by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

First Encounters...

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First Encounters... - Page 2 Empty Re: First Encounters...

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:17 am

Brandon smirked as he listened to the rich heir mention how he can basically fuck anyone he wants, getting a good look at his body as he spoke, he wasn't surprised too. After finishing his story, he listened to Kamo's response about getting people in his own bed without dating, and he kept his smile, but lingered on what he said. "Eh..I'm not what you probably think I am, I don't just fuck anyone I want to fuck, sure it has it's perks....but I don't want to just get a guy in my bed and throw him out the next morning and never think about them again...It's just....oh!" Brandon said, until he pretended he had finally noticed his food that had arrived, trying to subtly change the subject. He opened his can of coke and chugged a bit down his throat, before finally putting it down and saying "ahh....that hits the spot." as he wiped his mouth.

Brandon picked up his cheeseburger and was ready to take a massive bite until he looked up and noticed Kamo using a knife and fork to cut out a piece of his cheeseburger, had he not ever had one of these before. Laughing slightly, Brandon smiled at him and said "Here....watch how I do it and repeat after me, it's just like this." before getting a good grip of the burger and taking a big bite of it, making sure to chew it properly as he swallowed. "See...not so bad is it? I mean sure it's not the most fancy way of eating, but that's the american way sometimes!" He joked as he watched Kamo repeat him.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:02 am

Kamo raised a small eyebrow at Brandon's comment about how he doesn't fuck just anyone. Honestly, that was a concept that was a little lost on Kamo; why wouldn't you want to? People are dumb and not worth the time it takes to groom them and make them fit for your presence, that's why you fucked them and dumped them on the corner and asked for the next one. But that didn't seem to be what Brandon wanted, at all. Which just made Kamo more interested by the man in front of him. The idea wasn't lost forever, just…pocketed away for later, when he wanted to think about it next.

For now, he had to deal with a new form of humiliation. He couldn't help but clear his throat as Brandon went at the cheeseburger completely differently, setting down the fork and knife with a small frown. He watched Brandon, wrinkling his nose as he realized it would involve him getting his hands dirty. He reached down to grab the burger with both of his hands, bringing it up to his mouth gingerly, before taking a bite carefully. He was taken off guard by the taste, taking a moment to pull the burger from his mouth to look at it in surprise. He took another bite, and then another. He chewed and swallowed his food, before looking up at Brandon. "This is really good!" he remarked, giving a wide smile. Before he caught himself, breaking the smile and moving to eat more of that delicious burger!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:19 am

Brandon couldn't help but grin as Kamo picked up the cheeseburger hesitantly, but began to smile as he took in the taste and commented on how good it was, it was almost like watching a kid opening a new toy at Christmas. "Pfft, you think that's good? There's a whole bunch of stuff out there you need to try" Brandon laughed as he continued his burger and drank his drink. Due to how won out he was from the gym, Brandon's appetite had been craving so he managed to finish the food in no time.

Sitting back and watching Kamo happily go through the burger, Brandon thought he'd ask some more questions about his romantic life. "So tell me, you ever had any love interests...relationships, so to speak?" Brandon asked, adjusting his ass on the pillow and wiping his sunglasses on his vest.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:46 pm

As Kamo laughed lightly at his comment, he realized something dangerous -- he was actually having a good time with Brandon. He found himself smiling at his comments, laughing at some of his jokes, and that was something he didn't remember ever doing. He tried to bow his head politely and continue eating the burger to keep himself from really showing his true colors. Even Raiden couldn't get this reaction from him; what in the world was Brandon doing to him? He finished the burger and gave him a small, polite smile. "That was delicious. Thank you for the…ah, help."

He blinked as Brandon asked him questions about his romantic life, his lips pursing into a small frown. "Ah, yeah, I did. Once. It didn't end well," he replied, clearly closing off a bit. "I…don't really want to talk about it more. Sorry." His breakup with Raiden still haunted him, to this day. He reached over to grab the coke and pour some into the cup of ice the waitress brought with her, cutting off the subject by bringing the cup to his lips. "If you ask me anything else, I'll gladly answer it, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:19 am

Brandon let out a genuine smile as Kamo thanked him for the help, he didn't seem like the type of guy who'd give out many compliments to people. "I'm glad I could help" he responded, motioning his can of coke before finishing it off. He listened to what Kamo had to say regarding previous relationships and noticed the hurt in his eyes. "Ahh sorry man, I didn't mean to bring up bad memories or anything." He responded, almost reaching out to pat his shoulder but pulling back nervously, he was starting to feel....something for this guy, he felt like he was seeing a side not many people really knew.

"Well then....considering you asked....what do you look for in a guy then?" He asked, curious to see what his response would be.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:52 am

Kamo blinked for a moment, not realizing how much emotion he had just shown until it was a bit too late. What the heck was wrong with him? He frowned to himself for a moment, before he looked up at Brandon, giving a small shrug. "It's fine. It's done. You had no way of knowing," he replied with a small shrug, taking another drink from his coke. When he was asked about what he looked for in a guy, he paused and pondered it. What drew him to someone? Typically, he just went for whatever he could find that he found attractive, but he never thought much about what it was that he was drawn to.

"I don't know," he replied simply, stretching out a bit before he finished the coke. "People who I find attractive, I guess. Shall we head up to my room for a nightcap?" He didn't seem to want to waste any time; he clearly found Brandon attractive, and that's all that mattered.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:33 am

Jean watched as his date finished the drink and invited him up for a nightcap. "Sure I'll stick around for a bit, not had a drink in a while." Brandon said as he stood to his feet, putting on his shades and jacket once more before following Kamo out of the restaurant. Watching his impressive figure move, Kamo led Brandon through the massive lobby and to the elevator, and shortly after it arrived after Kamo called the button. As they stood in the elevator Kamo pressed the button for the top floor and up they went, getting a great view of the city from the elevator window as they ascended.

Brandon noticed Kamo's giving him a deep sexual glare from the corner of his eyes, and, feeling slightly nervous, said "Heh, great view..." and quickly fumbled with his phone, pretending to check it, his sunglasses hiding his nervousness. He didn't know why he was nervous suddenly, he rarely got nervous around anyone, this guy gave Brandon a much different vibe. Suddenly the elevator came to a stop as Brandon followed Kamo out, and audibly said "Wow." at the penthouse, it was definitely worth a lot of money, and that was coming from him!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:52 am

Kamo had been looking at Brandon, the lust in his gaze quite apparent. Though Brandon didn't move to return the favor, which made him curious. Was there something wrong? No, everything should be perfect. He shook his head as the elevator opened, walking into his penthouse apartment. It wasn't too massive, but it was clearly furnished by Kamo himself, with numerous expensive items -- a nice, marble breakfast nook, for example, and beautiful pictures all over the apartment. There was a room off to the side that held a large bed, clear through the doorway in front of them, and really gorgeous furniture, and a nice, 70" television and every game console known. "Welcome to my humble abode." Not that humble, of course, but whatever.

He grinned for a moment, moving to tug Brandon in close -- yanking him in for a kiss. The lust was so apparent in his face, his kiss, that he couldn't keep it back anymore; he wanted Brandon. He moved to press up against the blonde, trying to move him towards his bedroom with a small smirk on his lips. "Come on, cutie. Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:22 am

Brandon took a minute to look around the penthouse, items decorating the rooms that must've cost more than his car....beautiful pieces of art hanging on the walls....a huge TV with near enough every existing console imaginable, accompanied with a rack of video games as far as the eye can see.....this place was insane. As Brandon was taking in the sights he was surprised as Kamo turned him and yanked him straight in for a deep kiss.

Brandon was hesitant, but eventually let Kamo continue, feeling his tongue wrap around his own, his wet lips smothering his...Brandon was getting mixed vibes until suddenly Kamo began taking him to the bedroom. Feeling similar vibes of the dozens of times he'd been fucked and forgotten, Brandon hoped this wasn't going a similar way, so asked "Where are we going, showing me your alcohol?" with a nervous laugh, pretending to be dumb.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:51 am

Kamo smirked as he managed to snake Brandon into a deep kiss, though the hesitation was clear on his lips. No matter; he wasn't saying anything about it, so clearly he wasn't completely against it. He moved to wrap his arms around the blonde's waist, he pressed against him -- until Brandon broke the kiss, making his comment, pretending to be dumb. "Come on," Kamo murmured softly, shaking his head. "I know you're not dumb. You know what it is I'm looking for. Shall we?"

He moved, taking Brandon's hand so he could tug him into the room. He had to fuck this man and get him out, as soon as he could. Brandon was getting to him, at a level that he never thought someone would get to him at. He was scared, honestly. He didn't want Brandon to get to him in that way, so the best thing to do was just sleep with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum