by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso Empty Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:16 pm

MATCH TYPE: STANDARD. VICTORY BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION OR KNOCKOUT!

RYOTA:
VS!
JEANNE ALFONSO:

There was an excited buzz in the air of the arena for tonight's match. Not a single seat was empty as the eager audience awaited the arrival of the pair set to face each other in the ring. Their first clue that an entrance was about to take place was the dimming of the arena lights. Their eyes glued to the entrance ramp from the backstage, yet nothing happened. Suddenly, a dense veil of fuschia mist began to emerge from the ring as bright pink lights shone down upon the ring itself, drawing the spectator's eyes.

Through the smoke in the centre of the ring was a faint, and odd silhouette. As the mist began to clear and music began to play, the crowd realised it was a young male of a slender shape in a white outfit that looked remarkably like a soldier's. He was dancing slowly and sensually around a pole made of magic, locking his thighs around it, steadily grinding against it, and spinning with his feet off the ground while tossing his head back and winking at the audience. He didn't seem to have an ounce of shame - in fact the look on his face was a clear indicator that he was enjoying himself.

As the last of the smoke began to clear, the male slid down low to the ground, pressing his back against the pole. The pole burst into a flock of fuschia bats as he stood up, interlocking his fingers and stretching his arms over his head while twisting his body at the waist. He gestured at the referee impatiently for a microphone, giggling impishly into it as it was delivered to him. "Hee hee, did you all enjoy that?~ The response from the crowd was deafening as he held the microphone out, nodding in satisfaction. "Aw, I'm so pleased~ That was just a little taster before we start the main course of my performance..."

He began to stroll around the middle of the ring with a hand on his waist lazily, as if tonight's event was hardly going to require any effort on his part. "My name is Jeanne Alfonso, both blessed and cursed with incubus blood in my veins~ And for you lucky boys and girls, tonight you'll bear witness to the arrival of a crown jewel in this league!" His eyes gleamed with confidence as he smirked. "And my opponent is even luckier! Because I promise them right now that they're in for the night of their life~ So here are my final words before the stage is set! Enjoy the show, my little pets~

His fingers slathered up to his lips as he blew an intoxicating kiss to the crowd, tossing the microphone at the referee who had to fumble to catch it as Jeanne lined up against a turnbuckle. The male placed his legs on the top ropes as he began to stretch himself in anticipation...although he was really playing up the chance to show them off. He was rather proud of them, after all~

Back to top Go down

Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso Empty Re: Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Ryota was watching the man's entrance from backstage, an eyebrow raised as he watched the half-incubus do his thing with the pole before addressing the crowd, and him along with it."Is this guy serious..." Ryota thought as he began stretching his limbs, until he suddenly shook his head, a confident look on his face. "Wait, no! You've gotta stay focused" He then thought, as his music began to play and he made his way to the entrance ramp.

The fast paced music began to pulse through the arena as Ryota made his way out on the entrance! Clad in a shirt and tie, purple jacket, black pants and shoes, Ryota half smiled at the crowd as he kept his hands in his pockets and quickly made his way to the ring. The truth was, Ryota was nervous being in front of such a huge crowd for the first time, so he just wanted to get down to business as quick as possible. Entering the ring and giving his jacket to the referee, he looked across at his..."unique" opponent. Looking at his glistening eyes and powerful gaze, Ryota couldn't help but feel a little intimidated. He tried not to focus on it however, and walked towards the centre of the ring before stretching his arms and entering a grappling pose. "That was....quite the entrance" He said nervously, before quickly turning his expression into one of confidence and awaited for the bell to ring.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso Empty Re: Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Curiosity stirred within Jeanne as his opponent made himself known to the arena. A young boy, hands buried into his pockets who was trying to rush down to the ring as soon as he could. Was he perhaps shy in front of such a large crowd? How adorable!~

His empowering attitude and acts seemed to be having a knock-on effect to the cute male, who almost looked a little afraid. Jeanne flashed a smile, baring his fangs at him. "Aw, no need to be nervous~ Although it's perfectly natural to feel that way in front of a specimen like me."

Jeanne lifted his legs down from the ropes and began to unbutton his jacket purposely slow, gently unraveling and letting his clothing fall to the ground with a coy look on his face as if he was performing a personal strip tease for the boy. Next came the shirt and tie as well as his necklace, leaving his chest bare. Despite his seemingly slender figure, under his clothes the half-incubus was actually quite toned with significant muscle.

"If you were a fan of my little dance, I'm sure you'll like what I have to show you here." Jeanne draped his arms over his body sensually while running his tongue over his lips. The male eventually raised a gloved hand and beckoned Ryota to him teasingly. "Show some courage, cutie~ If you want to touch me, charge right at me without hesitation." The bell rang to signify the match's start, yet Jeanne stayed where he was, inviting Ryota to make the first move.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Ryota tried hard as he could to not let the nervousness he was showing known to his opponent, but it seems that he wasn't trying hard enough as Jeanne commented on it. "I....I'm not nervous!" he said, the shaky voice apparent and his cheeks quickly becoming red before quickly looking away from embarrasment. "Nice one, Ryota" He thought to himself, until his opponent finally left the top ropes and began taking his upper clothes off. Watching the various pieces of clothing drop to the floor, Ryota's red eyes widened as Jeanne's toned and smooth body came into view, his body looked amazing. He continued to stare until he suddenly snapped out of it, he couldn't let the man get in his head!

Jeanne suddenly ran his devilish tongue over his lips and beckoned Ryota forward to make the first move as the bell rang. Ryota continued getting annoyed at himself as he kept finding himself getting distracted by the frenchman. "...I-I won't play your silly games!" He declared before running forward and attempting to hit a jumping forearm to his cornered opponent! If all managed to work out, he would surprise the half-human with the hit, if not? At least Ryota had his "Iron Will" on his side, so to speak.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:39 pm

The silent awe Ryota displayed at Jeanne's physique only served to boost the incubus's already inflated ego. "Savouring the view, are we? You'll get plenty of close up peeks over the course of this night~" The red hue on the boy's face along with the widened eyes was a sight that sent a thrill down Jeanne's spine, but this was only the start of what he had planned.

Jeanne smiled confidently at Ryota's denial. "Ah, naive little boys like you are so much fun~ You're already a part of my game from the moment you entered this ring, my little twink." As the boy charged towards the incubus and made a leap into the air, Jeanne remained the perfect picture of calm before sliding with sublime grace under Ryota's jumping form, dodging his attack. He observed the boy from underneath him while he was in the air, smirking.

Jeanne rose back up as Ryota hit the ground. "You've got a nice little butt there, handsome." He glanced over his shoulder at the boy, a playful look on his face as he leaned forward on his feet. "But it can't compare with my own~" His peculiar taunt would be followed by Jeanne thrusting his hips back, aiming to slam his ass directly into Ryota's own with enough force to send the boy into the turnbuckle! It was far from a hard-hitting move, but those could come later. Right now, Jeanne's objective was to get under the boy's skin in whatever way he deemed fun for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:14 pm

Ryota jumped and charged through the air with force, but it seems that Jeanne knew this was coming, as his slender body managed to slide under him with ease. Ryota had enough time just to say "...wha?" Until he heard the man compliment his rear, comparing it to his own. Ryota's face went incredibly red and said "Hey! K-keep your eyes in the-!" until he felt the other man's firm backside slam straight into his!

Getting pushed into the turnbuckle, Ryota yelped until he turned around quickly, a panicked look on his eyes as he wanted to make sure Jeanne wouldn't take advantage, but just found the man stood there, as if taunting him. Ryota tried to regain his focus until his eyes once again slowly looked down at the pole dancer's body, looking at how nice his muscles look...how defined and smooth they were and how well they complimented his elegant form, before once again looking at the man's distracting gaze, how evil yet sexual they appeared to be. Ryota tried to snap out of it once more, gaining an angry expression before saying "...St-stop talking! I'm not a twink!" and running forward and attempting to grapple the man. He was going to have to try to stop taking time to observe the man and try and stay on the attack, because he found his words and motions distracting him very easily.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:04 am

Oh! The embarrassment on his youthful face! The panic alight in his eyes! The way he gleamed over Jeanne's body, in silent worship! The incubus wrapped his arms around his torso tightly, sliding his hands around his frame in an intoxicating way. Ryota was being captivated by the demon, who was smirking in lazy triumph at the boy and the effect he was having on him.

The boy launched forward and threw his arms forward to grapple with Jeanne. The older male brought his arms up at the last moment in a show of confidence, boldly accepting Ryota's challenge. While the two locked up, Jeanne stared into the eyes of the other boy. "Has anyone ever told you that you're simply adorable when you get frustrated? The incubus ran his tongue over his lips like a spider about to feast on a fly that had thrown itself into the predator's web.

He leaned forward into the other boy's face, tilting his head slightly as their bodies shook whilst they grappled. "No? Hm, then what should we call you? Cutie? No, handsome? Hm, how about...ah, I know!" His smile broadened in a taunting way. "How about kitten? Your innocent nature is just like a naive little kitty~ All you need is a tail and some ears!" While attempting to make the boy even more flustered, Jeanne slyly shifted his leg behind Ryota's, attempting to force the boy back and send him stumbling over it to hit the canvas with Jeanne following to pounce on his chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:41 am

Ryota lunged forward for the grapple, to which the older man accepted. The man's slight weight advantage allowed him to put more pressure on him, but Ryota was determined not to let himself fall! As they grappled Ryota suddenly noticed how close Jeanne's face was to his own, and his nervous gaze met the ha;f-incubus's mesmerising ones. He found his confident facial expression slowly fading as Jeanne continued to tease him, slowly watching that slithery tongue sliding around his luscious lips and them powerful eyes staring straight into his soul. Ryota felt powerless almost, he had never gone against someone with such an aura with them.

Suddenly Jeanne's face reached even closer, close enough that he could feel his breath touching his lips. The nervousness was now obvious on Ryota's face as his opponent mocked him, comparing him to that of a kitten. "I'm....not.....a..kitten!Whoa-" Ryota shouted as he tried to push against the man as hard as he could, until he felt himself go flying onto his back as Jeanne tripped him over.

Ryota groaned as his vision was filled with stars. As his vision cleared Ryota found that the man was now straddling his chest! He went wide eyed as the man's luscious body was now even closer to him, his glistening muscles looking that much better, his intimidating rear now crushing his chest. Ryota didn't know where to look so instead tried to shut his eyes from embarrassment! "G...g..get off of me!" He said as he tried to budge, but it didn't look like he would be moving anytime soon.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:50 am

"Is that a moan of pleasure I'm hearing?~" Jeanne giggled as he came to rest on Ryota's smaller frame, planting his rear on the boy's chest with authority. The way his opponent tightly shut his eyes in denial was precious, as well as his powerless state even before Jeanne had tripped him over. The half-incubus placed a finger on his lips, slowly dragging it down his chest and abdominal region before running it onto Ryota's skin, up his chest and onto his face where Jeanne tapped it against his cheek teasingly.

"Whether you want to or not, you're going to feast your eyes on this perfect physique. And I know you want to." The last words came out with a firm edge that lacked Jeanne's usual playfulness. His legs kneeling on either side of the smaller boy's body, Jeanne took the opportunity to squeeze his thighs tightly against Ryota's ribs with the aim of applying pressure on his foe, in order to give him some trouble when it came to breathing.

"Be a lamb and open those eyes for me. I want to see the desire in them." Jeanne had his hands on his hips in a dominant position, but lifted his right hand above Ryota's face before harshly backhanding the boy's face to leave a nice red mark on his cheek. "And don't keep me waiting, or you'll be getting more of those." The frenchman added with that faint, yet harsh layer to his tone again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am

Ryota was nearly trembling with a mix of fear/excitement as he heard his captor tease him and slowly run his smooth index finger up his chest and neck before slowly prodding his cheek, causing him to make a small nervous noise as he did. Jeanne then reaffirmed that he knew Ryota was in love with the man's physique, and the fallen man had alarm signals going off in his head, because he knew he was right, it seems that his opponent had taken note of his ogling before. "Mmmm...stop...." Ryota said quietly until suddenly getting the air squeezed out of him as Jeanne began to squeeze his powerful thighs into his sides, crushing his ribs as he did so. Ryota couldn't help but moan through gritted teeth as his body was getting crushed more underneath the man. It was at this point he could tell that Jeanne's leg strength was due to his pole dancing skills, and damn did they hurt.

Jeanne commanded him to open his eyes, to which the younger man responded "...No!", but then a sharp slap smacked him straight across the face! Yelping at the hit, Ryota slowly but surely opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was them glorious abs on the man, his hands positioned at his hips in a dominating pose. His eyes slowly looked up his body until finally looking at his evil smirk, and Ryota quietly asked "....W-what do you want from me...?", nervous on what the man was going to do next.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next