't something she did too often. "Boy, I didn't think they could put that many explosions inta one movie!" Belle said with a bright grin. She checked her phone and quickly tugged Clyde out of the theatre.

"We gotta hurry a bit!" Belle said. "We gotta make it to the package pick up!" She said and hurried until they were outside. She then began to joh in place, and looked at Clyde, expecting him to keep up with her before she took off.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:39 pm

For the rest of the movie, everything went by without a hitch. It felt pleasant, sitting next to someone and having his hand held by a pretty girl, she was cute and yet batty as hell. He knew that but, she wasn't a terrible person either. For two hours Clyde forgot about his problems and just settled on having a good time with Belle until the movie was over.

As ridiculous and nonsensical as it was.

Clyde stood up and stretched with Belle, honestly a bit confused as to what he had just seen. "Who the hell directed this thing!?" He wasn't annoyed, but he had a good mind to simply ask them 'why?' before Clyde got sharply tuged out of theater! Leaving his snacks and soda behind "Wah!"

"Hurry? What for? This thing gettin' delivered by emergency chopper or somethin'?" Clyde asked before joining Belle in her jog to hurry towards the gift... Whatever on earth it was.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:36 pm

Belle stopped, released Clyde's hand and spun instantly, almost letting Clyde run into her wobbling chest. She grinned widely and looked at the Texan. "Ooooh, we could wait fer tomorrow." She said with a giggle. "I ain't doin this fer me, Clyde, I'm doin it fer you!" She playfully poked him in the chest.

"If the place closes then we gotta come back tomorrow. Otherwise, we gotta get there before it closes!" She grabbed Clyde's hand and began a slow walk. "I mean, I don't mind if you wanna do this again." She said with a bright, beaming grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Clyde came to a screeching halt in front of Belle, nearly mashing his chest into her large bust as she grinned at him, blushing a bit as she poked his chest. "Well what on earth is it?" Clyde asked curiously, knowing there was probably no point in tell Belle she didn't HAVE to do all this.

"Well alright..." He said, letting her grab his hand and lead the way before hearing her words that made him think over the deal. He honestly did have a good time despite how shitty he felt, maybe another outing with Belle would also be fun.

"Well ...I guess we could... I am havin' fun." He muttered softly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next