» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

So a lunatic walks into a bar...

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So a lunatic walks into a bar... - Page 2 Empty Re: So a lunatic walks into a bar...

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:10 am

"Don't worry yourself about Erin, I can get along without...anybody technically...besides made one today right?" the racer would say once again cheerful. "Though it would help to know someone who spoke Japanese...last week I got lost in the city on my way back to my hotel, while wearing this I may add...and the people I asked for directions from drew me a map...and where did I end up?" the racer would say before pausing.

"I ended up at a mental hospital... which was pretty funny to be honest." he said with a light chuckle.

Realising that he may have strayed from the point a bit he continues, "My point is, I'm doing just fine, hell I could probably have a party anytime I wanted if I sent out a post on social media...but some of my fans are crazy...so I don't plan on doing that...you seem like a good person to have at a party though!" Then the racer's bourbon arrived as the bartender placed it by him.

"Feel free to drink more if you like, I'm not buying anything big for a while!" the racer would say noticing that Erin stopped drinking. Though that was completely fine with him, she probably didn't want to be too drunk too soon.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

So a lunatic walks into a bar... - Page 2 Empty Re: So a lunatic walks into a bar...

Post by noob Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:17 am

Erin couldn't help but just stare at the man and raise her eyebrow. "How did you...why did...ya know what, nevermind." She finally said, figuring it was better to just not ask how they let him out of the mental hospital once he arrived. She knew that she wouldn't let someone dressed like he was just leave no questions asked. She decided to bring the focus back on her drink as she took a sip. "Oh don't you worry about me. I intend to drink more." She would smile at him. She didn't intend to break the bank, but a few more drinks surely wouldn't leave the man broke. At least that's what she hoped.

"Hey by the way I've been meaning to ask, why are you still wearing all of that?" Erin asked. She was puzzled as to why he would purposely wear something that he knew would alarm people. She didn't think it was totally a bad look, but definitely not normal. Whatever his deal was, Erin was sure it was interesting.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:07 pm

Beda Simmons meanwhilst, was walking down the street. The huge woman had had an awful few hours, slowly recovering from her debut match, and still feeling the burning pains from being speared off of the roof of a limo as well as the humiliation from being beaten by a much smaller opponent. She found growing up that drinking helped ease her pain, so the former soldier wanted to find relief of her broken form by drinking at a bar.

She finally reached her destination, and looked up at the Godzilla sign hanging above. Entering the bar, she notably got a few awkward looks from customers, more then likely due to her large form. Ignoring the stares, Beda looked at her surroundings when suddenly her eyes went wide open as she noticed who was sitting at the bar.

The Black Racer, the very man who had beat her, was enjoying a drink at the bar, chatting to an Irish chick with his trademark charm. The anger started to boil in her body as her expression turned into one of rage, roaring "RACER!" at the top of the lungs, the entire bar going quiet at the gesture.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:55 pm

The Black Racer was usually pretty bad with conversation but for once he was doing alright. Though she seemed confused by the story he told her, Erin seemed to be enjoying herself, saying she would be having more to drink. And as the racer continued to talk with her, he felt pretty relaxed. It was nice to have talks now and again after all. And then the Irish girl asked him about why he was still wearing his attire.

"Oh well I usually keep that to myself, but the reason I wear this is..." the racer would start to say until a roar filled the air. It took no time for him to realize beda was in the bar, since she had yelled quite a bit in there match. God this was bad, there was no way he was getting out of here without a brawl, and what was worse was that his new pal Erin was without a doubt going to get dragged into it. Maybe he should try to warn her before hand.

"Erin...do not move...Beda can be set off by the slightest gesture...so if we don't move she might go away..." he would say slowly as if she couldn't hear him. God he hoped she wouldn't throw him into another car...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:12 am

Just like the rest of the bar, Erin quickly turned to see what caused the noise. "Oh god...another crazy huh?" She thought to herself, quickly recalling how Racer made his entrance. She just wanted to have a decent time getting a drink without any yelling or fighting but it seemed like tonight wasn't the night for that.

There was a brief moment of silence before the black racer's comment. Erin figured after that it was once again appropriate to speak. "I'm assuming she's with you?" Erin would comment to Racer, pointing at the girl at the entrance and ignoring his advice to not move. "I thought you didn't have any friends here." She continued even though it was fairly obvious to everyone that Beda was no friend.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:45 am

Walking directly up to The Black Racer, Beda listened as he joked that if they stayed still that she would move on...but she wasn't here to play games. Watching as the rest of the people at the bar scampered off minus Racer & the irish woman, she would grab the back of his head and knock it directly onto the bar!

"I am by no means his friend, he's a man I have unfinished business with....speaking of which, who are you?" Beda said in a somewhat threatening tone, staring directly at the orange-haired woman as he pressed Racer's head down on the bar, trying to ignore his annoying voice.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:05 am

"I would not call Bedasaures Rex here my...gackk!" The Black Racer would whisper until the angry woman knocked his head into the bar with a thud. "Owwww...see? Not a friend" he would say as his head was pressed against the bar. But then Beda started to ask the his buddy who she was.

"Oh, well where are manners? Beda this is Erin I met her here shortly after knocking you out in the parking lot...and Erin this raging tank of war is Beda...but you can call her Brienne, she loves that!" The Black Racer would say, mocking Beda at every chance he got. "But speaking of manners, are you going to let my head off the bar anytime soon? Cause I am trying to relax, and I am pretty sure that your crushing my skull" It probably wasn't the best idea to poke at Beda any longer, but at this point he didn't think he could make things any worse, so why the hell not.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Erin's eyes would go wide as all of a sudden Racer's face was slammed into the counter. She cringed in empathy. Luckily for him, he was wearing a helmet. "M...me? Erin.  Who the hell are you?" She would reply, a bit taken aback by the sudden violence.

Not wanting to get to involved with something she didn't know about, Erin would play it safe and just let Racer do the talking. "I'm assuming she has a reason to be angry and isn't just a random bitch?" She would ask her drinking buddy. She wanted to help racer out but for all she knew he could have just kicked Beda's dog and she's be complely justified.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:15 am

Beda continued to keep the man's head pressed down on the bar. "He's right, the name's Beda Simmons." She said confidently, before finally letting him go, but continued to keep a grip on his shoulder in case he tried an escape. Getting a good look of Erin, Beda kept her face void of emotion and said "don't worry, he's the only one I'm interested in....and right now he better give me an excuse not to throw him through every table in this place.", slowly hardening her grip on Racer's shoulder.

"He humiliated me in my debut at AFW, which is something I don't take kindly to" Beda said, answering Erin'a question. "I wonder how easy it would be to crush a man's vocal chords...care to find out?" She continued, threatening the black suited Racer.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:34 am

Finally getting his face off the bar, The Black Racer would have run and done the thing he did against Beda their entire match, run. But she put her hand on his shoulder keeping him in place, and as he thought up a great deal of curses for this situation, he heard the woman talk about tables, and how he humiliated her. "Ok one...I don't think what happened in our match was that bad...two...your used me to break a great many cars, and I didn't complain about that did I?...and three...what the fuck is you problem with using me to break things huh? What did this place ever do to you to bring on your wrath?" he would say in response.

"Also don't get all threatening on me Beda, it's not gonna get anything from me so you can just leave, or sit over there?" The racer would say pointing to the other end of the bar. "Either ones fine really, I just don't want this to escalate. So lets leave it with I beat you, and go our separate ways." He really shouldn't have said beat you he thought as he finished. Too late now though, whatever happens, happens.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next