by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) Empty Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Spoiler:

Yuki looked herself in the mirror, debating to herself if she was dressed the right way for this meeting. It wasn't a date per se, but it was not secret that Kyoko and Yuki had some interest in each other. She mad sure to leave her sweatshirt unzipped, so her belly would be visible to Kyoko. Knowing the amount of attention it got during their spar, she could hazard a guess that it might be what the young woman was into

Picking up her phone from the bedside table, she quickly dialed the number for Kyoko, "Hey Kyoko! It's Yuki! Just wanted to get those drinks we talked about. I do owe you after all. Any particular place you want to meet up at?"

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Kyoko was resting on the side of the bed for who knows how long. Nothing really interested her at the moment, she had already done everything she needed to do today and there was little room for anything else in her schedule, nothing planned and too late to make any so she waited for tomorrow and hoped it would be better until the phone rang.

She was quick to answer. "Hello who is...Yuki? Oh uh, drinks. Yeah sure well your paying so we can meet wherever you pick if you like." She said surprised that Yuki cashed in on the offer so fast.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:16 pm

"Sounds good! There is a bar not too far from the friction gym. let's meet there!" Yuki chirped, slipping on her shoes, "I'll see you there then!"

After saying goodbye, she hung up , heading off to the bar at a brisk jog, the smile evident on her face.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:29 pm

"Okay ill see you then I guess." She said as she hung up, wondering wheter to change into something decent or more. Afterall it was just drinks so there shouldn't be a need to be excessive with what she wore. 

Utlimately she settled on something simple, some shorts that went to her knees and a blue top that covered her chest, throwing on a jacket she headed out the door to head to thenplace.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Yuki was already at the entrance to the bar, waiting patiently while staying out of the heat. Japan could get really hot this time of year, so the less she was in the sun the better she felt. Once she caught sight of Kyoko, she waved over to her, smile almost impossible to miss, "Hey there! How have you been Kyoko?"

She opened the door for the two of them to enter, sighing as she felt the cool air conditioning hit them in the face.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:16 am

Kyoko found Yuki and smiled. "Ive been doing well enough, how are you Yuki." She asked, taking note that the girl left her stomach bare as she walked by her to enter the establishment she picked out looking around for a place to sit.

Choosing a simple table in the corner she moved on motioning for the girl in question to follow her. Heading over and sitting down she waited for Yuki to get similarly get situated before speaking. "Still waiting on the part where this is some trick on your part to get back on me for beating you."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:15 am

"No trick at all Kyoko. I'm an honorable opponent, and keep my end of the bargain, no matter how bad it may be."

She ordered a drink for herself before looking at Kyoko, waiting for her to order her drink, "I've been doing well so far. Healing up and hitting the gym more even after you beat me. Only way to improve right?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:32 am

Kyoko eyed Yuki, she really had no reason to doubt her words but Kyoko couldnt help but be a little cautious of people she wasnt familiar with. Still she smiled as she order a simple shot for now and addressed the girl in front of her.

"Oh really, so f we fought now your saying youd put up more of a fight then last time? Cause I may have to find that out soon enough, its been awhile since my last match so I could do pounding on something." She said as she leaned back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:41 am

Yuki raised an eyebrow, "I could probably last longer, that's for sure. Beating you? That may take a bit more training."

She took a drink from her glass, setting it down and sighing, "Still....it was a fun spar though, wouldn't you agree?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:47 am

"Of course it would, thats why I didnt ask if you could beat me, but its good to hear that your improving." She said, not taking her drink yet as she continued to talk to Yuki. Afterall she brought her out here so she might as well make that her top priority.

"It was though you shoukd really be careful when you talk during those. You made it easier fro me by speaking while I was hitting you." She reminded her as she finally drank her shot.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next