by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Personal Pain Relief

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Personal Pain Relief - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal Pain Relief

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:12 pm

John was wondering just what Eske had in mind, she had certainly jarred the young man with that stomp. And with the state he was in John wasn't really sure if he could afford to risk his well being to fight her, didn't seem like a good idea to be honest. But something told John that his reaction was something the writer had hoped for, the literal equal of smelling blood. Lucy wasn't here either, oh boy.

Well now Eske seemingly decided to get close and personal, though at least she apologised for her earlier action. It mattered a bit he supposed, the young man's expression was neutral for the most part besides some minor confusion at her actions. Eske could be honest with her words, but cryptic with her actions. She asked him if he trusted her.

"Uh yeah, wouldn't have let you in here otherwise." John stated, what was Eske playing at here? In spite of her earlier action it just made him more intrigued, she stepped back and looked him up and down. John felt just a bit uncomfortable, namely because of those bandages he had around his ribs. They stuck out like a sore thumb, though he was used to fighting shirtless nowadays.

The writer requested that John now look at her, and asked for him to check every detail. Again the young man lifted a curious eyebrow, but nodded to signal that he would do so. Being an artist John loved to try and check every little thing that he could, and Eske probably knew that. After a minute of this John would lean in his chair and say "Well.....I see a smart and beautiful woman, and she knows that I'm sure." Mr Carnaby decided that he'd be as honest as possible, after all it was a two way thing conversations.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:40 pm

"Humans can see the beauty in many things. That however is a broad statement." Eske noted. He called her beautiful. He is an artist so of course he took into detail all he wanted to.

"Now answer me a few questions, John. Your boss and his sister. They will not be home anytime soon yes? If so, then we must go somewhere private." She took a pause as her hands reached up to her light orange sweater. "If not...We can continue on." After removing her sweater, her tan long-sleeve shirt was left on.

"Are you a brave man, John? Or did your loss take that all away?" She places her sweater in a chair.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Eske took John's compliment in stride, which earned a little smile from the young man. Well she requested his opinion at any rate and John simply obliged her, he'd have probably done it regardless to be honest. Though the master of creation at least admired the eloquent statement Eske made in response to his words, like poetry of course.

She then inquired to if Ryan and Lucy would be around today, John quickly shook his head and said "Nah, my boss is missing. And Lucy's probably thinking anywhere's better than here right now." Eske took off her sweater, John wondered why. His room wasn't exactly hot or cold right now, it was a usual lukewarm temperature. What was Eske thinking about now?

It turns out that Eske was asking in regards to how brave John was, now that was confusing. But the artist would lean forward in his chair as he would then honestly state to his guest with "Am I brave? Well I certainly can't be called a coward, my actions have proved that I believe. What are you considering Eske?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Certainly not something that should learned in school. No. This was something Eske was developing on her own. For John. The writer had developed this during the time after John's match where he lost the belts. Something to stimulate and to get him trying his boundaries and bravery.

"Good. Now listen carefully because I'll only say it once. Whatever the artist wears, the writer will wear." Eske removes her shirt, showing off her slightly smaller than average breasts covered up by a black bra. She then knelt down to unclasp her boots and remove them, place her own socked feet on the floor.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:50 pm

John was really curious right now, Eske could be such an enigma that even with John being convinced he knew her he couldn't be 100% certain that he knew her. That might frustrate some people, but it only served to entice the young man to interact with her further. She had a plan in her mind, perhaps it was to serve John and make him feel better in his current state.

At least that was what John was starting to think, Eske's cryptic words were only going to be stated once. And then she promptly removed her shirt and shoes, okay the master of creation didn't expect that. A light gasp escaped his lips when Eske did so, the young man had assumed the writer to be conservative in most things in her life. John couldn't help his eyes as they darted to her chest and open skin, sure she didn't posses an ample bosom. But Eske took really good care of herself, and it showed. John felt grateful for this chance to see her in this sort of intimate situation, in fact it was actually making him not notice the minor pain in his ribs that happened as he did his movements.

"Wow....." John said quietly before giving a small smile, he didn't want to stare too much though. So his eyes drifted down to Eske's socked feet before looking her in the eyes again, deciding to test her words Mr Carnaby would take his socks off and see if Eske did. Following this John would then say "Well if the writer wears what the artist does, what would she request of him in return?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:54 pm

Eske gave a blank stare, with a hint of distaste in her expression. She watched as John carefully removed his socks. Of course he was going to test that. So, she removes her own socks, placing them on her boots. Her bare feet slowly touch base on the floor. Eske was not backing down on her seriousness.

"Well, this is the first phase." She point to her bag. It was carefully put down and brought in without the artist seeing. "Phase two is in there, when you are ready." Eske fixed her glasses. "Go on, lets really see the artist flourish. What are we removing next?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:09 pm

John was smiling at the expression of Eske as she mimicked him removing his socks, the writer probably wanted the young man to test the permissions that she had given to him. Inwardly the master of creation was thankful to be sharing this situation with her, he was used to being half naked but Eske most certainly was not. The situation felt a tad surreal, but John didn't question it. In fact he was grateful for the young woman to arrive here and break the subdued atmosphere with her little experiment.

Eske had procured a bag now that had earlier escaped the master of creation's keen gaze, she stated that the next part of the plan that was most likely get John out of his rut. John wondered what it was, no doubt it'd be something he didn't expect. But at least the girl stated they could progress when he was ready, though this was then followed by a dare of sorts from Eske. Inquiring as to what the pair would remove next.

John's cheeks lightly tinted at that statement, did Eske really just suggest that? Well, frack it. Ask and you received, the artist would bite his lower lip and then shrug. "Alright, I'll do this........" John muttered as he prepared to unbutton his trousers and he then pulled them down without hesitation. Now he was feeling pretty darn exposed here, though if it was the writer then it was okay at least.

"Ready for the second phase when you are I guess......" John said as he looked at the bag, trying to regain focus by using his curiosity as the focal point.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:24 pm

Her gaze was blank. She knew that would be his next move. At an an same time John did, Eske also removed her own black pants. Underneath them were a pair of black panties. Folding the pants, she places them next to her boots.

"Uh huh...I see..." She fixes her glasses and leans in a bit. "I see you are looking at the bag. " Eske stands up slowly and walks over to the bag. "An artist takes pride in his work. You're going to make some of that work." Opening the bag, she reveals a set of paintbrushes, and a few small jars of paint. "Tell me how to pose, And I shall. I couldnt fit a canvas so you'll have to supply that."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Eske had known that John's move would be to remove his trousers, he'd admit that his curiosity was fuelling his actions. To see if the writer was willing to follow through with her statements, though the young man felt that she would. After all she started it, if Ms Mal wanted the master of creation to get out of his slump she was certainly doing a good job. Strangely he wasn't that nervous or anything. It was that old saying, just imagine them in their underwear. His eyes darted down again, Eske most certainly hadn't been this less dressed in front of anyone. But she had a really nice figure, a clear indication she took care of herself well. "You look real good Eske....." John muttered with a smile.

John looked down briefly to his bandaged ribs, he didn't feel that he looked great. There wasn't fat there, but he knew those white strips didn't belong. Though the master of creation didn't spend long on it because his guest revealed what was in the bag, and his eyebrows raised. And he gave a little laugh before coughing due to his chest.

"So wait, you wanted me to paint you. Well sure of course, I'd be more than happy to and I got a canvas somewhere. Right then, well........" John said as he pondered on her words, her stating how she'd pose in what sort of suggestion he'd offer. Though the idea quickly formed in his mind.

"Okay umm.....Why don't you lie on your belly on my bed there?" Mr Carnaby said with a thumb motion to it, it was made when he woke. Just because he was loafing around with an injury didn't mean he turned his whole room into a mess. He'd stand up and let Eske lay on it, and the young man would open his cupboard that contained the setup. With the master of creation prepping it he'd then sit down and get everything the writer had been kind enough to provide him with.

"Okay Eske, I'll paint you from the side. If you could have your head facing me that would be great, before we begin though is there anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable?" John said in a more confident manner, now he was feeling better. Eske was putting the Brit in one of his elements, and the subject of his work was his focus right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:16 pm

In the entirety of it, Eske was not used to this at all. And it was way out of her comfort zone. That was one of reasons she asked if they were going to be alone here. Plus, being this exposed in front of one person was certainly enough for the Finnish woman.

She sees him look down at his own body. He was probably worrying about his ribs. Or maybe he was feeling a bit less than himself. That was not Eske's problem. But she was still wanting to find him a solution. "Did I stutter? Paint me. Let your mind flourish." She seemed to be a bit annoyed, but wasnt she always?

She did as he asked, laying on her stomach and looking towards the artist and his canvas. "For me? Humor me. Talk to me about your title loss." She wanted to get into thw head of the former title holder.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next