Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Escalating Again

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Escalating Again Empty Escalating Again

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:00 am

Nick was, for once, training. He had just finished up a morning at the gym. He had also showered back at his apartment. Nick walker out of his room wearing just a simple white t-shirt and loose pajama pants.

On the phone, he walked over to the vending machine, his bare feet hitting the floor. "Well Juniper, I hope your Stingray checks out okay at the shop. See you later." He hung up. "If I want to start, gotta start healthy."

He looks at the vending machine, his eyes landing on...Such tempting chocolate. But, no. He opted for the vegetable chips a few rows up. "Hmm...Just wont be the same..." He groans, reaching down to get the chips he bought.

After relaxing throughout the midday, Nick returns to the gym in the evening, where it was pretty much empty. He did this to get around a crowded gym. It was a smart idea in retrospect. He, still wearing those pajamas, he stretches over by some machines

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Escalating Again Empty Re: Escalating Again

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Dave Blake was hard at work himself over at the treadmill, working hard now that his challenge for the 24/7 Championship had been broadcast in front of thousands of fans. Now they were going to see a different Dave going forward. Was he going to lose matches? Probably. But he'll be damned if he didn't give it his best shot.

Keeping to himself, he continued working at the treadmill, not even giving the new arrival a second glance.

Escalating Again WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:38 am

Nick was about to go over to some machines. But...He saw one person in the entire gym. It was like a gravitational pull. He couldnt help but be curious. Nick walks over to the treadmill, right up to besides the man. Nick recognizes him, but barely.

"Hey. Arent you that uh...Excuse me for lack of a better word, gay or bit wrestler thats been making a name for homself out there?" His introduction was shoddy at best, and could have been viewed as an insult even.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:53 am

Dave stopped abruptly at the remark, sighing inwardly. Seemed his sexuality is all that was known around here. Man that's gotta change soon. Fighting back his minor irritation, he looked over at the man.

"Bi and yes I am. Name's Dave Blake." he said, extending a hand, hoping the remark was just a sloppy greeting. This guy didn't seem to bear any ill intention toward him. Might as well give him a chance here.

Escalating Again WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:57 am

Nick smiles. He tries to show that he didnt mean to say anything mean. The man's name was Dave, it seemed. Nick took his hand and shook it. "Nick." After letting go, he scratched the back of his head.

"So uh...What are you doing here at this time? Its dead in here. Most go out to dinner or something instead of practice and train."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:28 am

Dave shrugged, "Well, it's quiet, not crowded, and less of a chance of getting jumped by asshole heels. Works out for me! But I could ask you the same thing Nick."

Dave exited the treadmill, taking a good drink from his water bottle while he waited for an answer.

Escalating Again WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:53 am

"Yeah...Heels. They aren't a fun group to deal with." Nick seemed to be lost in his thoughts for a moment before he returns back to reality. "Yes, yes. You could ask why I am also here. And I wouls probably give you tje said reasons you gave me."

"But!" Nick states. "Exercise is not purely enough. May I offer to be an opponent in a spar? No ones here, so they dont have to see you lose."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Looking around the gym, then back to Nick, a few thoughts raced through Dave's mind. His track record for being ambushed was still fresh in his memory, and he wasn't to keen on adding another tally mark to the count. Still, he had improved since the last ambush, and Nick didn't appear to bear ill will, if his clumsy greeting was anything to go by.

Smiling, he extended a hand for a shake, "Sounds like a plan. Any special rules you were looking to add?"

Escalating Again WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Nick shakes hands again, stepping over to one of the rings. "Best of 3 submissions sound good to you? I would say just one but I'd like for the both of us to have a chance or two."

He kicks off his slippers, stepping into the ring barefoot. Nick wasn't really dressed for heavy exercise. But conveniently he was dressed for a match up or a quick spar.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:52 pm

'Submissions hm? Rather odd choice but for the sake of civility.... Dave looked to the ring, sliding in to meet his opponent. Unlike his counterpart, Dave was bare chested and wore shorts matching his ring gear. Blue with Red highlight and gold trim. Giving a last minute stretch, Dave gestured to his new opponent.

"All right then. Let's see what you've got!" he called over.

Escalating Again WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum