Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

Berial, BritBrat, ChateauDame, Daaharu, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, OmegaVan0, Serpon, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Serious Training (for TheWamts)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 8 Empty Re: Serious Training (for TheWamts)

Post by Teesta on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 am

DJ Li frowned at Lotte, feeling bad that she was able to beat her pretty handily. But she still felt like the Brit had to have a way that she competed. She couldn't be outclassed in all of her matches, she thought. That would be impossible. So Dani gave her an encouraging smile and said, "Charlotte, I want to go one more round... And this time, I want you to take me on like you would anyone else. Just do what you always do in your matches. I know there's some way you compete that has to make you win, and I want to see it, alright? Just do what you always do, no restrictions." The pink-haired rookie then stood up and held out her hand to offer to help Lotte stand up. Li knew that she was doing serious training, but she could stand to let Lotte compete, maybe not exactly in the way that Dani was used to, but in her own way. Whatever that would be to the cosplaying blonde.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 8 Empty Re: Serious Training (for TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:18 am

"Hah, you're insatiable, Miss Dani... But alright, we can go one more round..." Lotte smiled, evidently tired, but she was never one to say no to a request from anyone... certainly not a super hot international superstar.

The blonde got to her feet with Dani's gracious assistance, and bounced a few times to reinvigorate herself. "But this really has ta be the last round, Miss Dani... cuz I'll knock your cute ass out right now!"

With that hyperbolic declaration, Lotte would zip forward and spin around, reaching for Dani's arm and letting the momentum send the DJ into the corner turnbuckle... or faceplant herself on the mat, one of the two.

Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 8 SAdcZrMSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 8 MVRLLQmSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 8 I82ome3Serious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 8 UAjmKPCSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 8 MAai8oKSerious Training (for TheWamts) - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:22 am

Dani looked pleased that Lotte decided to take her up on one more round. She was sure that the blonde could figure out a way to compete in her own way, and she didn't want her to hold back at all! The DJ helped the Brit up with a smile and pat her on the shoulder, listening to her trash talk. She was entertained by the girl's enthusiasm for sure. The pink-haired girl laughed and shook her head, turning to walk away. "Okay, okay. I appreciate you at least pointing out that my ass is cu--Wha!?"

Much to Dani Li's surprise, she was grabbed by the arm and then thrown towards the turnbuckle! She went straight forward into it, surprised by the whip, and went face-first into the turnbuckle! DJ Li's face bounced off the pad and she immediately dropped to a knee, holding her nose, cringing in pain as she grabbed onto the middle rope with her free hand, dazed from the attack. She had to wonder for a moment if a sneaky attack like that was actually how Lotte would normally fight in a match, but otherwise she had her back turned to her opponent as she tended to her nose, a horrible place for her to be.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum