by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Competitive Spirits

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Competitive Spirits  - Page 4 Empty Re: Competitive Spirits

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:01 pm

The friendly banter between the two newly met wrestlers was quickly turning a bit sour, in both of their mouths. Daisuke initially was annoyed by Erin's lighthearted comments and now Erin was ticked off at Daisuke who began to show his own cocky side. Erin simply wanted to prove the rookie was as good as the prince in the ring but for Daisuke, it was about proving he was better.

When Erin turned the tables on her opponent, she wrapped her arm around his neck in a tightly locked position. At first, due to it just being a spar, the prince assumed it was a simply facelock. He quickly wrapped his own arms around her once more to give her a squeeze as he began to reply back "Mnfh this only proves tha-OWWWW" suddenly he found himself being driven, face first, into the ring canvas as Erin nailed Daisuke with a DDT.

With his face planted against the mats, Daisuke moaned out loudly as he rolled away from the orange haired tomboy and tumbled towards the bottom ropes, where he made his exit out of the ring, stepping down on the gym floor- he shook his head while massaging it to ease the slight pain, his back was turned towards Erin, who was in the ring.

The prince tried to hide his frustration and anger as he took a breather as well.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:44 am

Erin heard a satisfying thud as Daisuke's head hit the ground. "Hope the canvas tasted good!" She would taunt. Having landed a good move she felt significantly less angry. She would get up and watch as Daisuke left the ring. Without a referee to say anything, he could stay there as long as he wanted. Erin raised an eyebrow, not understanding why he decided to stop fighting. "Hey, what's the matter? Give up already?" She asked. The question wasn't meant as a taunt, she just really thought her opponent had had enough. She was slightly disappointed that Daisuke didn't have a cheeky comeback ready for her.

Erin walked up to the edge of the ring and lay down on the canvas. She would reach under the bottom rope towards Daisuke and grab at his arm. She wanted to drag him back towards the ring so she could slam him down a few more times before calling it a day. "Come on, I thought you wanted to practice with me." She would say, eager to continue. She wanted a win, but would rather the match end with something more exciting than a ring out.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:56 am

With Daisuke's head smacked against the ring canvas, he heard that cheeky taunt by his opponent which only fuelled his own anger. Erin made Daisuke eat the mat and now it was her turn to taunt back to the prince, who had been arrogantly mocking her moments before. Daisuke rolled away from Erin, until he reached the bottom ropes and he rolled out of the ring, turning his back to the orange haired beauty as he massaged his face, while gritting his teeth.

"Mngh I'm not giving up to a rookie"he grunted as he took a time to take a breather before turning around and seeing her on the floor trying to grab his arm. "Practice huh?"he said shaking his head, Daisuke hopped up on the ring apron himself and entered the ring, as he approached Erin nose to nose and chest to chest.

" By that last move it doesn't seem like you want to practice-how about....you and me....one on one....for real, right now! If you really want to do this then let's do it, I'll show you how to wrestle, rookie"he said as things got a bit heated between the two after a string of taunts and more technical moves.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:30 am

Erin would push her chest out, almost bumping Daisuke. "You might wanna give up to this rookie before she completely wipes the floor with you." She said with a grin. Rookie or not Erin was no pushover. Judging by how things were going so far, Erin felt she had the right to be as confident as she was. She laughed a bit as Daisuke mentioned her last move. "Haha sorry. I guess I got a little too rough for you huh?" She would apologize even if it sounded more like she was being condescending. She hadn't expected things to get so heated but it seemed the taunting from both sides had escalated things to where they were now. Not wanting to back down from a challenge though Erin would accept. "Hmmph well if you want to get your ass kicked that bad, I'll gladly help." She would say, ready to get serious.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:30 am

Daisuke would feel her firm chest puff out and press against his own as the two were pressed up against each other in a classic staredown, in the heated moment. "I highly doubt that, you talk alot but I doubt you can back it up" he replied back with an even grin to match Erin's. In truth, she had stood toe to toe with the prince and even made him break into a sweat after nailing him with that DDT.

Things seem to calm down as Erin laughed off Daisuke's concerned on her last move, as he took a step back from her to calm the situation down as Erin was not interested in backing off from Daisuke's face once he had pressed up to her. "Hmph, not really- was just not expecting that in a spar but if you want to take it up a notch, I'm game" he said, not really accepting that as a proper apology.

Now that things had gotten a bit rough and heated, both wrestler's wanted a win- not just a spar to get better and in shape. " Fine then, I'll enjoy making you submit! That's a promise"he would say as he would stretch his arms and limber up before circling his opponent, eyes fixed at her position as he would take up a wrestlers crouch position looking for an opening to lunge in at her, as the pair was about to wrestle for real this time!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:54 am

Erin would start to laugh as Daisuke promised to make her submit. "Haha yeah sure. Maybe if you can manage a good hold." She responded. Having gotten the better of Daisuke during their spar, Erin was feeling pretty cocky. She would watch him carefully as he stretched out his arms and crouched. She didn't bother to stretch herself, having had plenty of time to warm up beforehand. Erin would let Daisuke get the first move in. She waited for him in hopes of countering whatever he decided to throw at her.

Seeing Daisuke lunge at her, Erin would try to catch him in the act. She had overestimated herself however and was pushed back by him. She would stumble back until she was against the ropes where she tried to push back. She began to think perhaps letting her opponent start things off wasn't her brightest idea.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:43 am

Daisuke only grinned when Erin chuckled at his promise "You wont be laughter later on, trust me. I'm pretty sure even the basic of submissions are enough to make you submit" he snarled, in over confidence. As the prince began to stretch out and finish his warm-ups, Erin simply stood and watched her opponent do his things before giving him the first move.

Daisuke circled her around before lunging in to grapple up with her, the cocky female wrestler was a bit caught by her opponents intensity and was wrong footed in the grapple, where Daisuke easily managed to push her back to the ropes. Daisuke's body leaned against Erin's who was now sandwiched between the ropes and her opponent, Daisuke felt her push back and he obliged.

Taking a step back, he saw the perfect chance to land his move, with her chest opened up the wrestling prince wound up his right back hand and attempted to unleash a stinging chop right across Erin's purple sports bra! *THAWK*

" Shyyaahh!" he grunted as his hand smacked across her chest.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Erin would grunt as she was awkwardly sandwiched between Daisuke's body and the ropes. She had forgotten just how strong he was and tried her best to push him back. "This isn't gonna get me to submit." She joked, still trying to squirm away. "Not that I don't appreciate the effort." With a burst of strength she seemed to get him away momentarily.

She was about to make a move when she was hit hard across the chest. "Yaaah!" She yelped, taken completely by surprise. She stumbled back against the ropes. "You just hit my boobs!" She yelled at Daisuke. "You don't just slap a girl there." She continued to scold him, her chest still stinging from the hit. She would quickly remember what some other wrestlers in the league did and realize that this wasn't as rare of an occurrence as she would think.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:29 pm

With Daisuke pressed up to his opponent, he felt her push back as he tried to keep her there to show off his strength and she even managed to put in a cheeky remark "Don't worry, this isn't intended to make you submit- unless you really want to?"he smirked before he was pushed back as Erin finally showed some of her impressive strength to push him back.

Once he staggered back, he quickly stepped back in to send a mighty chop across her chest, really sending a stinging chest slap across her boobs which made her yelp in pain and she staggered back to the ropes again, complaining at the tactic. "Hah sorry princess, aren't we wrestling for real? This was a perfectly legal move- not my fault you're a bit sensitive" he moved before trying to grab her hair to yank her towards him, looking to wrap his arm around her head, smacking her left cheek against the side of his chest to secure in a tight side headlock, squeezing his biceps around her head.

"Tap!" he commanded her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:04 pm

"Oh shut up." Was the only thing Erin could think of to say. He had a point, this was a fight. She gasped as she was pulled by the hair and ended up in the headlock. It was times like these she wished for shorter hair. She would struggle to get her head loose but Daisuke had secured a fairly tight hold. Erin groaned as she felt him squeeze tighter. "Grrr...let go!" she complained.

Not taking too kindly to being ordered to submit Erin would try to drive her elbow into Daisuke's gut. "Not happening!" She'd respond. She would try to punch and elbow Daisuke's body multiple times until he decided to let go or stop her. She was hoping at least one strike would catch him and cause him to loosen up.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next