by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An opportunist meeting

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An opportunist meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: An opportunist meeting

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:07 pm

Kyoko smirked at Lili's words, she knew her abs were freat but compliments about them were always appreciated. Lili drove her first punch at her solar plexus but it didnt hurt to much, the following blow to the same spot wasn't much worse though it did make her flinch slightly.

Her third punch followed through and actually made her grunt in pain. Flinching she took a second to cough before straightening again. "That was good, now try something, twist the fist on impact and see what happens then."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:34 am

Lili would see Kyoko flinch and grunt. Lili would cringe a bit hearing Kyoko's grunt. Then Lili heard the compliment, which meant she was making progress. "Thanks, are sure?...If you insist." Lili said before she would follow Kyoko's instructions as she threw another punch at Kyoko's belly while throwing her body into the punch. Once the punch connected Lili twist her fist on impact to ramp up the punch to see it's effect.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:21 am

In response Kyoko nodded her head, not wanting to risk speaking and letting her guard down. And Lili responded with another punch twisting it as instructed and making Kyoko grunt in pain again as her muscles tensed up. "That was good, it adds an extra bout of pain to a punch, especially when you hit them where it hurts. Tighten your abs again."

Kyokoinsteucted and waited for Lili to comply before she pulled her hand back and drove her fist straight for Lili's solar plexus, twisting her fist agaisnt Lili's belly to show her what she meant.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:06 am

Lili understood what Kyoko was teaching her, and she would hear Kyoko ask her to tighten her abs. "Alright, let do this." Lili said before she tightened her abs. Then WHAM!!! Lili took a hard punch to the solar plexus. "DuOH!!!!" Lili grunted with a guttural sound feeling the pain Kyoko. Lili would cough a bit before saying. "I see your point...Oooh, that's a lesson worth learning. Woooo." Lili said trying to recompose herself from the punch. "They don't call you the Belly Queen for nothing."
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:32 am

The punch hit its mark and sunk into her belly, twisting and drilling further made Lili groan and bend over in pain, surpised by the force of the punch. Her compliment after recovering made Kyoko smirk and lightly slap her own stomach. "No they dont, and its a title I wear proudly. Now lets get to another thing involving punching. So far weve only targetted our stomachs, im not complaining but there are some things to be aware of. Like for example its probably better to keep slapping the head, thats mostly bone and you dont want to seriosly hurt your hand in the middle of a fight. Also...."

Suddenly Kyoko sat down and laid on her back. "Positioning is also important, strike me in the center of my abs while im standing up and I can take this with little issue. Get me there on my back or streched out and it hurts alot more. That'll be out little secret."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:36 am

Lili was learning so important stuff Kyoko. The next lesson was on positioning, and Kyoko would lay on her back before telling Lili to strike he stomach. "I know positioning is important, but are you sure about me doing this?" Lili questioned feeling bad about what she was told to do. Then she would ultimately listen to Kyoko, and throw a punch to to Kyoko's solar plexus. Lili would put her body into the punch and also grinding her fist on Kyoko's solar plexus for more damage. Lili couldn't help but feel bad about doing this to Kyoko, but training was training.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:51 am

"Trust me, if I was afraid of getting hurt I wouldnt be here or agreed to do this. I can take alot more then this." She says as she awaits Lili following through on the punch, which she does hitting her solar plexus and twisting her fist for good measure.

"Ooouugh!" Kyoko moans out as her belly is struck, though her bas hold out it still hurt quite abit. Kyoko coughs as she sits up. "Good..thats a general appeal to most of it, we can work on punching or defense more or we can move on to you being the teacher. Your choice."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:35 am

Lili would hear Kyoko moan after the punch. Then Lili heard Kyoko's next statement, and she would respond by saying. "Maybe some application, would be best for now. Maybe against a sparring partner perhaps?" Lili proposed as she waited to hear Kyoko's response. Lili knew that sparring with Kyoko wouldn't be bad but it would be a very lop sided spar. Lili would start to look around the gym for possible belly punching opponents.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:28 am

Kyoko got up slowly when considering Lilis choice, sparring was always a great option to improve but..."With me? Because it sounds like your considering a different approach od be willing to go that route if you want." She was trying to be generous but it seemed that Lili knew what they both did. A spare would be utterly pointless between them if it was belly punching, the gap was still way to wide between them in that regard.

Meanwhile Amy was moving over to them, she had been working out as well but she needed to work on some things and her good for nothing tag partner was occupied and Amy no longer cared. "Hey Kyoko! You done with your girlfriend yet, I need to do something and I dont need you wasting your time!"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 am

Lili had to admit she was a bit confused when she saw a blonde woman just barge into Lili's session. Lili's eyes widened and she would say. "Kyoko, you know this unpleasant woman?" Lili asked trying to get an idea on who this woman was, and who she thought she was dealing with. Lili would cross her arms and look at the other blonde and wait for Kyoko to explain who this woman was, and what she wanted.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next