Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Ace of Berserk

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Ace of Berserk - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ace of Berserk

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:23 pm

"Mmmm N-no I just...ngh" she said blushing alot as she shook her head to affirm once more nothing was more. As she was busy trying to swat Yuki's hand away, she had let her guard down allowing the snowdrop to smack her head against hers " OWWWW" she cried out as she staggered back once more, backing up in the ropes while rubbing her forehead.

"I-I'm not....this....certainly isn't wrestling" she said in a trembling voice as her crotch was being rubbed once more.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:33 pm

"Well.....it depends on where you find yourself wrestling. I think you'd rather have pleasure than pain. Though it can be changed if you want. I don't wanna hurt you though, so choose carefully."

Yuki tensed her grip on Misaki's crotch, before leaning forward and kissing the woman full on the lips. For a good 10 seconds, the snowdrop made out with the Ace, hoping that it may be the final push to take the fight out of her.

The Ace of Berserk - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:58 am

Misaki had heard alot about this type of wrestling but never experienced it first hand, it seemed the snowdrop did have an agenda after all- or was this all a plan to beat her? "Mnghh L-let go this isnt...Ow" she said as her hand grabbed Yuki's to try and shove her hand away.

"N-no that's not right, I'd rather MMMMMMMMFFFMMM" suddenly Misaki was caught in a lip lock, with Yuki kissing her passionately, her eyes widened as Misaki was confused but Yuki's trick work, she was totally flustered and couldnt move just in pure shock
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:30 pm

Yuki kept up the kiss until Misaki was almost out of breath. Breaking off the lip lock, the snowdrop sauntered about, before turning and nailing Misaki with a superkick right to the jaw, aiming to knock the Ace out of the fight right then and there. If the kick connected, Yuki stared down at her fallen crush, before slowly laying on top of her, face to face with her idol as she began the count.

"One.....two...." she whispered.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:18 pm

Misaki struggled, wriggling about as their warm bodies pressed up tight, their lips pressed up as she was unable to breath! She was struggling to breathe and was feeling light headed, once she was about in near desperation for air she was suddenly let go! Misaki huffed and puffed, trying to catch her breath and in that moment *THAWK*

Yuki connected with a superkick, sending the Ace down on her back- good for the count!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:18 pm

"One! Two! Three!!" Yuki called, hooking up the limp leg of the Berserk and finishing the pin. With a smile, Yuki released the leg, looking down at the dazed and defeated Misaki Toyoda. Her heart fluttered in her chest a bit from the excitement of the kiss and subsequent win. Reaching down, she helped her new friend up to her feet, smirking at the woozy woman swaying before her.

"Hell of a spar huh?" she asked, blushing a bit, but not a single regret stayed in her mind. All of her actions were worth it.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:16 pm

"Mmmm owww" Misaki was still shaken up from that early bizarre moment that she wasn't able to kick out after being struck with that superkick. Yuki counted the Ace out and soon, she got off the brunette, helping her up to her feet.

Misaki shook her head, still dazed and confused but soon came to her senses as she looked at Yuki, the Ace was still confused what to say- after all the woman had been nice to her uptil that one moment. She scratched her head and laughed nervously " Hah.....*huff* haha yeah....Y-you got me" she smiled.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:45 pm

The flustered and confused look on Misaki's face only caused Yuki to giggle, "You look so cute when your blushing like that. First time dealing with that in a match? If so, be happy it was me and not some of the more rough ladies around here."

Placing an arm around her shoulders, Yuki helped steady the woman, still grinning like an idiot. She wasn't being mean when she demolished the Ace. It was just being competitive in the ring is all.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 am

Misaki certainly heard alot about this but never actually thought she would be the victim of such tactics, still she was still new to the wrestling style of the AFW but certainly not new to the ring. She was still blushing as she felt the arm of her opponent go around her shoulders.

"Haha" she laughed nervously. " Yeah it was the first time....I didn't think- wait? what do you mean I should be happy it wasn't the other rougher ladies?" she asked with a puzzled look.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Yuki giggled, "Well let's just say those ladies would have not been as gentle in the hentai department as I was."

Slowly, seeing as how Misaki wasn't pulling away, Yuki edged closer, hoping to steal another kiss when the time was right. She seemed so distracted by the match, that it was likely she would not resist as much.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next