by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 6 Empty Re: POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:18 am

Keeping the spirit on his tongue once more, Merdok listened to the man's request and smiled, letting him continue to rub his crotch against his lower lip. The slime used his upper lip to land on the top of Jack's back softly to keep him in place, before nipping the bottom of Jack's wet pants with his index finger and thumb and pulling, leaving the man in his underwear! Merdok wasn't done there though, he slowly did the same to underwear to leave the beatened POW naked against his lip.

"C'mon.....finish for me Jack....I want to taste you" Merdok muffled as he continued rubbing his bottom lip against Jack's crotch, combining the gesture with his tongue licking all over his upper form, trying to add to the pleasure.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 6 Empty Re: POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:22 am

As soon as the slime closed his lips, Jack slowly pushed his way in, moaning loudly as his dick rubbed against the slimy lips. Even Merdok's tongue caught his entire body in one swift lick. When it passed over his bare crotch, a wave of intense pleasure rocked the spirit, and he almost came right then and there. Still he managed to reel himself in long enough to make his way further.

"Go ahead Merdok, just hold off on draining me for a moment." he moaned ready to take the plunge once more.

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:34 am

Feeling the man slide further into his mouth, Merdok listened to the man's request, and stopped for a moment, before saying "as you wish..." and finally plunging him down his throat.

Merdok smiled as he felt the outline of the spirit travel down his body and finally land in his stomach. He had adjusted his body so Jack wouldn't be absorbed just yet, and he looked down to see the man behind his abs, floating in his slimy substance. Merdok made sure the warm slime of his interior would help Jack in his goal, and the slime said "Hope you enjoy yourself." with an evil laugh as he began running his own crotch, feeling Jack writhe around inside him was so fun.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:01 pm

As soon as Jack fell back into the slime's warm goo, he noticed the substance start to creep over the lower half of his body. Almost immediately, the slime began to pulsate and squirm against his body. Jack's body bucking in the pool of blue as he drew closer to his climax. Letting out a loud yell of ecstasy, the spirit came in the slime, riding out the orgasm while the slime began draining him. A small sigh escaped his lips.

His body fell back into the pool, blue eyes fluttering shut while his mind drifted off into a peaceful sleep inside of Merdok.

POW Match: Merdok vs Jack Frost - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Merdok sat back and relaxed as Jack thrashed around inside his body, and within minutes he felt the man finish inside him, and it felt amazing. He allowed his body to absorb the orgasm, and finally Merdok was able to feast upon Jack once more. Feeling the slime wrap itself around the man and slowly drain his energy, Merdok said "Sweet dreams, I won't be forgetting any of this..." as he relaxed and continued to absorb the now-unconscious man.

Merdok would go on to spend the day relaxing at home, watching AFW whilst his body slowly gained more of Jack's essence. This would continue until late, when Merdok waited for the dead of night and left the apartment, the spirit still trapped in his body. Sticking to the shadows and walking his usual way through the darkened alley's, Merdok brought Jack back to the AFW arena before going to one of the quieter side entrances and spitting him back out.

He had absorbed so much of the still-naked man that he would still be unconscious for a few more hours, so Merdok made sure to dress him back into his slimed clothes before mockingly patting his head. "Keep an eye out, I'll be back someday...." The slime whispered into Jack's ears before reverting to his normal size, and returning to the shadows...

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6