by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye... - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:04 pm

It was reassuring to hear Clyde being so kind about the situation. She felt bad, letting their spar turn into something so silly. She was beating herself up a bit for that. She shouldn't have let it bug her.

But when Clyde asked her if she was always this way, her blush deepened. "Wha? No no no! Ah just... Well... I dunno. Ah just kinda... I'm just glad to see you is all..." She said. She honestly didn't know what it was. She had no issue fighting other guys ever in the past, and their match before was perfectly fine. What was so different now?

Back to top Go down

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye... - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Clyde again, gave a closed lip smile, a big one, when Kendra blushed even deeper. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and grinned widely at the girl who was a total mess right now. It was honestly the cutest thing. But beyond that, her words took him off guard and he flushed at how genuine they were. For someone he hadn't spent much time with, it was nice to hear.

"....Golly." He said, averting his eyes and rubbing his neck. "I was glad ta' see you again too, Kendra... Heh..." Said the cowboy a bit sheepishly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:31 pm

Kendra didnt really know what to say. Clyde was being so nice, so accepting that she let their spar go to nothing. She looked at him, standing there, hand in his pocket, averting his eyes.

"You um... We should probably... Ah fuck it," Kendra, not knowing what else to do, just went with the flow. She quickly closed the distance between them and put her arms around him, and without missing a beat, pressed her lips firmly against his. She didn't know why she was doing it, but she didn't care. It just felt like the right thing to do. At the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Clyde was about to suggest the two call it a day and maybe have an sports drink together so the poor girl could cool off. She'd probably turn cold water into steam if it splashed her.

However he was keen on hearing what Kendra was trying to say until she made everything clear and mashed herself up against the cowboy and suddenly mashed her lips tightly against the cowboy's!

"Mhh!?" His eyes bulged wide as he was taken by surprise. Such an unexpected thing that caught him off guard until he ultimately wrapped his arms around Kendra's waist, hugged her closer and returned the deep embrace. Not knowing what to think about anything, but it had been so long since he felt such an embrace and with a girl like Kendra, he didn't think twice about returning the kiss.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Kendra didn't know why she decided to kiss Clyde, and she didn't care. It felt right, and it felt great. She held him, her body pressing against his as she kissed him with all of the passion she could muster.

But before too long, she broke the kiss, though she still kept her arms around him. Winded, she looked him in the eyes, her cheeks still fairly red. "Sorry... ah just... Ah needed to get that out of mah system," she said, her arms still around him, her eyes still on him. Right or not, she couldn't believe she did it. She didn't know if it was from the heat of the moment, or the fact that she was glad to see him, but it didn't matter. What was done was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:11 am

The kiss broke and Clyde was left downright confounded as to what happened, as nice as it was... And it was nice. Very nice. Though her reasoning behind it honestly surprised.

"Just needed it our of your system, huh?" Clyde asked, exhaling deeply, keeping his arms around Kendra's waist, licking his lips.

"Cant say you need ta' apologize though." Clyde mused with a sly smirk.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:25 am

Hearing Clyde say it back to her made her reasoning just sound stupid. And now, on top of the confusing running through her mind, it was coupled with guilt. Sure, he was playing it cool, but she was sure he was upset that she made it seem like she only did it because she had to.

"I'm sorry, Clyde... These feeling are all new too me,and ah don't really know what to do." Kendra took her arms from around him and stepped away from him, turning away to hide her still red face. "Ah know yer goin' through yer breakup, and me kissin' you couldn't have helped... I just...," Kendra trailed off, unsure of what else to say. Brining up Mercy couldn't have been the right move either. And now she had that to feel guilty for.

Everything built up so quickly, and the cowgirl felt tears stinging her eyes. She felt like now she screwed up a good thing, first by kissing him, and then by blabbing on and on. It was too much, too many feelings.

"Ah... Ah gotta go," she said, quickly ducking under the ropes and out of the ring, heading straight for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:58 pm

"Well... It's.... Fine." He muttered softly, not knowing how to react to the out of the blue affection, as nice as it honestly was! But when he saw how Kendra was reacting, Clyde wasn't joking anymore, he saw that Kendra honestly felt bad for probably making things awkward between them. But it was just a kiss, right!?

"Well... I ain't doin' great these but lets not..." He tried explain before he saw her leaving the ring and saying that she had to go.

"Hey! Kendra!" He hollered before his shoulders slumped suddenly with a deep frown on his face, realizing that there was probably more to Kendra's 'feelings' than he realized. It probably wasn't just a kiss to her. At that moment Clyde let out an uneasy sigh, realizing things just got a bit more complicated.

"Aww hell..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Kendra exited the gym, only getting about halfway down the hall before she stopped and slumped against a wall. She let out a heavy sigh before sliding down it to the floor, her knees pressed against her chest.

She screwed up. She knew she did. She had a good thing going with Clyde, and she let... Whatever she was feeling ruin it. Now what would he think? Would he think she's immature? Or a skank or something? What could she do.

She heard him calling after her.she wanted to answer him, but she didn't know what he'd say, or what to say to him. The "I needed to get it out of my system" excuse sure wasn't going to hold water. So she say there, feeling sorry for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:41 am

After a few moments of indecisiveness, Clyde did what he felt he should do and went looking for Kendra down the hallway out of the gym before spotting Kendra, knees to her chest and head down, the sight made Clyde frown deeply as he saw Kendra and immediately made him regret indulging in the kiss. It sure as hell never his intention to hurt the cowgirl. Enough hearts had been broken these days.

"Kendra..." He said again before sighing deeply as he peered down at the cowgirl. "You keep lookin' like this and I'm gonna think all yer toughness is just an act." He lightly joked after thinking about what to say for a long while.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next