by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:15 am

Jeanne tilted his hat down slightly, wearing a coy look. "Isn't it obvious? Hm hm~" The incubus shifted his body, leaning down towards Ryota's right ear and breathing huskily against it. "What I want is to devour your innocence~ I want to strip away your guileness and feast upon your naivety until there's no trace of it left." Jeanne's tongue licked out and slid sensually up the side of Ryota's right cheek, the frenchman enjoying his taste tester of the boy and taking his sweet time in doing so.

When he had finished that, Jeanne rose up with a hand over his hip, the spotlight illuminating the half-incubus as he stood over the boy. He reached a lazy hand down and grabbed a fistful of Ryota's hair. "Come on now, even for me it's far too early for pillow talk~" He began to pull the boy to his feet, and when he had done so, Jeanne latched his hand onto Ryota's wrist. "Time to tango, kitten!" He giggled as he lurched himself backwards, yanking Ryota with him to irish whip him towards the corner!

But that wasn't all he had planned. Oh no. As soon as Ryota had crashed into the corner, Jeanne would slither up to the boy with a mischievous look in his eyes. He'd grab hold of his dazed foe around the waist and hoist him off his feet. His muscular frame meant maneuvering Ryota upside down in his grasp was almost child's play, and that's exactly what Jeanne did. With the boy squeezed tightly in his arms, the half-incubus laid him upside down at the turnbuckle and draped his legs over the ropes, with Ryota's head resting on the canvas.

Grabbing hold of the ropes himself, Jeanne raised his foot up and winked down at the boy before stamping his sharp heel down on poor Ryota's throat to sandwich it between the turnbuckle, grinding it down on his opponent's flesh to administer some pain!

Back to top Go down

Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance With The Devil - "Iron Will" Ryota Vs. Jeanne Alfonso

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Ryota watched with an almost terrified expression as Jeanne pulled himself down and began to slowly whisper in his ear, his intimidating words echoing in his mind as the man's breath rubbed on his ear. Jeanne suddenly began to slide that long tongue straight up his cheese, causing Ryota to nervously try and pull himself away, but there wasn't a large area of room for movement which essentially forced him to let the half-incubus do his thing.

His opponent suddenly rose to his feet and pulled Ryota up with him, forcefully grabbing him by the hair. Ryota made a few pained expressions as he got up and attempted to pull away from the grip, but it was unsuccessful as Jeanne suddenly irish whipped the younger man directly into the corner. His back painfully crashing into the turnbuckle, Ryota had little time to react however, as Jeanne's muscular body was able to pick up the much lighter boy with ease and squeeze him tightly, causing him to make some pained noises as he turned him upside down, placing him in the corner for a tree of woe position.

His legs trapped via the top ropes, Ryota desperately tried to use his arms to grab the middle ropes and pull himself up, but his attempts were quickly stopped by Jeanne's black heeled boot, which thrust into his neck and began to grind away. Ryota started choking under the boot, and croaked "...please...stop!" as he did the only thing he could, and used his hands to try and push away the boot, which didn't seem likely at this point as he had trouble gripping the material. Ryota was really beginning to regret accepting this match, but it was too late for him now.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Jeanne raised his eyebrows in amusement at the sight of the kitten trying to scramble his hands against his boot to push it away. "Aw, but it's so fun to humiliate you~" The half incubus gave a feral grin that wouldn't look out of place on a wolf that had its prey cornered. As he kept on pressing his heel to choke the boy out, he couldn't help but feel something was missing...

"Ooh, of course! How could I forget?" The frenchman shifted a hand to his waist, plucking a long black object strapped to his thigh. It was a riding crop, that he brought up close to his face with both hands and gently stroked it. "I'm so sorry, Django. You want to play a part in breaking our new pet in too, don't you?" He was treating the weapon as if it had sentience, pouting at it. "Look at me, being all selfish~"

The referee instantly moved in, spouting something about how weapons were banned in this match. Jeanne's head whipped around, his red eyes dangerously narrowed. He swung Django down with authority, so sharply that one could hear it slice through the air. Instantly, the referee cowered and gave a loud gulp, backing away as they were reluctant to incur Jeanne's anger. The male flashed a sweet smile with his eyes closed. "That's more like it~"

The incubus turned his focus back to Ryota, who was still squirming under his heel, tapping his weapon against the palm of his hand. At first the sound was light, but gradually became heavier as Jeanne swung subtly, yet harder each time into his glove. "Now, where were we? Oh, right." His face lit up with sadistic delight as he brought Django gently down to a peculiar place - between Ryota's legs, where he softly rubbed the riding crop. "I'd tell you that you won't feel a thing, but...that would be lying~"

His cruel intent made clear to his opponent, the half-incubus raised the riding crop back up and threw it back down, aiming to strike with the weapon directly on Ryota's balls! And he would lift his treasured weapon back up before repeating the assault, once, twice, three, as many times as he wanted! But Jeanne wouldn't leave Ryota's neck neglected, as he continued to aggressively dig his heel into the boy's throat at the same time! Twisting and turning his boot to choke the boy out further!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Ryota continued his desperate attempts to pull away at the boots, the heel digging straight into his neck. He'd have probably been a goner by now if not for his body's ability to take massive amounts of pain, but that didn't mean he couldn't feel it, and right now it was really burning his neck. He then watched in fear as Jeanne slowly pulled the riding crop out of his thigh pocket, and he struggled even more, trying as much as he could to get out of the choke so he could avoid "Django"'s wrath.

His face turned into one of pained terror as he heard the whip strike viciously through the air, it was like the stuff of nightmares, except this one was very real. "Help.....stop him..." Ryota choked out to the frightened referee, even pulling out an arm in desperation at him, but it seems that he was just as much in fear of Jeanne as he was. His pained chokes then turned into a quiet moan as the crop began to slowly rub on his balls, and he choked out "Please....i'll...do anything...grrk!" until the man's boot twisted and pushed, further forcing his head and neck backwards. He closed his eyes as Jeanne raised the crop, waiting for the inevitable, and broke into a scream when it struck directly onto his balls.

He continued to choke out screams of pain as the devilish man continued his assault on Ryota's crotch, and pushed as hard as he could to remove the man's dominating boot, contorting on his neck and driving it in even further, Ryota could do nothing but endure the punishment and hope his "Iron Will" will keep him in the fight when it was over.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Jeanne's body shuddered with every scream Ryota gave from the torrent of hits. The half-incubus began to moan, as if the boy's torture was providing him with feelings of ecstasy. "Ah!~ What sweet symphony you make with those screams of yours!" He wrapped his arms around his body as if he was cold, smirking down at Ryota. "I love having you helpless before me...it sends chills tingling on my spine, hee hee!~"

Eventually, Jeanne became satisfied that Django had been fed his fill for now. The boy ceased his assault on Ryota's crotch and grabbed the boy's left ankle, letting it flop free from the ropes. He did the same with the other, causing his victim to crumple down to the canvas facing down. Stowing his riding crop back into the attachment on his thigh, Jeanne leisurely strolled to Ryota's legs as the boy whimpered on the floor.

"Why, kitten! Look at you, just lying there. Are you enjoying the taste of the floor more than you'd enjoy my lips?" He slapped his hand to his face lightly, looking mock appalled. "I can be quite the jealous individual, you know. Can't let you think you'll go unpunished for going astray~" With those ominous words, he latched hold of Ryota's legs and twisted himself, but not before blowing a kiss to the cheering audience.

He stamped his legs down on the mat between Ryota's legs, crossing them over above his thigh and hooking an arm around his ankles. Then, Jeanne began to wrench back, applying a sharpshooter on the poor boy's legs! But that wasn't all! The half-incubus arched his body backwards in an impressive display of flexibility, his head tilting back alongside his foe's. With his other arm, Jeanne moved his hand to rest under Ryota's chin, before yanking that upwards! He was effectively bending the boy in his two grips, showing off his strength and gymnastics skills at the same time!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:25 pm

Ryota's voice was croaking from the pain as Jeanne releashed from the pained screams releasing from his throat. He continued to twist and shout until Jeanne slowly but finally released him from the torturous combination. Still hung up on the corner, Ryota attempted to talk as he tenderly held his pained crotch, but his voice was much too hurt at the moment. Still hung up on the turnbuckle, he had to wait for his opponent to finally release him, to which he simply crumpled down to the mat in a heap.

Whimpering from the pain he had took from Django, Ryota was coughing painfully as he tried what he could to ease the burning feeling in his throat, his balls still stinging like crazy. Hearing the dominant man mock him, Ryota desperately tried to drag his pained body away from him, only to be stopped when the man's red eyes looking like one of a deadly predator when he grabbed him by the legs.

Desperately trying to kick away, Ryota croaked "Go away...!" until he found himself getting turned onto his back as the half-incubus crossed his legs around his own and bent down for the sharpshooter! Ryota groaned through pained teeth as he used his hands to push himself up from the mat and attempt to pull himself towards the ropes in hope of a rope break, but was stopped as Jeanne's face arched back in an impressive feat of athleticism and slipped his elegant fingers under his chin, combining the sharpshooter with some sort of a modified camel clutch. Ryota almost felt tears streaming from his eyes as his body was bent in an unnatural way and found spots in his eyes as he felt his body losing the fight....

".....Fuck you!" Ryota suddenly shouted as he arched himself back up once more, he was still in the fight! He angrily used one of his hands to pull at Jeanne's fingers in attempts to break the camel clutch hold.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:58 pm

The half incubus smiled in lazy triumph as he arched Ryota's body against the boy's will. He was a beautiful canvas when it came to suffering, one that Jean could use to paint his art of torture. A fitting piece that hinted the fate of many who would try to oppose the demon in the ring. And he could sense that Ryota was near the breaking point...just a little further...!

The boy suddenly bellowed in defiance, causing Jeanne's eyes to widen in disbelief. Ryota managed to wrench his body upwards and his hand tugged at the frenchman's fingers with surprising aggressiveness. Jeanne gritted his teeth, but Ryota succeeded in tearing his fingers away. The half-incubus gave an annoyed 'tsk' as he also released Ryota's legs, standing over the boy's fallen form.

"You wretched worm..." He snagged Ryota's white hair and pulled the boy harshly to his feet. Jeanne's expression was seething, his crimson eyes flashing with danger as he bared his fangs angrily and hissed in his opponent's face. "How dare you talk to me like that...? You're just eager for more, aren't you?!" Still holding Ryota by his hair, Jeanne reared his free hand back and began a volley of harsh slaps on the boy's face, stinging each cheek harder with each strike until Ryota was battered pink and senseless!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:54 am

Ryota pulled as hard as he could, until he successfully managed to break the hold! He felt a small ounce of victory as Jeanne decided to drop the move and the pain for the much smaller competitor finally stopped. He began dragging himself towards the ropes, the energy slowly coming back into him until he felt his opponent's hands roughly grab his hair and yank him back to his feet.

Ryota was yanked up so hard it almost felt like some hairs had been pulled out. He was turned around and he found himself face to face with Jeanne's monstrous glare. The fangs baring out of his teeth looked ready to bite his face off, his voice hissed at him which went straight through his skin, and his eyes were so terrifying it felt like they were staring straight into his soul. Ryota's face looked like nothing short of terrified as he weakly, yet desperately said "I'm so sorry......" as he was hoping he could stop Jeanne from punching a hole through his face.

He didn't get a punch however, but a slap....a vicious, painful, sharp one. Ryota cried out as the sound flew across the arena, and the poor boy was only met with more, and more, and more. The slaps were hitting hard and Ryota was unable to do anything but take it directly as his body eventually became limp. A small cut had formed on his lip and his cheeks were dark red and he would've fallen to the ground, but he was held up solely by Jeanne's grip. "Hel.....p..." Ryota slowly said, barely able to form words.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:17 am

Ryota squeaked for mercy, but Jeanne didn't intend to grant the boy any as he continued his volley of slaps. Only when his victim was at the point of being unable to form a coherent word, his lip bleeding and his cheeks bruised, did Jeanne finally cease.

"Hmph." Jeanne narrowed his eyes, which were filled with the very superiority driving his soul right now. He had a lax hand on his hip as he clenched Ryota's silver locks tightly. "Are you really sorry? I think you just want this little nightmare to end." He twisted the boy's hair, tilting his head back as Jeanne leaned over him. "You know, I really don't like it when people aren't genuine."

With that cryptic warning hanging between them, Jeanne locked his arms around Ryota's torso and hefted the boy into the air. As effortless as his maneuver was graceful, he twirled his poor foe in his arms to position him upside down, their fronts pressing together. The frenchman began to parade Ryota around to the amusement of the audience, hugging him tightly before marching to the centre. A few seconds delay would tell the crowd all they needed to know - Jeanne would wink to the spectators before dropping to his rear and slamming Ryota's head down to the canvas harshly with a piledriver!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Ryota was still awake luckily, but to say he was ready to fight back was an understatement. Barely being able to stand on his feet, he felt his hair get twisted tightly and his near unconscious face was bent back as Jeanne's gaze met him once more. Listening to the man threaten him about his seemingly lack of truthfulness, Ryota was about to croak "But...I-ah!" when Jeanne picked him up in his arms. Before he knew what was happening he felt himself get twirled and found himself upside down in position for a piledriver. Barely being able to fight back, Ryota could do nothing but lightly wiggle in protest, but his opponent's grip on him was tight, and he could do nothing but wait for the pain. Being paraded around in humiliation before Jeanne finally held him still in the centre of the ring, Ryota felt the blood running to his head, his eyes going wide as fear started to settle in. Trying to wiggle even more, it was too late as Jeanne suddenly dropped to the floor and Ryota's vision went black.

He awoke a few seconds later, but to say he was in pain was an understatement. Throat still burning and his head feeling like it'd just been ran through a steel wall, Ryota could do nothing but occasionally twitch as he lay on the ground. By this point, the boy was nothing more than at his opponent's mercy.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next