Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Danielle Rugu

Go down

Danielle Rugu Empty Danielle Rugu

Post by Kelsea Sun May 25, 2008 11:35 pm

Dani Rugu

Danielle Rugu OFWHhGm

The Ditzy Waitress

Name: Danielle Rugu
Other aliases: The ditzy(or dizzy) waitress, these are not titles Danielle endorses.
Eyes: blue
Hair: Her hair colour and style changes quite often  as she dyes it and tries out multiple hair styles. Her natural colour is ginger, and she often alternates between that, pink and strawberry blond
Height: 4”11
Weight: 98lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: tweener - She does not use many illegal moves or tactics; however she does enjoy using hentai moves on naïve and inexperienced wrestlers, as well as deriving enjoyment from embarassing opponents. The crowd generally support and get behind her.

Tactics and style: Kawaii pro/hentai wrestler (fast paced grappler), Danielle often starts off a match using her agility to keep things quick paced; usually going for quick grappling manoeuvres and general agile ring work until she wears her opponent down. Once her foe is tired, she likes to makes things nice and personal, getting up close and either getting hentai or trying for humiliation. She also will read her opponents naivety and shyness, if she thinks they aren’t that use to hentai things, she really enjoys using that to get to them

Preferred match: humiliation match, panties match and hentai matches

Favoured moves: Quick grappling such as arm drags, hip toss, side belly to belly suplex… and hentai manoeuvres

Finishing move/s: “Today’s special” – With an opponent laying on their back, Dani will butt slam right onto their chest, before shuffling backwards into a face sit pin.

Entrance music: Koi No Mahou (Magic of love) by Ichiko https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPs3A92YHbs

Apperance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Danielle is a lot more sexually inclined then most kawaii’s as she is much more experienced and much less naive then your stereotypical kawaii. Dani is not a bad or nasty person; however she is kind of cheeky, flirty and a bit of a scamp... In some of her matches she may do things that can be considered heel tactics, particularly if it involves doing some suggestive or out right hentai regardless of whether her opponent wants to receive these kind of moves or not. She also enjoys getting her opponent good and embarrassed, especially if it’s a fellow kawaii who is not as hentai inclined. Other then that Danielle also happens to be fairly klutzy and clumsy, hence she lost her original job as a waitress

Past: Danielle befriended Lil Luci while she was in a small league in America, Danielle just happened to be a waitress at the stadium and saw Luci wrestle in a couple of matches, Luci was just a rookie and got beat a lot, but still Danielle cheered her up afterwards and suggested that maybe someday she’d join her in the ring forming their own tag team. Danielle found that she gained a little crush on Luci after having watched her wrestle and dreamed secretly of wrestling her friend.

Eventually Luci left for Rumble Roses and a few months later Danielle lost her job for accidentally smashing a shelf full of drink. Danielle had her independence from family and just about enough money to follow Luci to Japan, which is what she did with little thought as to how she’d cope. Once she got to Japan, she realized it was kind of a rash move and struggled for a bit, getting hired and fired as a waitress here and there. But she sought after her dream and found a small time wrestling club, using what she had seen from her previous place of employment, she was able to join up and work herself up the ranks a little.

Her plan was to join Rumble Roses and meet up with Lil Luci there, but instead she joined another federation, the AFW, completely unaware that Luci and transferred from Rumble Roses to AFW just a few months ago. The two was able to meet up and being old friends decided to make a “semi” tag team called “Sugar and Spice”. But generally they tend to lead their own individual wrestling lives.

Attire: Danielle usually wears one of the two apron attires in the above pics

Special notes: smells of strawberries

Noteable relationship:
Haruko Hitamura - In their first match together, Dani got the best of Haruko and beat her in a compromising fashion. After some time past, Haruko came back seeking revenge, but again Dani got the best of her and beat her in a comprimising fashion for the second time. Haruko had developed something of a crush on Danielle and sort after her back stage and managed to arrange a date with her... Their story is still ongoing

Izzi and Cham Cham - It is uncertain if the Brat Pack approached Dani or Dani approached the Brat Pack, but it was made public that Dani would be joining the once tag team (Now faction) Brat Pack as she interupted a handicap match against Izzi and Cham Cham versus Cecilia. She claimed that she was more bratty then either Izzi or Cham Cham and refuses to let the fact that she is mainly hentai focused rather then hardcore focused (like Izzi and Cham Cham) get in the way

Kelly Flowers - Is the first officially recruited member to Brat Pack (with exception of Dani perhaps)

The Cylcops - Brat Pack member

Zhu Rong - Brat Pack member

---------------------------------

Dani's Blog

How Hentai are you:  I’m basically a young up and coming hentai champion in the making! Have you seen my ring attire? It’s obvious I’m not shy! I do tend to struggle against the big hentai champion material wrestlers though and some of the fixtures I’ve been in against them have turned out to be an erotic nightmare for me! But I think that was mainly cause of the size and strength disadvantages that comes with being a kawaii. I’m in my element when put in a hentai kawaii match, I think I can sex up most the other girl’s in the kawaii league if its one on one, and if they don’t want to be sexed up… tough! I’m gonna do it anyway!

Wins: 8
Losses: 4
Draws: 0

Spoiler:

Matches
Dani & Luvi v Natsumi
Dani v Haruko
Dani v Cerbera
Dani v Trinity
Dani v The Little devils
Dani v Cassie
Dani v Eri (page 1-6 is canon)
Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring
Dani Rugu vs. Princess Natasha Rostovik
Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka)

**If there are any matches I have left out or corrections on these, please inform me

Championship belt history:
None

Friends/Allies:
Cham Cham
Izzi
Kelly Flowers
The Cylcops
Zhu Rong
Lil Luci Lollipop (old tag team partners called "Sugar & Spice")
Haruko Hitamura(former girlfriend)

Rivals:
None

Enemies:
None

Crushes:

Eri Kirisaki ♥♥♥

Lil Luci Lollipop ♥♥♥
Haruko Hitamura

(1 heart indicates a minor but notable attraction, 3 indicates a large soft spot for the person, 5 indicates love or infatuation)

Character model tags: Rizel - Rizelmine

The Brat Book

Dani & Luvi v Natsumi
Dani v Haruko
Dani v Cerbera
Dani v Trinity
The Birth of a New Poison
Dani v The Little devils
Dani v Cassie

Hardcore Havoc: Cecilia Northman Vs. the Brat Pack *Cameo*
Mystery Match! Rebecca Tomko Vs. ??? *Cameo*
Brat Business *Promo*
Dani v Eri (page 1-6 is canon)
Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers *Backstage*
Brat Pack Statement of intent *Backstage*
Brat Business: The Case of "THE Cyclops" *Backstage*
Brat Pack (Cham Cham & Zhu Rong) vs. Sabre *Cameo*
Tension Tag Tourney Round 1: The Brat Pack Vs. King's Crew! *Cameo*
24/7: The Brat Pack (Izzi & Cham Cham) vs. Carmen Rodriguez *Cameo*
Brat Pack (Dani Rugu & Kelly Flowers) vs. Josey Wales *Incomplete*

Brat Pack (Izzi & Kelly) vs. Victoria Archer *Cameo*
Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring
Brat Pack Field Studies(Lilith, Dani and Kelly) *Incomplete*
Dani Rugu vs. Princess Natasha Rostovik
Julia Night vs. The Brat Pack (Kelly, Dani & Momoka)
AV 16: Softcore facesit elimination chamber *Ongoing*
Dani Rugu vs Reva Devonport [FWC] *Ongoing*

Last edited by 2 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 5 times in total

Spotlight
characters:
Danielle Rugu ELZuoMvDanielle Rugu OG5hnuaDanielle Rugu Cg3CzYmDanielle Rugu 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down