Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Berial, Daaharu, Diesel_Electric_Razor, FairyGirl, GreatForce, killcarrion, Mart-Kos, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, OmegaVan0, Panda, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

End All

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

End All - Page 3 Empty Re: End All

Post by Lobo on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Clyde, with steel chair in one hand while the other rested on his hard hat was rolling from cover to cover, peeking over everything before moving from box to pipes to corners trying to find...

At that moment he stopped dead in his tracks. "A... Wolf and a Clown?" He said into the mic. "What kinda wild horse hotchy mission y'all got me into!?" He asked aloud as he planted the chair on the ground and leaned agianst it.
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

End All - Page 3 Empty Re: End All

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Jay agreed. "Solem. What the hell are you talking about?"

"You'll know them when you seen them. Thats all I'm gonna say on it. And look at yourself and myself, Jay."

There was nothing. Jay replies moments later. "Shut up."

"Guys. I wouldnt mal much noise if I were you. We dont know who's here or how many there are. And being loud will attract attention to you..."

Jay rolls his eyes, though no one could see it. "Whatever. I ain't going down easy, if at all. I can guarantee you that for sure. I guess I'll go back to searching, but Im doing it even more begrudgingly than before." The man went back to walking through the building he was currently in.
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum