by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:22 pm

"MMPH! Mmmmmmmph....." Yuki moaned from under Kyoko's cleavage. As much as she wanted to fight back, she felt so tired....

"Mmmmmmnnnn." Yuki let out a defeated moan, her blue eyes fluttering shut as her whole body seemed to go limp in Kyo's grasp. The snowdrops face lay peacefully asleep in between Kyoko's breasts, unmoving save for the gentle rise and fall of her chest.

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 7 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Slowly she felt Yuki pass out under her, her shallow movements slwoing down until she wasnt moving at all. She took a second before finally pullingway and checking that she was indeed out of it and smiled.

"Well im sure thats not the worst way youve been knocked out." She said as she laid on top of the unconscious beauty and started the count. Dropping her hands theee times before signifying her victory once again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Yuki lay still throughout the entirety of the pin count, arms and legs splayed out at different angels, breathing heavily now that her lungs had access to air once more.Now and then the occasional moan would slip out as her head lolled to one side, as if fidgeting in her sleep.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Well it was clear Yuki was out of it now, it looked like she was already dreaming even. Still since she brought her here and then knocked her out she couldnt exactly force her to wake up and leave or penalize and unconscious person. "Looks like you avoid that penalty twice. Lucky you." She said as she patted Yuki's belly.

From there she grabbed under her arms and dragged her to the guest bedroom, carefuly lifting her up on the bed and throwing a blanket over her. "Should be good enough until she wakes up." She said as she went over to the couch to relax.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:02 pm

It was a short while until Yuki managed to recover. About a half hour later, her tired eyes opened a fraction, her body still a bit sore and weak after her loss. That's when the memory of everything that happened came rushing back to her. Groaning, she flopped back on the bed, noticing she was partly undressed as well. This discovery made her face turn a dark shade of crimson. What happened while she was out???

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Kyoko was laying on the couch when she heard the commotion of Yuki springing to life in the guest bed room. "Well that was pretty fast. Finally up princess?" She said as she stayed put shouting out to Yuki from afar.

She didnt see Yuki's confusion or her embrrasment from where she was and she was dar more interested in how Yuki was going to react towards her now after the fight, her head was defentiyl more clear in the end now she just needed to know where her head was.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:14 pm

"Y-yeah." she answered, looking for her top, but after looking for a few moments proved fruitless, she decided to walk out, hoping Kyoko would be far more interested in whatever she was doing than the state of Yuki's undress.

"Well.....I guess you won...again." she sighed.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Yuki took her sweet time getting out of the room, probably resting off the bruises before coming out. When she finally did she loked tired still, must not have been a good nights rest.

"Well dont sound so depressed by it." She said and moved off the couch and closer to her. She hoped she didnt upset her somehow. "So how are you feeling better or worse after that? Did that help you understand your feelings better."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:33 pm

Yuki smiled a bit, " Well as much as I wanted to beat the pants off of you, losing wasn't THAT bad. I'm fine."

"I feel a bit better. As far as my feelings? Well I am attracted to you, but more of a friends with benefits way if you know what i mean."

Man Yuki was bad at this ever since Anne left for the US.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Kyoko looked at her as she said she wanted to win of course, while that wasn't happening Kyoko could understand, who wants to lose after all? Her next part regarding her attraction to her was a little bizarre given the short time they knew each other but it was something she could live with.

"Friends with benefits, you mean you want to hang out with me, do things for fun, soar on occasion.." She leaned in and gave Yuki a quick kiss once again before breaking it off. "And that all at the same time."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next