Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

So a lunatic walks into a bar...

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So a lunatic walks into a bar... Empty So a lunatic walks into a bar...

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:20 pm

The Black Racer was happy, really happy. It was all fiery and chaotic in his mind right now (Which is a good thing). He had his second win and over a real tank of a woman. So after walking around for a bit in the streets of Japan and taking a few pictures with the fans, he finally came upon a bar that seemed reputable. And by reputable he meant had a sign with Godzilla on it. "Hello hangover, did ya miss me?" he said as he entered the Godzilla Bar (Not knowing what it was actually called).

The inside looked nice, like if the bar from "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" was renovated slightly. Walking to the back, he'd take a seat and collapse onto the bar in exhaustion. He had just taken a beating after all. Then looking up at the woman behind the bar to order, the racer noticed she seemed terrified. Then looking around, a few other people seemed to be staring with worried faces. Oh yeah he got these looks before, he better clear the air.

Slowly standing up he would yell, "I AM NOT ROBBING YOU! I AM JUST CRAZY! BUT NOT CRAZY BANG BANG...CRAZY HA HA HA HA!" There that should calm the masses, even though they probably didn't speak english, or like his metallic voice saying bang. Looking back at the female bartender, he'd say, "Whiskey and Bourbon please~"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

So a lunatic walks into a bar... Empty Re: So a lunatic walks into a bar...

Post by noob Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Erin was just trying to knock back a few beers when she heard the commotion to the side of her. She sighed and started to scold the 'troublemaker'. "Would you keep it down?" She yelled before looking at who she was yelling at. "You're ..." she stopped as soon as she turned to the racer. "Well umm...I don't know what you are actually." She laughs, not knowing what to make of his appearance.

Erin waves a hand at the racer. "Never mind just shut up. It's no fun here when everyone's all freaked out." She would continue. Erin picked up her bottle and resumed drinking as if nothing happened.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:19 pm

After ordering a drink, the girl next to The Black Racer told him to keep it down. As she turned to face him though, it seemed like she was amused by his attire. Waving her hand though she just told him to shut up and not to freak out the people. Now usually the racer would start a fight with said people who who tell him to shut it, but today was a good day, so he decided to give the girl a break.

"Oh sorry, I'm just here to celebrate a bit!" he would exclaim to the women. "Mind if I buy you a few drinks? I need a good buddy to drink with!"

But without letting her answer he'd look to the bartender again saying "This girl's drinks are on me tonight!" Then turning back to her with an extended hand he'd ask, "What's your name friend?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:41 pm

"Name's Erin." She'd say and give his hand a hard shake. She was always excited to drink all she wanted for free. "And thanks a ton for picking up the tab!" Erin exclaimed with a grin. She yelled at the bartender for another beer and then quickly finished what was left of her current one.

"So what's the celebration for? Actually rob a place?" Erin asked the man. She figured she might as well know what she was drinking for, not that she would have minded if it was just for the hell of it.

noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Taking her hand he'd shake the girl's hand, though she shook much harder. "Your welcome, Erin! The name's Racer...Black Racer" he would say before she yelled to get another drink. He was going to spend a lot it seemed...but that's life.

"While that does sound fun, I try to stay away for banks... they always tackle me ya know!...Tonight's celebration is for my second win in Tension!" he would say as his drink arrived. "Cheers!" he would say as he lifted his mask up halfway, and downed the shot of bourbon. Finishing it quickly he'd clang the glass back on the bar and drop his mask back down. Giving his attention back to Erin.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:31 pm

Erin was surprised to hear that her new drinking buddy was a wrestler. She would have obviously expected him to be a racer. Erin wondered what kind of opponent he fought against but it didn't matter all that much. A win was a win.  "Hmmm well congrats! And cheers!" She raises her bottle for a second and then puts it back down. "I hope you win your next one too, I could use the free drinks." She says with a smile. She doubted he would buy drinks the second time but it was worth a shot.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:05 pm

The Black Racer was thrilled to have a companion for the night, and this conversation was going better than most of his. Hearing her comment, the racer would would pat her on the back saying, "Sure that'd be great!". Wow, first a win, and now he had found a pretty good friend! He didn't have many of those these days. Then looking at the bartender again he'd say, "Another shot of bourbon please!"

He usually didn't drink this fast, but he was feeling good, and the alcohol could only help! "So Erin what about you and your life? If you don't mind me asking..." he would say curious of her story. She didn't seem like a local after all.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:07 pm

"Well I moved here from Ireland pretty recently and the AFW decided to pay me well." Erin explained. " Nothing really to spectacular." She added and took another sip of her beer. She made sure to wave at the bartender and ask him to bring her another bottle when Racer ordered his next drink. This time she ordered a slightly more expensive drink.

Erin looked around the bar expecting to see Racer's friends but didn't find anything out of the ordinary. "So do you usually go partying alone?" She asked, wondering if anyone else was going to be joining them.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:23 pm

After hearing that Erin was also in AFW The Black Racer brightened up. They had something in common, which was great since he had zero friends inside the organization. "Cool, I thought you seemed like the fighting type. But don't cut yourself short, some people's stories are way more boring than that! I mean have you ever watched downtown abbey...heh someone had to write that Hahaha!" he said trying to compliment his drinking buddy. "Besides, what's more exciting than getting a job at AFW!" he said as she ordered a more expensive drink. Man she could hold liquor, but that was an important quality to have to be honest.

But as Erin asked her next question it kinda struck a nerve for him. He knew no one in Japan, and those he came in contact with usually hated him. He didn't even have any family to talk to, though he preferred that. But he was not going to let the first person he had gotten along with know his troubles. "Well kinda...I just prefer to get out and meet people... Besides I'm pretty new here, haven't really gotten to know anybody yet." the racer would explain, hoping the pain wouldn't register through his voice changer.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:59 pm

"This guy's trying WAY to hard to be funny." Erin thought to herself. For the moment she laughed along though. She was enjoying his cheerful disposition. "Yeah haha I guess you're right. There certainly aren't any dull moments wrestling here. I just thought you were expecting some dramatic or flashy story. But that's not me." She agrees. Finally deciding to take it a bit easy Erin would put down her bottle for a while.

Erin would quickly realize her mistake. She didn't mean to make the guy feel bad but it seemed like she might have hit a nerve. "Oh oops. I forgot you just had your first win and must be pretty new like me." She tried to explain "Well by the time you win 10, you'll have a huge party." She says with a big smile. She was after all hoping to be invited.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next