by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Home Is Where the Hatred Is

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Home Is Where the Hatred Is - Page 10 Empty Re: Home Is Where the Hatred Is

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:37 pm

"Well how would I know!" Clyde complained right away before huffing in annoyance and following Lilly as he thought of a good thing to tell her, only to realize where he was in the store and that Lilly was grabbing a scant lacy, thong, the sight of which had Clyde's eyes widen as he imagined Lilly in the damn thing.

Still, he tried to ease things and get her to forget about Mercy and she threw it RIGHT back in his face, leaving Clyde wide eyed and slack jawed as he furrowed his brow and glared at the cheerleader bitterly before he told her all the news he had heard but wasn't sure if it was even true. But what Lilly revealed had Clyde nearly jumping out of his boots.

"YOU DID WHAT!?!?"
Clyde shouted back, earning even more onlookers to gawk at the two Americans arguing in the store.

"You attacked her!? Already!?!?" Clyde yelled, brow twitching as he glared at Lilly, feeling down right stupid that he had sex with the woman that had hurt the pinkette already.

"I must be the biggest asshole on the planet for fuckin' the crazy bitch who keeps tryin' ta' kill my ex!!" He growled as he ran his hands through his hair, feeling like the biggest jerk.

"Y-You..! Nh! ....Rrr!!" Clyde had his hands in front of Lilly like he wanted to just grab her, his fingers trembling as he bit his lip, pouted and then just glared at her. Not knowing what to say or even do as his face just grew red with anger.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:35 am

Lilly could feel her face getting redder and redder as she thought about it. There was no way Mercy had left so suddenly for something so out of nowhere. She refused to believe that she'd never have another chance to trounce that little pink haired shit again. She hadn't gotten her revenge yet!

Not to mention... how would she get her job back now? What could she possibly do? Her only in was convincing Mercy to give her a rematch for the chance. She didn't know what to do, and now she was madder than ever. And the only one she could vent to was this... moron.

"Are you seriously surprised?! You know why I came back!" Lilly screeched. The crowd of onlookers seemed to be growing as the two of them screamed at one another in the middle of the store. It would be a shock if security didn't show up soon to break them up. With that in mind, Lilly took a step back, her cheeks puffed ot a bit as she tried to compose herself.

"If it makes you feel better, I barely got a shot in before that bitch Karisma kicked me in the head," she said, much more calmly now. She could still feel the bump on the back of her head where she was kicked. Hopefully, that would go away eventually.

The cheerleader turned away from him, crossing her arms. So much for their truce. She knew there was no way that was going to last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:12 am

Clyde rubbed his temples and held back going apeshit on the store, he felt so stupid. Like... A stupid horndog!! "Ohh stuff it!" Clyde complained, gritting his teeth as he glared angrily at Lilly while pulling on his shaggy blonde hair out of pure unadulterated frustration!

"No Lilly... I don't make me 'feel better'." Clyde said a huff as he crossed his arms before he thought about it more. "Actually! Yes! It does! I'm glad somebody kicked your ass!" Clyde said dramatically before realizing that everyone... Was watching.

<"What!?"> He yelled in Japanese before everyone sort of turned away.

"...You're so... Ugh! I ain't even know what ta' say! Dontcha know who she's involved with!?" Clyde said as he pointed at Lilly. "Angel. The former Friction champ and Brittany Luuve, THE Friction Champ." Clyde said firmly as he eyeballed Lilly sternly.

"Those chicks woulda sent ya packin' faster than ya can say 'Pep Rally'." Said the cowboy, still butthurt over the events of the party as he remembered Mercy and Angel... Together.... Maybe being champion didn't make him so great after all...

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 am

Lilly, her back to Clyde, clenched her jaw as she tried not to scream at him again. The two of them were already drawing enough of a crowd as it was, and she really didn't need to get kicked out before she was able to buy some clothes. It was already bad enough that she was wearing his smelly jacket. she didn't want to wear it any longer than she had to.

When Clyde screamed at the crowd, she flinched a bit. She wasn't too fluid in Japanese, but she knew enough to know that he was as fed up with the onlookers as she was. Thankfully, they all started to pitter away.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're soooo happy that I got booted in the head," Lilly muttered, playing with a strand of her still damp hair. She coudn't wait to get home and tame this mess of a mane.

Clyde then started lecturing her as if she was some sort of child who picked a fight with a bully, which only mad her angrier. She hated being talked down to, most of all from him. But... he wasn't wrong. She was probably messing with the wrong group of people. All of them were a lot more experienced than she was, and given that Karisma was able to take her down with just one kick, she'd had to go up against any of the others. But picking her fight's wasn't her strongest trait.

"I saw a chance, and I took it," Lilly grumbled. She finally turned back to the cowboy, her expression stern, but painfully exhausted. Knowing that she might not have another shot at Mercy was a little hard to swallow. "But I guess that shot won't happen again, will it? And I'll be it makes you so happy knowing that I've lost." Lilly let out a deep, tired sigh as she turned back to the shirt rack to look for anything at this point. It's not like she'd ever wear it again anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:11 am

"I'd be happier if ya just left Mercy alone!" Clyde argued, still feeling pretty bad that he let his inner hound dog get the better of him. He knew he had done something bad before but NOW he had no excuse!

"Whatever... I don't need ta' hear this." Clyde said, clearly annoyed as he thought of his poor Mercy and the fact he wasn't there to protect her, he wondered if she was okay! There was no way Brittany was treating her good. The cowboy thought so much about Mercy he forgot about Lilly.

"I gotta call her..." He said out of the blue before realizing it had been destroyed by Lilly at his place! "Ah! I just remembered you broke my phone!!" He exclaimed as he glared at Lilly before realizing what he had to do.

"Yer free ta' go. I'm outta here, see ya." He said, not about to tell her where or why he was going!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:05 am

Lilly tried to ignore Clyde as she dug through the rack for something to wear. And she wanted none of the selection. It was either something that she knew would look awful on her, or just wasn't comfy fabric. She was just ready to say fuck it and walk home in just her bra. It's not like she wasn't used to large crowds staring at her tits.

But then he mentioned that he wanted to call Mercy. Lilly couldn't lie and say that she wasn't curious if Mercy was still around. She refused to believe that she was gone for good. "Yes, do that," she muttered, trying to seem disinterested while she flipped through the rack. But of course, she forgot that she broke his phone too.

Almost ready to settle on a crumby white tee, Clyde annouced that he was leaving her there, and started to take off. The cheerleader stared at him as he started to walk off, dumbfounded. He went from wanting to help her find clothes, to just leaving her there with the jacket he suposedly wanted. Why would he...

"Oh HELL no!" Lilly dropped everything she picked up right on the floor and darted after him. "You are not going to see Mercy without me!" She tried to step in front of him and block his path. She knew him well enough that he wouldn't just let her join her. She wanted to kick her ass, but more than that now, she wanted to know if she was still around for her to do so.

"Look, I won't hurt her, I swear. I want to know if she left as much as you do," Lilly almost pleaded with him to go. She wasn't missing the chance to both find out where she lived, and gloat to her that she gave Clyde some of the best sex he's ever had. "So, come on, let me go to." The cheerleader put her hands together, almost like she was begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:47 am

Clyde's eyes widened as Lilly yelled, sounding just like Mercy as she darted after him and stepped right in front of him, preventing him from moving further as she declared her desire to go along! Even... Promising to not even hurt Mercy and then pleading!?

Clyde's jaw dropped a little, seeing Lilly promise to not hurt Mercy and even plead? This was too good to be true.

"Ya must think I'm way dumber that ya already take me fer!" Clyde declared before giving Lilly an annoyed, dismissive wave. "Come along if ya want. I ain't waitin' on ya... But I'll at least let ya get yer clothes first." Said the cowboy, who was trying to be fair to Lilly at least.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Lilly couldn't let this chance pass up. Clyde was going to see Mercy where she lived, and she had to know where that was. Just in case she needed to pay her a personal visit. Yeah, she'd keep her word and not go after her when they go, but that didn't mean she wouldn't make the trip a second time.

"Trust me, Clyde. It's impossible for me to think you are any dumber than I do already," she replied, but bit her tongue after that. She didn't want to give him a reason to say no. And, thankfully, he didn't. Even if he did, she'd just follow him. Lilly beamed, almost unbecoming of her usual character before giving Clyde a quick kiss to the cheek.

"I'll be out in 5 minutes," she said before darting back into the store to grab the stuff she dropped. She wasted no time. She ran straight for the changing room, ripped off Clyde's smelly jacket, pulled on the white, thin t-shirt that was very form fitting, and the black thong before rushing to pay for them.

She was excited. After all of this time, she'd finally know where she lived. She couldn't ask for a better gift than this. But then the thought that she might actually be gone crossed her mind again. And it just made her angry. If she was gone, then what?

Lilly ran out of the store, carrying Clyde's jacket. Her hair was still a mess, but at least she had clothes. "Let's go! Gogogogogo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:57 pm

Clyde rolled his eyes at Lilly's words. "Of course." He said dryly before his eyes perked up when Lilly, suddenly, out of nowhere, kissed his cheek. He stood there blinking and blushed, barely hearing Lilly's words before he huffed in annoyance. The sex was over, she didn't need to... Kiss him. It was weird.

Clyde shook off the awkward feeling and waited for Lilly to get out of the store and when she did Clyde was ready to tell her something immediately but Lilly beat him to it!

"Okay-Okay!" Clyde exclaimed, grabbing his jacket and running down the city side walk with her to find Mercy... And maybe get Lilly in trouble for assaulting a member of AFW!

-----------

The three hour train ride to Tokyo was... Awkward. Clyde didn't sit next to Lilly, he sat across from her and looked at his phone and tried to sleep. He really felt uncomfy with Lilly and felt bad that here he was fucking the woman that tried to hurt the woman he loved...

"...It just happened." He told himself and tried to ignore all else. He sure as hell wasn't taking her to Mercy's house though. Maybe he DID have a thing for Lilly but he wasn't stupid, no. He'd go to neutral ground and see if he could do something about the cheerleader once and for all!

When the train finally stopped, Clyde got out and didn't wait on Lilly. He'd walk down the side walk until he at last arrived at where he needed to be....

"Here it is." He said, and it wasn't an apartment complex, it was AFW HQ!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:32 am

The train ride to Tokyo was long. And not haviing anything to do made it longer. So, the entire ride, Lilly just watched Clyde, thinking over everything that had happened that day. And one thing stuck out more than anything.

She felt something for him. And she hated it.

She ran through the entire scenario over and over again. She was angry, and the two of them were fighting. But something boiled over, and one thing led to another, and they had sex. But she couldn't figure out why, after everything was said and done, that she felt this way.

Clyde didn't even pay attention to her on the ride, which didn't surprise her. He didn't want her there anyway. It didn't matter though. She was finally going to find out where mercy lived. Once the train stopped, Clyde didn't even wait for her. The cheerleader was only a few people behind him though. She wasn't going to let him out of her sight.

Grinning her vile grin, she exited the train... only to see the AFW HQ.

Lilly could feel her face redden as she stormed up to Clyde. "I thought we were going to Mery's house! What kind of game are you playing?!" She shouted at him, grabbing his arm in a tight grip. How dare he trick her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next