by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An opportunist meeting

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An opportunist meeting Empty An opportunist meeting

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:27 pm

Kyoko was doing a quick warm up and jogging around the ring waiting for Lili Rochefort. She made a big risk asking for her to help, since she barely knew the blonde and was only going off what she knew in their match. Kyoko felt like she was the better wrestler but Lili proved better in the match thanks to its hentai rules. Kyoko didnt take the hentai part of AFW seriously at first but after her incidents with Da Xia she realized that it was better to learn it regardless.

She initially had someone in Tabitha to teach her but she hadnt seen or heard from her in a long time and Kyoko needed more help, and Lili from the time in the ring that they met seemed nice enough and respectful. She just hoped it worked.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

An opportunist meeting Empty Re: An opportunist meeting

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Lili had set up a time to meet Kyoko in the gym for help for both of them. Lili needed help throwing punches into her arsenal, as opposed to relying on her legs strength, and Kyoko needed help with hentai matches. Both women had something to gain, and it was time for both of them to learn a thing or two from the other. Lili entered the gym and looked around, and she would see Kyoko jogging around the ring to warm up. "Well, see you're ready for today. How are you Kyoko?" Lili asked with a smiled on her face as she greeted Kyoko.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Kyoko had been jogging for a few minutes when she saw Lili coming in and moved over to her. The woman still looked great and greeted her with a kind hello. "Nice to see you again Lili and yes im ready to start." She said as she bowed to the woman.

Moving over to the ring Kyoko removed her jacket since either way she wouldnt really be needing it and then looked over at the blonde. "So which do you wanna work with first, should we get down to my thing first or do I get to work over those lovely abs of yours while I help you with punches?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Lili smiled and bowed back at Kyoko, before hearing her statement. "I think my strikes won't take long to work so we can take care of that first. Then I can show you the art of the hentai match." Lili said answering Kyoko's question. "My problem with striking is that I was taught by my father to never really throw a punch. That's why I strike with slaps or elbow strikes. However, being in this business requires me to expand my repertoire and I'm glad to be learning from a belly punching expert." Lili said as she psyched herself up for the session.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Kyoko nodded her head as she understood Lili's reasoning for not having strikes. "I coukd tell during our match that you werent used to them, everythime you threw a punch you relied on the strength in your arm alone, which could still hurt but not as much as putting some of your body into it. Let me show you, tighten your abs."

She said first she threw a punch into Lili's belly with a simple punch, striking her just below the navel. Taking a second she then sent a second punch where she turns her body with it to nail Lilis belly button.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Lili would hear Kyoko talk, before she would begin to demonstrate. "Alright, whatever you say." Lili said before she would tighten her abs. Lili took the first punch quite well, it hurt but it was the first punch, the second definitely had more power behind it. "Ummpfh!!!" Lili grunted as the second punch connected. "Does the place effect how hard those shots were?" Lili asked as she felt her abs from Kyoko's punches.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Lili took both punches fairly well though like she expected the second punch did the most noticable damage to her. Whe she asked her question Kyoko nodded. "Yes but it varies, its not just where your hitting but who your hitting cause everyones a little bit different. For example.."

Kyoko brought her hand up again and placed it on Lili's belly moving her hand around and getting a feel for her abs. "Your pretty strong below your belly button and in the middle, your sides are average but your weakest up here." She moved her hand up and patted Lili's upper belly just above her solar plexus. "A few well aimed shots here might do some serious damge to you. Id advise doing some push-ups and pull ups to help in that areas."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Lili allowed Kyoko to example, and then she felt Kyoko feeling her abs. "Did you like that?" Lili said jokingly as she felt Kyoko pat her stomach. Then she'd get serious and ask. "So Kyoko, what do you recommend I do to train for now besides the push ups, and pull ups?" Lili asked as she be did some stretches in one of the corners. Lili didn't know what Kyoko had planned for this session, but she had to be ready for anything.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:20 pm

Kyoko smiled as Lili made that joke. "Oh yes, your belly is incredible. I have no shame in admitting that. And im glad youve asked for my help in improving it." Kyoko said as she pulled her hand away to continue. "But yes any workout that works on your abs would do but those two are some of the best to improve your weak spots. Just don't neglect everything else while your at it."

Kyokos next step was to help with the punching more. "Now back to your striking, go ahead and try to hit me instead so I can see how your doing. Dont worry I can take it." She said as she put her hands behind her back and tightend her stomach to see what Lili could do.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Lili heard Kyoko's advice, and then she would have to begin practicing her strikes. Kyoko invited Lili to throw some punches, and she'd say. "Thanks for the compliment, you have an incredible belly as well." Lili said before she would prepare herself to strike. Lili threw two punches at Kyoko's solar plexus. "That's not it. Maybe if I turn into it." Lili said before she threw one last punch aimed for Kyoko's belly button turning her body into the punch for some better results.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next