by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 9 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 am

"Oh im sure it wasnt bad at all, its all in good fun right?" Honestly that was abit more forward then Chelsea usually was but this match had a much different feeling to it, Janet was a teasing as she was so Chelsea wanted to see if she could beat her at her own game and have loads of fun doing it. And now woth the incentive Chelsea was sure Janet would be coming for her again.

"Well dont sound so eager, you were all fustered 5 seconds ago." She winked as the ref let them move in again. Going forward Chelsea would try to move in a bit faster and rest how Janet was doing by sending out some quick jabs at her chest and face before quickly going for an uppercut to her belly gauging her reactions and overall defense.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 9 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:43 am

Janet smiled as Chelsea talked back to her, teasing her about her admittedly rather strong reaction to that kissing session. Who wouldn't have had such a strong reaction to their breasts being licked, sucked, and kissed like that, though? "Flustered, but still on my feet, unlike you!" Janet would taunt back. She may have been flustered, but she had won the last exchange. That was why Chelsea had had the opportunity to make out with her chest that way. This next knockdown, the brunette would be giving her opponent orders on where to kiss.

The referee signaled that they should fight again, and both girls moved forward. Janet held up her gloves in front of her and bounced in towards Chelsea, looking for an opening. She threw a testing jab, but before she could transition into a big combination, she had one thrown at her! The jabs that Chelsea peppered her guard with were annoying, but easy enough to block.

But that uppercut that the redhead threw into hr tummy sunk in deep, surprising Janet and forcing a loud, hacking cough out of her as some spittle flew from between her lips. "Uuoockg!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:35 am

Chelsea actually looked down and hopped around before looking back up. "Im still standing too sweetie and if I recall I dropped you first, hows your tummy feeling?" Chelsea said as the two moved in ready to start. She would be lying if she said that trying to make Janet flustered, she just did it because she wanted to show up Janet for her oerformance but it certainly looked like it could work. She had to make up for getting dropped down like that now before Janet gained any more momentum, she needed to be able to show up the brunette once more and make her kiss her wherever she pleased. 

Finally closing in and jabbing at her she was able to keep Janet from doing to many jabs at her while getting in some offense of her own. This was id course just a set up fir Chelsea going lower and catching Janet with that uppercut to her belly which connnected and left the brunette coughing as she was stunned. "Not too bad I guess, but lets work on that." Chelsea said as she pulled her fist back and sunk her fist back and into Janet's belly a few times before going for a right hook to her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:28 am

Janet snorted as Chelsea bounced around like that, as if checking to make sure that she was still standing. It was cute, and the way Chelsea jumped made her body bounce, too, in some very pleasing-to-watch ways. Chelsea really was a fun person to be around, Janet had found. The brunette cracked a big, genuine smile as she tried her best to keep up the back-and-forth rhythm of taunting. "And if I recall, your tummy should be hurting just as much as mine is. Maybe I should pound on it a little more to really reinforce the point, huh?"

But it was Chelsea who ended up pounding on Janet's belly, the brown-haired girl falling back on quivering legs as she felt two, three hits to her stomach. The tenderizing she had taken earlier was reaggravated by the renewed walloping, and Janet almost felt as though she was going to puke as her stomach turned more and more red.

But, all that while, she was waiting for an opening. And, when Chelsea pulled her fist back and swung for Janet's face, the Lakota knew she had it. She would bend her knees, letting the red glove sail over her head, and then, with a fierce grunt of determination, she would rise up, and try to throw her blue glove straight up into Chelsea's solar plexus for a thundering uppercut that would turn the tables on her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 am

The twos playful banter was escalating and didnt seem to be ending anytime soon which was just fine for Chelsea and by the smile on Janets face, the feeling was mutual. It had been a while since she had been this teasing or had done..well anything like what she had done earlier by her own decision but shed be lying if the look on the brunettes face wasnt worth it, she just needed to keep it going. "Of course it is but unlike yours mine can actually take it." She said before the went back at it and, almost by the virtue of karma she got a shot in on Janets body.

"Fun as that sounds your tummies just so much more fun to pound on." She jokes as she presses the attack and lays into Janets belly once again before switching tactics. Sadly it turns out and something she keeps forgetting is that karma is a bitch and works both ways as her shot to the face missed and Janet caught her clean on her belly. "Ouuggh!" She coughed as she slightly leaned in while her legs stumbled back a bit her face wide-eyed as she was stunned from the impact, the only thoughts in her head was how what came next was gonna suck.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:43 am

Janet didn't have a chance to reply to Chelsea's last taunt before her belly started getting pounded again. But, after a few seconds of pain as her midsection was assaulted, Janet got her revenge, as she managed to duck down and avoid that hook coming at her face—it wasn't difficult to bend, as Janet's stomach felt like it could just fold in on itself at any time—and then sent an uppercut very much like the one she had just taken right into Chelsea's solar plexus, the most sensitive spot on her belly!

Chelsea bent in and started hacking up a lung, and Janet knew that it was her turn to deal out some punishment. Just as Chelsea had, Janet began to swing her arm around and pound her glove into the redhead's abs repeatedly, throwing punch after punch, mostly aiming for her solar plexus. Janet grinned as she did it, trying to push Chelsea back with each punch, heading for the ropes to try to entangle her foe!

"I'm glad it sounds fun, because you're getting it! Listen to that—it sounds like I'm hitting a drum! Thrump-pa-pum!" Janet might have been a little overly giddy thanks to the whacks to her face and tummy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 pm

The two seemed to be able to get right back into as Chelsea started with the upper hand only to watch it fall apart as Janet git theough and started paying her back in return, nailing her belly with punches that were leaving her lacking any air whatsoever, going on instinct and adrenaline to keep her standing as the brunette laid into her already sire tummy as Janet was out for revenge regarding losing that contest and getting it.

"Ouuggh, Ufff, ngguugh, ouuggh!" She moaned as slowly knocked backwards while Janet indeed beat on her tummy like a drum with her unable to respond in any good way as slowly she fell backwards into the ropes breathing rapidly it seemed the battle was back to whos belly coukd take the most damge and this time it was in favor of Janet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:37 am

Janet wanted to smack Chelsea's face around some more, but right now, her belly was wide open and Janet was looking for a little revenge. Chelsea had won their initial belly-bashing duel, and then had sent quite a few painful punches right into Janet's sensitive midsection right now as this new round got underway. Janet wanted to prove that anything Chelsea could do, she could do better, and, boy, was she proving that right now!

"Ha! There we go! Take that, Chelsea! Woo!" Janet would holler, really getting into it as she tried to beat Chelsea's belly as hard as she could. Her red-haired opponent, evidently shocked by the assault, stumbled backward on weak legs, until she collapsed, falling into the ropes and hanging on them, her belly wide open as she was evidently too tired and hurt to put up an effective defense. Janet grinned at her, then brought a blue glove up to her mouth to give it a kiss. "That's for your belly, Chelsea! Hope it makes this knockdown feel a bit less painful!" Janet would say, before she would bend down and swing her fist up, trying to nail Chelsea with another devastating uppercut to her solar plexus and send her crashing down to the canvas again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:56 am

Chelsea had to admit that targetting a girls stomach was always appealin to her. It was such a fun target and the faces some girls made just brought a smile to her own, which made it just as annying but at the same time hard to be mad at Janet for the sheer fun she seemed to he having with beating on hers. All she could do was stay wide-eyed and breathless as any air that came to her lungs was immediately taken away by her punches. Her own arms flaying about unable to counter and eventually they just slid over the ropes and laid there her entire body just waiting for the end while Janet gave her a breato set up the final blow and taunt her. Chelsea just looked Janet dead in the eye, her own eyes half closed as Janet went for the final uppercut to her tummy.

"Uuuooooggghh!" The air she had gained once again expelled as her entire body just folded over the fist. A coughing fit and some salivia coming out followed before finally she just fell to her knees and balled up her belly felt absoutely destroyed at the moment as the ref started counting down once more. Chelsea didnt even move up until the 4th count and weakly brought her hands out for some way to get up, eventually she pushed herself off the groud and leaned into the ropes to use them to help herself up beating the count at 9, way too close. "Huff...geez Janet..huff..never figured you..for the vengeful type." She said her gloves around her stomach as the ref began instructing them to proveed with the penalty.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:55 am

Chelsea's half-lidded look just before the knockdown worried Janet for a moment, as she hoped she hadn't gone overboard with her joking around. She did not want this match to go sour after the two of them had started off on a good note. Her punch smashed into Chelsea's tummy, and the redhead let out a scream of pain as her whole body folded over Janet's fist, then collapsed onto the canvas. The Wisconsinite bounced back, giving her opponent a little bit of space, and boy, did Chelsea need it. She only made it up to her feet at a count of nine. One more second, and the match would have been over.

"Vengeful?" Janet would repeat. Chelsea still seemed happy and friendly, but there was a certain edge to that question which Janet wanted to dispel. "I wouldn't call it 'vengeful.' I'm just a very competitive person. You dropped me in a belly beating battle, and then just a minute ago you were pounding my belly nearly into pudding. I just felt like I had to...you know, one-up you. How'd I do?" She would stick her tongue out and wink at her cute, weak opponent.

"But, now, for your penalty...I know you just got back up onto your feet, but how about you get right down on the canvas again and worship my toes and feet? Give them a good kissing, licking...maybe even a massage, if you feel up to it!" Janet would finish the "order" with a wink.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next