by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 8 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Yuki smiled after the kiss, nodding her head.

"Yeah just like that....is that ....ok with you?" she asked, biting her lip nervously. She thought Kyoko was hot, and wanted to hang out with her, spar with her, (maybe be dominated by her but she wouldn't say that out loud), and maybe make out with her on some occasions. Perhaps there could be something, but for now, this was as good a first step as any.

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 8 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 8 Empty Re: Flirts and Drinks (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Kyoko looked away as she thought about it. It was such a weird scenario to be sure, one she didnt expect at all from the girl when she made this meeting. After a few secods to think on it she decided to give Yuki her answer.

"Im going to be honest with you thats an odd deal, one I wouldnt just accept on the go..I mean if you want that way wouldnt it be more appropriate to ask me out? But I can give it a try and see how it goes."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Yuki nodded, hugging her new fried, "Take as long as you need!"

Pulling back, the snowdrop smiled at her new friend, just glad that Kyoko would give their rather odd relationship a try. At the very least, she felt like she managed to have found a good, albeit dominant, friend.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Kyoko flinched as Yuki hugged her and she simply hugged back before looking at her window. It was dark outside and jusdgni by the time it wouldnt be getting brighter anytime soon.

"Alright wel its getting late so yourwelcome to stay here for it if you like, im anout ready to sleep after all that happened." She said as she walked off looking back to see what the girl chose.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Yuki looked outside, nodding in agreement, "Thank you Kyo. I think I may take you up on that offer. By the way, I did lose after all....I believe I have to serve the penalty this time. I lost fair and square, so I should serve the punishment for losing."

She didn't look too broken up about it though, mostly because of her submissive nature around Kyoko, but her honorable side would not let her rest until she kept her end of the match stakes.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:22 am

Kyoko looed at her surpised she brought it up. "Oh theres honor to you now, where was that the last time we fought? Fine get up agaisnt the wall hands above your head." She said as she moved in grabbing her arms with one hand and pulling her fist back with the other.

Her first punch hit Yuki's solar plexus, followed by two punches to her lower belly. The next one hit her belly button and her fifth hit her side. The 6th and 7th went beck to her belly button and her next two hit the center of her stomach before finishing it off with one hard uppercut to the solar plexus.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Yuki huffed, "I have always been an honorable fighter!"

Nevertheless, she had to turn away to hide the smile on her face. Going over to the wall, she slowly put her arms her head, letting Kyoko hold her there, which brought their stomachs brushing against one another. That's when the punches began. The first fist slammed into her solar plexus, almost instantly robbing her lungs of air. Her entire body jerked in response, with her arms going limp immediately.

"Unh...unh....OOUUGH!" she grunted, while the Belly Queen proceeded to destroy her gut. She couldn't help but let out a quiet moan throughout the ordeal, as stomach punching was quite the turn on for her.

By the time she was ready for the last punch, her body was swaying on the spot, her stomach a bit red from her ordeal. She looked right into Kyoko's pale eyes before the fist speared into her exposed solar plexus.

GWAHAAAAAAA!" she cried, spit flying from her mouth as she fought to stay standing, her body folding over the fist. Slowly looking up, she managed a weak grin.

"Made it....through...." she said, blue eyes sparkling as she looked up at Kyoko.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:10 pm

Kyoko looked at the girl and couldnt help but notice the glint in her eyes as it seemed lke she enjoyed what was happening an odd thing for sure. Kyoko didn't mind it but she prefered to hit back harder when it came down to it. Still she wasnt going to tell Yuki otherwise. "Yeah you did, though im still the best apparently." Kyoko said patting her stomach.

Streching a little Kyoko yawned. "Alright well im heading to bed, sleep wherever you want to. Good night." She said as she headed towards the bed to finally relax. Waitng a little to see where Yuki would go.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:59 pm

"For now..." Yuki smiled, holding her own bare stomach as her friend went off to bed. Nodding her head slowly at Kyoko's statement. Not wanting to push this any more than she already had, she chose to sleep on the couch a few feet away from Kyoko. Best to give her some space for the time being until this whole friends with benefits thing got sorted out.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:31 pm

She scoffed at Yuki's comment but didnt feel the need to answer it with another threat, she knew that right now she stood no chance agaisnt her. The girl took to the couch in the living room so Kyoko went to her bedroom to sleep.

This was still auch a bizarre situation she was in and she wasnt sure she could make sense if it just yet but at least things seemed to be working out. Laying in her bed she closed her eyes wondering what would come of this little arrangement.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8