by ihateocrecolors Today at 8:26 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange Bedfellows

2 posters

Go down

Strange Bedfellows Empty Strange Bedfellows

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:37 am

Goddamn, Kozue wished she’d cleaned up a bit more.

Her apartment was in a state of disarray, to put it nicely. Not as bad as it could get during the worst of times - there weren’t any pizza boxes laying around, and she’d just had her bi-yearly extermination, so there wouldn’t be any interference from unwanted pest. But, by and large, the place was all out of sorts. Her TV had clutter all around, CDs on the floor, mixed with open game cases, a Playstation 4 that she could’ve sworn she turned off before she left. A few pillows strew about, along with empty water bottles. A towel from a shower she’d taken earlier, strewn across the chair next to a pile of underwear. Draws stuff with clothes that she could quite fit. A kitchenette with a bunch of unwashed dishes.

And that was just living room, the first thing you saw when you came inside. There was all sorts of fun to be had in Kozue’s bed room down the hall.

But, messy as it was, it was home, and Kozue was glad to be back. Even gladder that she wasn’t coming home alone, this time.

”Welcome to my casbah.” Kozue chirped strutted into her the room with Belle right behind her, leading the way. She wore a black ‘Ninja’s Do It Stealthily’ t-shirt and some track pants, with nothing on underneath. Typically, she would’ve work the pants from her ring outfit under there, but since a certain cowgirl had annihilated them…

Really, Kozue wasn’t even mad. She’d lost their match, but in the end, it was a good time. A good, sexy time. Definitely the most pure fun she’d had with a wrestling match in a while, and not nearly as bad as she thought her first trip to Hentai Town would be. Not that she planned to go anytime soon, but maybe in a year or so...who knew?

For now, though, there was the question of what Belle and Kozue would be getting up to in private. There was a strong possibility of more sex, but that wasn’t the only reason she wanted to hang with the sooner. The biggest reason, but not the lone one.

”Thirsty?” Kozue kicked off her shoes and slid her way on over to the kitchnette, where she promptly popped open the fridge and started rummaging. ”Got beer, bottled water,  Fanta. Some wine I got a couple years back, never got the chance to bust it open…”

Back to top Go down

Strange Bedfellows Empty Re: Strange Bedfellows

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Belle tugged on the tight booty shorts. She had decided to keep them on so when she (presumably) discarded them later, they would be back home, if a bit stretched out. Her ass was still sticking out, but her extra large Sooners' jersey covered out any peeking cheeks. She had a small duffel bag with her for when she eventually changed and left and her long purple hair was left hanging down in a mess, still damp from the post match shower. She opted for some flip flops, keeping everything light and kicked them off when she entered the apartment.

"Nice lil bachelorette pad, ya got. Looks kinda like mine!"
Belle said with a grin. "I'll take a beer, unless it's one of them nasty Jap beers. If ya got a Bud or somethin, otherwise, water's fine."

Belle looked around the place and saw that Kozue was a little more messy than she was. Belle didn't HAVE too much to get messy, but she had little piles of clothes here and there and the occasional empty beer bottle left out. The biggest thing she had in her place was the new game system that was partly in a box and partly hooked up. She got it recently and was still trying to figure it out. She was far from a Luddite but she wasn't exactly a techie either.

She looked it over to see how Kozue did it and spoke while she looked it over. "So, that was yer first time gettin all nude in fronta that many people?" She asked. "It sorta was fer me too, actually." Belle said. "Cept fer that Hentai match, but no one there saw my choochie'n tits ain't nothin ta me." She mused.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:55 am

Kozue rummaged through the refrigerator shelves, getting stuff out of the way and reordering a bit. In comparison to the rest of her apartment, she actually kept the fridge pretty well organized, and finding the right drink was a quick fix.

”Eh, not all the Japan’s brews are bad, you just have to do a little digging around. And that’s all I can say  about with bringing out my beer geek.” She reached back until her fingers found just what she was looking for.

”Try this.” Kozue put a dark bottle on the table and laid two glasses beside. ”A Night to End All Dawns - friend shipped this to me a couple of weeks back. Good stuff.” She poured it out, letting the oil-black liquid fill both cups, as the scent of bourbon, chocolate and vanilla wafted its way through the air.

”And yeah, first time in a hentai match.” She lifted her glass up, then paused. ”Okay, first time in a public hentai match. Not doing it full time, but it was kind of nice. Got my feet wet a bit.” Kozue savored the scent for another moment, before indulging in a few sips. ”And other body parts.”

Kozue smacked her lips and looked Belle’s way, enjoying a view for a few seconds before she spoke back up. ”Why’d you go for the hentai title, anyway? Just for fun?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:24 pm

Belle shrugged. "If it's good enough fer Saturday night'n Norman, than it's good enough fer Belle B. Barker!" She proclaimed. She took the beer that was offered and gave it a sniff, wrinkling her nose. Seemed a little fancy for her liking, but she gulped it down with an expertise that said that in the end, beer was beer. "Ain't bad." She assessed.

"I mean, I ain't gonna call everytime I had sex some kinda hentai match." Belle chuckled. "Some of them fellers hardly put up much of a fight, I'd reckon'n if I paid money ta see some of them perform, I'd want a refund! Heh heh. But, I git what yer sayin. Some a them boys had ta be tamed fer sure!"

Belle lowered her head when she was questioned about her motives but quickly grinned wider. "Yer gonna think it's sill. That I'm some kinda damn fool'n maybe I am, but..." Belle shrugged. "I like the attention, fer one." Belle said and held out her finger. "If ya ain't figgered it out yet." She chuckled. "I plan on havin a pretty spectacular career. I'm a great wrassler but what good is it if know one else knows it? I guess fuckin ain't wrasslin, but people will remember ya more if ya got a shiny piece a gold 'round yer waist. I plan on gettin me the big belt before it's all said and done, but I'll take what I can get! Maybe I'll get em all one day?" Belle shrugged. "But, ain't that kinda every wrasslin gal's dream? Ain't really nothin too shockin'r weird there, huh?"

Belle blushed. She lowered her head again. "Really... I figgered if I had that belt, I could name my contender'n I had someone lined up from the git go..." Belle turned her head a bit shyly from Kozue, grinning a bit wider while her finger slipped around one of her long, purple locks and twirled at it unconsciously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:07 am

Kozue’s first thought was that there was probably a really small list of things that were good enough for Saturday in Norman, but she managed to keep that thought to herself and remain friendly. Femie would be proud. Femie was probably proud of a lot of things she did in the past few hours, come to think of it.

”Yeah, the guys in the hentai league don’t really impress me all that much.” She tapped the side of her glass, thinking for a moment. ”Come to think of it, don’t remember the last time I saw a guy actually win that kind of match. I’m sure it’s happened, but…”

Kozue let that thought finish itself while she sat on the table. Not on a chair, but the table itself, plopping her butt down on the hardwood surface. Kozue did have kitchen chair - one, the only one she owned, which was currently sitting in front of with her dangling legs. She gave it a little kick, silently offering Belle to come on over and take a seat.

”And yeah, that does sound silly.” A little blunt, totally deadpan, but that was Kozue’s way. She was quick to follow it up,at least. ”To me. I mean, don’t get me wrong. You want to be the best, can respect that. It’s just…” Kozue rolled her wrist about, looking for the right words. ”Like, okay. There was this little spot in my career where I wanted to be...different. Probably listened to people I shouldn’t have, tried to became something i’m not really. And I hated it, but I guess I justified it to myself. Said I needed to be a real competitor.”

Kozue finished the glass off, then poured it full again. She’d need to be a little tipsy soon. ”So they dumped me, and I got kind of pissed, but now I think it was for the best. I got better, anyway, and I’ve never had more fun wrestling. I don’t win much these days, but screw it, I have fun. Wrestling should be fun. Chasing the belts just feels like a chore.” She tapped her chest. To me.”

She twirled some hairs around her finger as well, mimicking Belle with a lazy smirk. ”And yeah, I challenged Reira for the belt, but that was mostly because fuck Reira.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:50 am

"Eheh..."

Belle giggled and then grinned at Kozue's words. Clearly what she had been getting at had flown past the ninjette, but it was fine. Belle sauntered over to the kitchenette and plopped down backwards on the chair, facing Kozue and looking up at her. She leaned forward, letting her chest rest on Kozue's foot and smiled up at the girl.

"I was actually rootin fer ya, believe it'r not!" Belle said. "That Reira gal's got no class. I ain't even sure she's a filly, honestly! heh heh. An as far as the match goes, I wasn't gonna do a thing to ya but afterwards, I just thought you were gettin a lil too close ta Clyde. If I'd a known, maybe I wouldn't'a jacked ya." Belle shrugged, letting her chest flop on Ninjette's foot some more, all while grinning.

"Er, maybe I still woulda. If I hadn't'a done that then we wouldn'ta just had pretty great sex! Er that fun lil mud fight at Clyde's party! People'r just so serious 'bout everythin." Belle shook her head. "We're wrasslers. Beatin the tar outta each other is what we get paid fer. What's wrong with gettin a lil extra curricular, as my teachers were always fond'a sayin."

"Heh. That kinda extra credit I didn't take ta heart very well, though, I s'poose. But!" Belle said, and began to run a finger along Kozue's leg a bit, taking another sip from her drink. "Let's run things back a bit, now!" Belle looked up at Kozue. "What kinda thing that ya weren't were ya bein? An who dumped ya? Yer funny lookin, all scrawny like that and ya ain't got any udders, but there's plenty else ta look at, I reckon. I ain't much one fer knowin a personality so well, but I figure that's ok too. Unless you weren't talkin bout THAT kinda gettin dumped."

Belle scratched her head. "Or were ya?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:02 am

Kozue had just taken off her socks along with her shoes, and they were, fortunately, quite clean. She’d always liked feeling things under her soles, and Belle’s breasts were no different. Plush. Soft. They molded well around her toes, soft flesh slipping between them, flicking the tips.

”Yeah. Not that I would’ve minded the pay raise if I’d won, but it was just an excuse to smash her face into a turnbuckle.” She raised her foot up and gave Belle a little tap on the nose. ”Which was immensely satisfying by the way. Just for the complete record, though, I like Clyde, but I don’t like Clyde. Just not my type. You two’d make a nice couple, though. A nice, crazy, insane, funny, weird, hot couple.”

She could’ve tweaked Belle’s tits all day - far worse ways to spend twenty-four hours - but an unpleasant topic was up, and she had to deal with it.

”It’s…” Kozue sighed, slid off the table, turned around and sat on Belle’s lap, nestling her tush into it and leaning back like she was on the world’s most comfortable chair. ”It’s a long, weird story. Short, normal version? There was this chick I didn’t get along with, but she was good in the ring. She had her own gym going, and I thought I could work with her, maybe learn something, maybe patch things up. Couldn’t. I didn’t much like the idea of being her little verbal punching bag, and the whole thing felt like her personal ego trip. Wound up splitting, doing my own thing.”

Kozue ran a hand over Belle’s chest, not just feeling always impressive breasts, but the strong muscle underneath, running over the contours. ”For the best.”

Strange Bedfellows Fuck-you2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down