by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye... Empty Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:18 pm

It had been a long time since Kendra had been back in Japan. And no matter how many times she came to the city of Kyoto, she could never get used to its beauty. She still preferred her home over this, but the colors, the architecture, she just loved the site of it.

Her absence, unfortunately, had not been for good reason. After reviewing word from her mother that her grandfather was sick, she wasted no time heading home. It didn't leave her with enough time to really say goodbye to anyone, but she couldn't waste time.

To the cowgirls sadness, she didn't make it home on time. Her grandfather had passed before she made it. The year following had been quite long, grieving with her family and settling petty disputes over who got his property and belongings. Finally, now that all was said and done, she could finally get her career back on the fast track.

Duffle bag and suitcase in hand, Kendra entered the AFW arena. The flight was long, and she was exhausted. But rather than wait until tomorrow, she wanted to get settled again. Besides, she was restless. After being cooped up in a plane, she needed to burn what little energy she had left.

The locker room was thankfully empty. She didn't want to deal with the noise at the moment. She went back to her old locker, which still had her padlock on it, and changed into her training uniform, consisting of a tight, orange sports bra and a pair of black shorts. As always, her hands and feet were bound in tap rather than wearing boots.

With a quick glance over in the mirror, Kendra nodded. "It's good ta be back," she said to herself.

The blonde headed toward the gym, ready to wear herself out for the night.

Back to top Go down

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye... Empty Re: Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Across the gym, in a pair of black black shorts, sneakers and a blue tank top, a blonde haired southerner who stood about five-seven was hammering away at heavy bag with a pair of black boxing gloves. The sound of leather on leather echoing with each punch Clyde cave to the bag, rocking it and shaking it each punch, grunting with every strike.

"Hm! Nh! Hn!" His eyes were focused as he pounded away at the bag. The 'break up' and 'dumping' that Mercy had given him still fresh on his mind. Watched the love of his life walk away with someone else, feeling like a fool who had been led along.

Not much else was on his mind as he continued to strike the heavy bag. It was the best way to vent his frustration.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Even before Kendra entered the gym, she could hear the echoing of the punching bag crashing through the hallway. She figured that someone else was going to be using the gym, but she secretly hoped that she'd be alone. But she would make due. If someone apporached her to spar, shed just have to turn them down.

But when she pushed open the door, she saw him. Clyde, back to her, was letting lose on a punching bag as if it owed him money. Kendra couldn't help but smile. Clyde was her first, and admittedly only friend she had made in her short time here in the AFW. And she didn't tell him she was leaving... In fact, she hasn't spoken to him since before she left. The guilt of that hit her hard as she stood there, watching him send a flurry of well place punches into the bag. Well, now was as good a time as any to apologize.

Kendra, light on her feet by nature, tip toed her way across the gym, coming up just behind him. Grinning, she balled her hand into a tight fist, and sent a very light but noticeable jab into the southern boys kidney. She couldn't have just as easily given him a "guess who" kind of thing, but that wasn't her style. She could think of no better way to greet her old friend.

"Left yerself open there, Cowboy," she teased, waiting for the big lug to turn around and greet her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Continuing to hammer away at the bag, too lost in his head to even bother noticing anyone in the gym, never mind Kendra being super quiet, managing to sneak up on him and...

"Ah" Clyde yelped and turned around sharply before seeing... "Kendra!" Clyde exclaimed with a wide grin before wrapping his arms around her back and giving her a big ol' hug.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Kendra beamed at Clyde's excitement. She returned the hug with gusto, squeezing with all she had. She had only known him briefly, and she missed him something fierce.

"Hey there, knuckle head," the cowgirl replied, finally releasing the hug. She looked him up and down, taking him in. He looked just as good as ever. It was good to see that that Lilly chick hadn't done him in yet. "How've ya been? Still as silver tongued as ever?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Clyde squeezed Kendra as good as he could with his gloves on and flushed a bit as she returned the hug just as tight. He took step back, still smiling at the Texan cutie who was built like she could really mess him up!

"Silver tongued?" He asked while undoing his gloves, wondering what she meant by that.

"I'm... Pretty good."
He lied as he dropped his gloves. "What about you? I ain't seen you in such a long time I thought you packed up and left."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Kendra's smile faded when Clyde brought up her leaving so suddenly. Once again, struck by the guilt of having not said goodbye. She'd have to make it up to him somehow.

"Yeah... Ah left in a hurry. Ah had... well, my grand dad passed and ah had to go take care of a few things," she said, fighting back a tear. A year later, and she still missed him.

"But I'm back now. I sign my new contract tomorrow and then ah don't know what's gonna happen." Kendra gave Clyde a little smirk. "So, how's that little lady friend o' yers? What's her name again? Mercy ah think."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:57 pm

"Oh... Sorry ta' hear that." Clyde muttered sincerely at hearing Kendra's grandpa had passed, he could tell it had saddened her greatly.

"Well... That's good! Glad ta' see you'll be back with us. I remember we had one heckuva match." He chirped with a wry grin, only for it to suddenly fade when Mercy was brought up.

"Y-Yeah. Mercy." He muttered, sighing subtly. "We're cool. Shes uh... With someone new these days." Clyde begrudgingly admitted, but he supposed it was time to get used to it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:05 pm

"Don't ya worry. I'll be around for a long time if ah have mah way. And you and ah need to have a rematch soon. A tie isn't gonna cut it," she said, giving him a light jab in the arm.

The cowgirl saw Clyde's face turn sullen at the mention of Mercy, and she knew before he even spoke that it was the wrong thing to bring up. Hearing that she wasn't with him anymore was kinda shocking. the two of them, while very different, seemed like a good couple.

At the same time, part of her was kinda... happy to hear it. And that made her feel guilty yet again.

"Oh... Well, um... cheer up. If she ditched a catch like you, then she's not good nuff for ya,"
she said, giving him a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:31 pm

"We'll fight again. Don't worry." He teased her before thinking about Mercy. He smiled lightly as Kendra called him a 'catch' but it still hurt. He thought about her everyday and wondered how long he had been played by her. If he had even been played...

"Eh." Clyde waved dismissively. "She can be with whoever she wants. It don't bother me." Clyde huffed as he turned to face the heavy bag before giving it one straight right hand to make it bounce and rock backwards before facing Kendra.

"I'm too busy bein' the champ now anyway. Heh" Clyde huffed with a flex of his arm and a determined gaze.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next