Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The doctor is sin! (open rp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The doctor is sin! (open rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: The doctor is sin! (open rp)

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:53 am

Chesna then slipped her finger inside of Mina's sex and began to slowly massage the region. "I have to stimulate the region." She said dryly. "Just pretend you're in a match or with a lover." She was, in part, being truthful. She was running a test on Mina, just not one that had to do with being physically fit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:59 am

Mina blushed but nodded closing her eyes as the girl began to massage her letting out a soft sigh. She thought of Mina rubbing her like she had done before and being in her arm. She smiled as she thought about this her legs opening slightly wider as she let off a soft moan. The rubbing felt nice but thinking about Mina was what really got her worked up though even so she had built a good amount of sexual endurance.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 am

"Good, good you're doing well. I can really feel you starting to wetten." Her tone was almost monotonous. "Everything feels in order so far, just a little longer."While she fingered Mina with one hand, her other hand reached into her lab coat and pulled out a syringe. If Mina didn't notice, Chesna would plunge it into Mina's ass and push down the plunger to inject her with the serum.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 am

Mina nodded blushing as she mentioned that she was wettening but didn't say anything knowing it was more than likely true. She let out a small yelp as the syringe was plunged in to her ass her eyes widening. "Wh....what the hell was that" she said trying to turn to see the doctor as she let out a small moan from the fingering.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm

"That was a psychotropic hallucinagen." She said almost casually as she pulled her finger out of Mina's sex and began to taste the juices left on the glove. "Hmm." She said in thought as though she was tasting wine. "The high will be quite extraordinary. I made it myself. But, I need healthy specimens to test it on. I need to see how you react once you begin to hallucinate."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Mina blinked at her words the girl had drugged her with a n hallucinogen she couldn't believe this why had she done that to her......to test something out. "Wh....why the hell would you do something like that" she said with more curiosity than really being angry. "Couldn't you of have just freaking asked before you go randomly injecting people with that stuff." She attempted to roll over on her back looking up at the ceiling taking in deep breaths.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Chesna listened to Mina's semi protest as she grabbed a clip board and pen and began to take notes. "In a few moments your going to be experiencing sensations, the likes of which you have probably never known. You will see things that aren't real but to you they will be as real as anything you see before you right now." She spoke as though she was writing a repscription. "You are saying if I just came up to you and asked you he it was ok to inject you with a mind blowing hallucinagen you would haun jumped at the chance?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:40 am

Mina laughed a little "well truth is hallucinating isn't something that new to me go four days without sleeping you'll see shit that's not there but to you its real. Then you go to sleep because you see something in your refrigerator near your jello and that's just to much." Mina looked at her with a small grin at her question "yea I would of well as long as one of the side effects wasn't death but that's just me." Her eyes blinked a little bit as she saw butterfly's starting to fly above her grinning a little bit as she started to try and grab them.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:13 am

"Well, there's always a chance you could have a bad trip." She said looking down at her notes. "It's still in the test phases but you may only be an exception even if you claim you would just let me inject you with whatever." Besides, I can't have people knowing about this. You realize I can be arrested for what I am doing?" She let out a sigh. "That's why you won't remember a thing about this after the trip is over."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:17 am

Mina sat up looking at her grinning like a school girl at the doctor watching as sorts of bugs crawled up her body. "Arrested for you know injecting people with this stuff without your consent that is kind of illegal. Also hallucinogens like this tend to be but that's just me." Mina looked over seeing a woman dressed in yellow beside her holding a clip board as well writing on it. "I think this woman in yellow agrees with me though 'm not sure how she is writing all those things down with the butterflies flying around."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next