» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Gambling debts

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gambling debts - Page 2 Empty Re: Gambling debts

Post by Winner3 Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Kat had taken her time introducing herself. It might have been possible to be a little less forward, but part of her personality was being this outgoing. She seemed quiet and innocent enough for the time-being and Kat appreciated Masato politely introducing himself and Miss Kin. Acknowledging that their love lives were something they might be a bit embarrassed to discuss Kat moved on from the topic.

"Great idea, Masato! Pleased to make your acquaintance." She strolled over to a nearby table and sat down, patting the table lightly to beckon the two over. "Come on over! The food here is awesome!" Kat said in an enthused tone. She grabbed a menu on the table and held it out towards Masato.

Gambling debts - Page 2 IgQk2vGambling debts - Page 2 PP89dH8Gambling debts - Page 2 ZoIhtGgGambling debts - Page 2 C8s1fSGambling debts - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:46 pm

Sue was needed to smile a bit. This didn´t go as plant. She thought this would totally go another way. Never ever Sue would have thought that another woman would sit down to them. It could be described as a nightmare of a date. First Masato came late, then Kate appeared on the screen and now Masato said that this wasn´t a date at all. This was awful!
But Sue started to see it from a other view. Maybe she was able to have a nice dinner with some other fighters from the AFW. Maybe this could be fun… And maybe she would be able to impress Masato a bit… She needed to show her best side. She must show that she was better than Kate.
Sue breathed out and walked over to the table and sit down at to the other side of the table she looked at the Menu Kate was holding in her hand.
“Let me have a look!”, she said and tried to grab the menu. She would look on it for a short moment. “Anything you would commend, Catlady?”, asked Sue the other women.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:07 am

Masato also walked to the table and sit down at different side with those 2. Masato didn't think that he could get a dinner with a fellow wrestlers so fast after his career started in afw, but he was quite happy to make an acquaintance with them.

"Umm.. I'm okay with anything.." Masato leaned forward and looked at the menu that Kat showed to him, he just scanned the menu from top to bottom, well... everything looked delicious, especially for Masato, because he was already quite hungry. When Sue took the menu, Masato just leaned back and looked around the restaurant, it was quite a good place and when he looked at the other table with sushi already served, it made him just want to taste it fast.

"Oh that's right, Kat-san since you're a regular here maybe you can recommended some best dishes in this restaurant."

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:08 am

Kat smiled at the two of them after handing a menu to Sue. "Oh! Thanks for asking, guys! Let's see, there's plenty of great stuff, here!" Kat remarked while flipping through the menu. "There's all sorts of sushi rolls if that's what you came here for. Philadelphia rolls, salmon rolls, avocado rolls, eel, California, etc. Even specialty rolls like the dragon roll, sexy roll, and so on. There's also some pretty good entrees. Katsu, ramen, and more. Take your time and try to see what you're in the mood for. There's a special going on where they give you a discount on rolls if you get there. Maybe I'll go for 3 sexy rolls and see if they make me anymore attractive, huh? Haha" Kat chuckled at her own joke whilst explaining all the different things she's tried at the restaurant. She was trying to break the ice and hang with them, hopefully with some success. They had all dinner to get to know each other and she figured they could share details about themselves while waiting for the food and whilst eating after it came.

Gambling debts - Page 2 IgQk2vGambling debts - Page 2 PP89dH8Gambling debts - Page 2 ZoIhtGgGambling debts - Page 2 C8s1fSGambling debts - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Sue looked over the table to the cat woman with an asking look on her face. Then she shacked her head for a short moment when Kat chuckled over her own joke. Sue looked back down on the card in her hand. She thought for one last moment. Then the waiter came to their table.
Sue would be the first one who would order something to eat. “Okay then I would take one ramen and 3 sexy rolls please…”, she turned her head around to the other two sitting at the same table with her. She smiled at them. “You two can order whatever you want… the bill goes on me! You too Kate, be free to order what you want…” Sue turned her head away from the two to look around in the local a bit. “Although you never beat me… and wouldn´t be able to!”, she teased the other women a bit with a friendly smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:10 am

Masato listened closely while Kat was explaining about the menu in there, it seemed that Kat knew a lot about this restaurant. When he heard that the Sexy Roll could make her more attractive, Masato was smiled at the joke "Haha.. Is that so? Hmmm... I wonder what should i order.."
Masato placed his hand on his chin and he looked like he was deep in thought, then the waiter came and he heard that Sue was first one who order the foods. "Oh... thanks Sue-san, well.. i think i will go with Miso Soup and Salmon Roll also.. a Dragon Roll." Masato finished his order and he thought that just now he heard Sue was ordering a Sexy Roll, he decided to continue the joke before. "By the way Sue-san why did you order Sexy Rolls? because you want to look more attractive? hehe"

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 am

Kat took note of Sue's comments. "Woah! Now why would I talk about beating anyone that's willing to cover me for a meal?! Haha! Kat brushed off the comment about beating her, as she assumed it to be a joke and just wanted to make friends. Though she was immediately sidetracked by Sue's offer to pay the bill. Kat proceeded to call over a waiter and order a smorgasbord of rolls and entrees. Miss Hart made some small talk with the waiter, as he recognized her a regular, there.

She went on to respond to Masato's comments. "Man, I wish it worked that way! I really do. But one thing that can keep us sexy is working out! And I plan do to a ton of that tomorrow so I can burn off all that food I ordered! Oh, that reminds me, were you guys planning to do anything after dinner?" Kat inquired.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Sue watched the Cat women talking to the waiter. She needed to smile. A cat in a sushi restaurant…
Sue scratched the backside of her head. When she heard what Kate and Masato said. “Unfortunately Kat is totally right. We woman don´t eat something magical and look that awesome like now…. We need to work out many hours, to look like that…. Hm after the dinner I didn´t know yet… I haven´t planned anything…. How about you Masato, did you have anything planned?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:24 pm

"haha.. well.. if something like that do really exist i guess it will be quite expensive and all the girls maybe will try to get it." Masato just smiled a little when he said that. After he was observing Kat for a while, he thought to himself that she was a nice person and clearly tried to make friend with himself and Sue, So Masato of course welcomed her nicely. "Ummm... Nope.. i didn't have any plan after this one... well... if you count it as a plan i will just get back to my room and say hello to my bed and goodbye to this day hehe.. how about you Kat-san? do you have any plan after this?"
Since Kat was asked about any plan after this one, Masato thought to himself that maybe Kat was going to proposed something to them after this one or just curious about their activity.

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:18 am

"Ohhh that's ok. I just assumed you guys had a few things planned out for your outing and had an idea of what you wanted to do after this. I usually pig out here, so my routine is to go to the gym afterwards and work up a sweat! You guys are welcomed to join me if you'd like! Kat responded, trying to keep both of her new friends engaged and entertained. She began to sniff around for a bit and before spotting a waiter with a few platters of rolls and food on the other side of the restaurant.

"Ohhhhh~~~! Food's ready! I'm excited!" Kat rejoiced whilst the waiter made his way to their table with their food in tow.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next