by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An average day in the gym [Teenwrestler]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An average day in the gym [Teenwrestler] - Page 3 Empty Re: An average day in the gym [Teenwrestler]

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Cecilia looked down on the slightly shorter Misaki, a grin forming on her face as she heard that serious tone and watched the rather imposing face that Misaki was making. The older Swede however scoffed at that, rolling her eyes a bit as she would take a step forward, pressing her amazing frame against Misaki's and making their breasts dock together.

" Not a chance." Cecilia let out as she would place her hands on her hips, glare down at her rival. " I see you've been messing around with my sister again. I mean cool that she has someone to use as a training dummy....but I do wish she could pick someone better. " Cecilia let out.

Belinda through all this let out a long sigh, shaking her head...she wondered if perhaps she should intervene but she wasn't sure if that would hurt Misaki's pride. For the moment she decided to observe...hoping that she wouldn't screw things up her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

An average day in the gym [Teenwrestler] - Page 3 Empty Re: An average day in the gym [Teenwrestler]

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Misaki wanted to be the bigger woman here, if not for herself then for Belinda who she figured was probably feeling the most uncomfortable with all this. Still, when Cecilia stepped in and pressed herself against Misaki, making their soft breasts mushroom against each other, the Berserk Ace was visibly annoyed as her eye twitched.

"Mngh...I was only helping her her train, something that her big sister should be doing but instead you chose to be a selfish bitch" she quickly snapped back at the blonde, then tried to step out of the way.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Cecilia would widen her eyes a bit and raise her eyebrow as she heard Misaki's words. Something that seemed to get a reaction from the Swede...when Misaki stepped to move out of the way, the Swede would bring her hand up to Misaki's chest to halt the woman and try to pull her right back.

" Oh that's how you feel huh ?! I think you need to watch yourself. Soon you might say something you'll regret. Loser Ace." Cecilia let out as she would attempt to give Misaki a firm shove.

Belinda would let out yet another long sigh...moving over to start gathering her things and move out of the ring, getting ready to intervene soon before a brawl erupted. It would be so much easier if Cecilia ever just said how it actually was instead of antagonize people like she did....but....yeah

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Misaki knew that would have hurt Cecilia, which is what she wanted and which she thought was the absolute truth. Her words stung the former hardcore champion, as when Misaki decided to step out of her way and move along- Cecilia grabbed her around her chest then pulled her back in "Mngh HEY!" Misaki hissed back as they were once more pressed up, as Cecilia decide to speak her own mind to the brunette.

"That is how I feel....oh yeah? Make my day then"she said, grabbing Cecilia's wrists to try and pry it off her sports bra but by then Cecilia shoved her backwards. Misaki staggered back but recomposed herself when she saw Belinda make her way outside, Misaki didn't want to lower herself in front of her ex-student. "Hmph..." she simply said, dusting herself off as she began to walk ahead once more.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:33 pm

" Make your day huh! " Cecilia let out as she would then watch Misaki dust herself off, when she saw Misaki start to head off like she did then the older Swede would let out a little chuckle as she watched Misaki. " Should have known you didn't want to rumble. You're content with that bullshit win right ? Just like a Berserk wrestler...such a fucking loser like the entire company." Cecilia let out as she would shake her head. She was pretty sure that would hit a nerve, Misaki was a prideful woman and there was little she prided as much as Berserk.

Belinda knew that this might come to blows between the two, and decided that she should probably act before that happened...though she wasn't sure. Maybe Misaki would be above it all ? Maybe...though she doubted it. All she could do was wait until things got bad enough that she'd need to stop the two of them.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Misaki knew Cecilia knew way's to tick her off and she just did. As Misaki walked past Cecilia, the blonde finally insulted not only her but her primary wrestling league. Misaki stopped, clenched her teeth and fist tight as she shook her fist in anger, stomping her feet on the floor before turning around.

"Don't you dare bring them into this, this is between you and me, understand? If you think I'm avoiding this because I'm content with that win then you're wrong, I didn't want to see Belinda suffer if we argue and fight here but clearly you are too ignorant to feel that. If you really want me that bad then FINE....we'll wrestle, I'll take you on. In the ring, when it's official" she ranted.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:15 pm

Cecilia would roll her eyes as she heard Misaki's words. She would step right back towards Misaki and narrow her eyes. " Belinda is a tough girl, it won't suffer because of this. Stop using her as an excuse." Cecilia let out as she would stand face to face with Misaki and then let out a light sigh.

" You know what, yeah a match is just what we need!" The Swede let out as she would place her hands on her hips. Glaring right at Misaki.

Belinda would finally step in. " Okay...so now you're bringing me into this ? This is your problem okay? " The Blond sighed out loudly. Walking up towards them, " You two deal with whatever sort of feud you two have going...but please leave me out of it, okay ?" Belinda let out as she would shift her gaze between the two. " You're both good proud wrestlers, so settle your score and then make up. Okay ?!" Belinda let out in a rather stern tone which was perhaps unfamiliar to those who knew her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:41 pm

As much as she hated to admit it, Cecilia probably had a point there. It seemed that Misaki was dragging Belinda into this unnecessarily, using her as an excuse to try and settle their differences or rather to avoid the blonde. Misaki closed her eyes, took a deep breath and thought about it. Cecilia was right, Misaki needed to stop worrying about Belinda.

"I agree. Fine then, let's do this one more time."she said looking Cecilia right in the eye.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:45 pm

Cecilia shook her head and let out a long sigh, before she would stare right into Misaki's eyes...a smirk appearing on her face as she'd press her breasts right against Misaki's pair. " Damn right we will. Winner takes all." Cecilia let out as she would narrow her eyes.

" I quit match ?" She'd let out to Misaki as she'd then take a step back, allowing Misaki to leave if she so choose.

Following their little agreement now, Belinda would take a deep breath. " I want you both to agree that whoever wins, you'll both make up and start respecting each other. Okay ? This ends whatever little thing you've got going on."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Misaki was ready to put this rivalry to bed, Cecilia was the first real woman she would call as a rival in the AFW and the pair had come along way since their first meeting. However, this one was going to be it. The two of them would finally settle for a winner takes all match, no more excuses and no more arguments.

"Fine, I accept. I'll make you say the words you've never said before......I QUIT" Misaki said proudly before shoving her own breasts into Cecilia's one last time before the blonde would step away.

Misaki would look back at Belinda, nodding at her direction before looking back at Cecilia with a confident grin, with that the Ace would take her leave- walking forward and taking the nearest gym exit
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next