Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Looking for Help [Dahaaru]

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking for Help [Dahaaru] - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for Help [Dahaaru]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:28 pm

Aoko looked on as Odessa moved in and pulled her closer then bent her forward, the actress would comply without any real movement to go against her trainer, she was here to learn after all and would do exactly as Odessa deemed her to do. When she was pulled down in between those two strong...lovely thighs, the redhead blushed lightly, feeling her back being patted.

" Ah...I see. " Aoko let out as she would place her hands against Odessa's hips softly. " Piledriver could work for me. I think. Please show me how to execute it." Aoko spoke out as she would then try and figure out what to do in the position right now. " I could try and lift you up ? throw you over me...or I could...uhmm..." Aoko was blanking a bit, this was the exact reason that she had done so poorly against Janet when it came to the powerbomb, being in this kind of position was not exactly helping her think straight either, the same way she had been affected by the position while she facing off against her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:12 am

Aoko did not resist as Odessa pulled her down into the pre-slam position. She definitely seemed to be getting into the rhythm of her training, and Odessa, despite her recent lack of any good opportunities to train younger wrestlers, seemed to be providing a training environment that was conducive to Aoko's enlightenment and growth as a wrestler. The redhead, as Odessa tightened her thighs around her head, ran through her ideas on what she could do to escape from this predicament out loud. Her thoughts weren't bad, but they could be expanded upon.

"Lifting me up could work, but if your opponent is heavier than you—as I am—it may be a challenge to do so from your position. Even if you manage to flip me over your back, I still have two points of control on you: my thighs are tightened around your head, my arms are still snug around your tummy, and I may pull you down again with them," Odessa would explain. "Your primary goal, if you wish to avoid being taken for a ride, is to prevent me from lifting up your bottom, in whatever way you can. Whether I am going for a powerbomb or a piledriver, that will be what I am attempting to do. Once I have you up in the air, you are at my mercy."

Odessa would do a quick demonstration, gritting her teeth and heaving Aoko upwards, pulling her into approximately the ideal piledriver position, a position which, if she flipped Aoko up onto her shoulders, would be the ideal preparation for a powerbomb, as well. Before she slammed Aoko down, Odessa would abort the move, setting the redhead's feet gently back on the canvas, but keeping her head snug between those warm ebony thighs. Odessa fully expected Aoko to be distracted in this position. That was part of the hidden brilliance of this class of move.

"Throw your weight back towards your bum. Whatever you can do, do it to keep your feet firmly planted. Then, while your opponent is struggling to lift you, you can use your hands, which will both be free, to force her to let you go. A hard shove might work, if her legs are sweaty enough to let you slide out." Odessa would chuckle. "But I would personally recommend attacking her belly, or trying to pull her legs out from under her, if you think you have the angle to do so. The former has a higher chance of success, but the latter could net you a pin attempt if you execute it properly."

"Of course, depending on the limits of the match, there may be other things you can do with your hands down there. But I don't think we're in a position to demonstrate those here!"
Odessa would add, with a glib, sing-song tone.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:17 am

Aoko blushed a bit as she was placed between Odessa's godly thighs....the warm feeling...the feeling of those muscles that had probably been worked and trained into perfection where it wouldn't even be unbelievable if they could stop a knife with how hard they were. Yet...the skin was all so soft and wonderful...it was such an odd sensation that Aoko didn't really know what to do.

She listened on to Odessa though it was a bit hard with the woman's calm manner of speech as she was basically hearing everything a bit muffled. After a few seconds the Actress would pipe up a bit, raising her voice a bit to make sure she was heart. " Ah...I watched a match not too long ago!! Where a girl was pulled up onto someone's shoulders and they did a hurricanrana to get out of it...s-should I try that if I fail at staying down on the ground ?" Aoko asked a bit nervously...

She was happy that Odessa was at least showing her the steps of how to counter things like this, though a part of her really wanted to learn how to do it so she could hit Janet with it and get some sweet payback...she really needed it!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:48 am

Evidently, Aoko felt the need to raise her voice since she was situated so far below Odessa's ears. The Briton understood, and chuckled softly to herself. Her thighs were probably muffling her instructions—though her voice was loud enough and her enunciation crisp enough that she was sure it was all still getting through. And she was tall enough that Aoko probably truly did feel that she was quite a long ways from Odessa's ears while down in this position.

"Hmm, that isn't a bad idea. It's definitely high risk, of course, and if your opponent has you up on her shoulders and her arms around your waist then it may be difficult to build up to the maneuver," Odessa would explain. "Even so, it is probably your last opportunity to turn the tables before being thrown down, so, if you feel that the risk is worth the reward, then I would say that you might as well make the attempt!"

Odessa, now, would wrap her arms tightly around Aoko's midsection and heave upward, pulling the girl upside-down first, and then flipping her up onto her shoulders. Odessa kept her arms wrapped around Aoko's waist tightly, taking a couple of steps to keep herself balanced. "You may find it difficult to break free from this powerbomb, of course, should I decide to go forward with it!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:54 am

Aoko soon felt herself getting lifted up off of the mat, her feet leaving the comfort of solid ground, she was soon enough pulled up and rolled up onto Odessa shoulder's which made the young actress quite nervous. She shook her head a bit and her thighs would probably tighten around Odessa's head out of instinct alone.

" A-ah!...uuh...do you want me to try anything ?" Aoko let out in a rather nervous tone as she was up in a position she very much didn't want to be in. Pretty much the same position she had been in when she lost to Janet, a thought she didn't want to think of but just couldn't help to as she was held up in this position. Aoko shook her head a little as she'd look down on the top of Odessa's pretty white haired head, getting an idea that she could probably punch away at that skull should she want to.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Odessa felt Aoko's body respond to being lifted up, her thighs tightening slightly around Odessa's head and her hands brushing over Odessa's white-haired head. The girl asked if she should try to do something, and Odessa did think that that could be elucidating for the young actress. Though Aoko's hesitation probably killed any chance of her actually being able to break out of this particular lift. "Well, at this point, I don't know if you'll be able to build up the momentum you need for a hurricanrana. But how about I set you down and we'll do it again?"

Odessa would pull Aoko down off of her shoulders and set the cute actress down on her feet again. She would take a moment to shake her own arms out, then, before bringing her hands up to secure a hold on Aoko's head again. "Feel free to try any other tactics you might be thinking of, as well. But be warned that I will follow through on the powerbomb. Just a little encouragement to do your best!" She would wink at Aoko, then pull the girl down, stuffing her head between chocolate thighs again. Once she was in position, Odessa got a good grip on Aoko's midsection and pull up, flipping the girl onto her shoulders and preparing to slam her down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Aoko was soon put down as it seemed as if Odessa liked her idea to try and get free, though it felt a bit weird to try whatever she could think of in order to break free from this position and stop Odessa's attempts at a powerbomb. Aoko shook her head a bit before it was grabbed and pulled downwards...she had just missed her chance at being able to attack Odessa's abs effectively...that was a miss on her part.

When Odessa's arms came around her waist, Aoko would try and push downwards with her lower-frame, trying to bring weight to her rear, kick out with her legs, shifting weight and focus around to try and make lifting her as difficult as possible...it was a valiant struggle but if Odessa put enough power into it ...well it just wasn't possible for Aoko to contend with Odessa like that, if it was Janet then maybe...but not the ebony beauty that had caught her now.

She was soon enough brought up onto Odessa's shoulders and with it Aoko's legs tightened around that head, she would start by sending a firm punch down to the crown of Odessa's skull and then try to swing her weight backwards as she attempted to pull out the momentum for throwing Odessa down with a hurricanrana, hoping that it would work! She didn't like being powerbombed by Janet...Odessa's powerbomb would probably be in a whole different league.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:22 am

Odessa moved quick, and, when she pulled on Aoko's midsection and lifted the girl up into the air, she prevented Aoko from having the chance to attack her abdomen. It was certainly a miss on the actress's part, though Odessa was more interested in seeing what Aoko could do while she was up on her shoulder's. It did not take much thought to attack an opponent's belly or groin while your head was trapped between her thighs. But when one was up on an opponent's shoulders, panic could set in. Lifted up in the air, one would feel the pressure of a limited timeframe in which to act bearing down upon them.

If Aoko could not counter, then she would feel pain.

Aoko, despite missing her opportunity to attack Odessa's abs, did a good job at following Odessa's other instructions. She shifted her weight to her lower body, throwing her hips down and forcing Odessa to abandon her original lift, readjust her arms slightly, and then try it again. Even then, Aoko was a difficult girl to lift, and it took Odessa several seconds longer than it typically should have to lift the redhead up onto her shoulders!

That was when Aoko's counter attempts began in earnest. Odessa was expecting the hurricanrana, but the punch to her skull was an addition which she had not anticipated. Her head rang, and during that moment Aoko began to pull down on her. Odessa felt her trainee's weight swing downward, dragging her down by her neck, getting Odessa to stumble. She might have been able to save herself, but it would have been more trouble than it was worth. Aoko executed the move perfectly, and, as she fell forward, Odessa would turn and tumble and land on one knee and both hands, quickly lifting herself back up and smiling at Aoko.

"That's good! And, also, ow." Odessa would rub the spot on her head which was punched. "If you used that on a girl your size, there would be no way she would be able to rally from it. She would be down on the canvas, putty in your hands. How did you feel about it? About that whole sequence?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Throwing her weight backwards after stunning Odessa with that blow to the top of her head, the slamming of Odessa's frame down with that hurricanrana, Aoko would roll a bit away from her trainer after she hit her with that move. The actress would huff out as she'd start to push herself up to her knees and turn towards her teacher.

Huffing out she'd let out a light laugh, " Wow! It was a bit of a rush and it felt pretty great." her heart beating a lot faster, she would smile at Odessa as she'd proceed to move up towards her feet. It felt really good, I also have a few ideas what I could do after. Aoko was getting more and more pumped with each second that passed now. " How about you show me that piledriver next !?" She let out with excitement as she'd move over towards her trainer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:33 am

Aoko's technique had been excellent. Any opponent her size would have been completely taken off-guard and thrown down hard enough to be stunned. Even Odessa would have had plenty of trouble staying on her feet through an assault like that in a real match. As she dusted herself off and took a couple of deep breaths, Odessa could tell that Aoko was excited about what she had managed to pull off there, and was eager to explore more power moves. The Briton grinned and nodded. Her new trainee's morale was already surging.

"That's an excellent idea. There are a couple of things about the piledriver which I feel are superior to the powerbomb. You would not be able to throw that punch or utilize the hurricanrana in a piledriver, for example." Odessa would walk back over to Aoko and begin to prepare her for this next move, in much the same way as she had prepared her to receive a powerbomb: by pushing that head in between her thighs and holding her there momentarily. "Though it can be more difficult to hold a girl up as you prepare a piledriver, and she can still get her legs around your head and squeeze. I've even seen a couple of matches where a girl in a tombstone piledriver position managed to push her opponent over backwards and reverse it entirely, with her holding her opponent up in a position to be piledriven instead. But so long as you're smart and stay balanced, I believe you can at least avoid that."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next