by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An opportunist meeting

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An opportunist meeting - Page 11 Empty Re: An opportunist meeting

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:00 am

Whatever strength Keiko was mustering in that corner Kyoko quickly put an end too with her clothesline, sending the girl flat on her back in front of her. Walking around the battered brunette she admired the beaten girl as she contemplated what to do next.

"I could just beat you down some more but I want to make sure my friend that you tried to take advantage of has plently of space to get some action herself. Speaking of which Lili your the expert what should I finsih her off with?" She said as she pushed Keiko's arms up and pinned them down to keep her from using them while she waited.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:22 am

Lili was enjoying the view as she saw Kyoko essentially make Keiko her bitch. Lili would smile as she saw Kyoko standing tall and asking Lili for advice on how to finish Keiko off. Lili respond by saying. "One day you'll need to decide on a hentai finisher. I think we should play to your strengths. You're good with your fists, right? How about you try taking your hands and Double Fisting her into submission? It's humiliating, and it gets the job done. You'd probably hear her moan in the showers." Lili said as Keiko had a look of sheer terror on her face as she looked up at Kyoko.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:31 am

Kyoko looked down at the clearly terrified Keiko who was currently unable to defend herself despite it being obvious how much she wished she could. "Oh dont look at me like that, now your stomach will be as red as your bandana." She said as she brought herself around the girl and sat on her legs.

Quickly she brought her hands down in closed fists and and began pounding them into Keikos sex. Honestly she doubted the brunette had the space but the more humiliating she could make the whole thing the better.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:03 am

Keiko shook her head from side by side panicking and would protest by saying. "N-No!!!...N-Nooooo!!...N-NOOOOAARGH!!!!!!!" Keiko yelled in protest as Kyoko's fists penetrated her pussy and would cause Keiko's pussy to gape. Keiko's eyes would water as she felt a mixture of pain and pleasure going through her body as she began clawing the mat and begging Kyoko. "H-HAH!!!!...I-It's too MUCH!!!!F-FUCK!!!I-I...I CAN'T TAKE I-IT!!!!!" Keiko moaned as she bit down on her lip trying to hold back her pleasure as Kyoko prepared to finish her off.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:17 am

As was to be expected Keiko wasnt too receptive to the idea and tried to break away, though try as she might she was far too weak to achieve her escape and couldnt adtually pull away as she began punding her fists in her despite her best efforts.

"Why so agaisnt it Keiko, you were so eager for a good fuck not to long ago, is this not what you were expecting?" She said as her hands moved in and out of the girls sex while she worked to get a quick second fall.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:50 am

Keiko's body would bounce with each thrust from Kyoko's fists. Keiko's tongue would hang out of her mouth as she would move her hands up to hold her bouncing boobs as she was getting fisted. "Mmmm...H-Hah!!...Ooooh!!...Nrrargh!!...OOOooAaaH!!!!!" Keiko moaned in climax as her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she collapses in the center on the ring, taking deep breathes nearly unconscious from the fucking. Lili would clap for Kyoko's victory, before she would get into the ring to congratulate Kyoko.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:00 am

In her sorry state it took no time at all to bring her to her inevitable climax, giving Kyoko the second fall and the victory over Keiko. Pulling her hands away she wiped them off on Keikos leg before standing up and walking over to Lili to give the blonde a hug. "Well thanks for the advice when it was needed, your a good teacher. Now theres just one little thing..."

Moving over to Keiko she grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up to her feet with the best of her abilities since the girl was nearly unconscious. "We have a deal to keep and its only fair you should go first. Go ahead she wont bite."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:08 am

Lili would hug Kyoko and respond by saying. "Thanks, I think that Double Fisting suits you quite well in a hentai sense." Lili would then watch as Kyoko picked up the exhausted Keiko, and said. "A deal's a deal right Keiko?" Lili said as she grabbed and gave a nice twist to Keiko's nipples to shock her enough so Keiko knew she was able to receive some punches. "HIIIIIEEEYAAAHH!!!!" Keiko squealed as her eyes widened from the pain. Then Lili would pat Keiko on the face a bit before saying. "Are you ready for this?" Lli said before she kissed her right fist before burying it deep into Keiko's solar plexus. "AGH!!!!!" Keiko grunted as the punch found it's mark, then Lili twisted her fist to add some extra damage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:15 am

Kyoko wasnt sure if the fisting was effective because of her or if because Keiko had been severaly weakened before they git to that point but it didnt seem to matter at the moment as she hoisted her up and Lili made sure Keiko was awake to feel the effects of her first punch.

"Ooh good one. Get a good feel for where her weak spots are. Dont be afraid to really pound into her, after all I doubt she was." Kyoko said as she pulled back on her arms and stretched her out to give Lili a better range of her stomach to let loose on. Lili wouldnt need her advice she knew where to hit.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Keiko was defenseless as Kyoko stretched her out to give Lili a better view of her stomach. "N-No...Not again, please stop." Keiko whimpered as Lili hands rubbed her abs abs to feel for a weak spot. "Our deal was, that we stop until you cry. You do seem very close, but not close enough to stop this next punch, right to your cute belly button." Lili said as two of her fingers entered Keiko's belly button to indicate her point of attack. Lili would then throw a barrage of left and right hooks pummeling Keiko's belly button cause Keiko to moan in pain with each blow Lili hit a final shovel hook into Keiko belly button. "AUGH!!!!!!OooooH..." Keiko moaned as she began to cry, her spirit was broken and her abs completely red from the punishment.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next