by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A catfight in the gym

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A catfight in the gym Empty A catfight in the gym

Post by xalex Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Some day have past after Susanne lost her fight with Masato. It was her first fight in the AFW and directly a lost. Things didn´t go well her in the last time. But the blonde girl wanted to chance that. She didn´t want to give up just after her first lost. After that match she able the get back to her feets, not only in the ring. She wanted to go on. No matter what would come into her way she would work as long as it would take to overcome it and become stronger. The lost against Masato only fired her up even more. She wanted to make an impact in the league and wanted to show the world what she was made of. So Sue decided to go back to her workout plan and start to work harder than before to become stronger.

Early in the morning the blonde girl stood up and made her way to the gym, just like every day. But today was a little bit different. The gym was completely empty. She was the only one there. Sue looked around a bit confused when she walked in. Normally this place was really crowed at this time. Sue didn´t get any memo that today the place was closed or something like that. At the open door she didn´t see anything, so she didn´t mind anymore and would start her normally work out. At least no peeking this time.

Back to top Go down

A catfight in the gym Empty Re: A catfight in the gym

Post by KillerV Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:19 am

It wont be long that after a moment he could hear the foot steps entering the empty gym, King comes out in his dark blue jeans, black boots and black tank top and of course, his signature black leopard mask that he rarely takes it off in public, even the private gym where only him and his, soon-to-be victim.... opponent.... to face the beast.

"Heh, good morning there, I think I've seen you around before.... not able to kick ass much Im guessing?" He asked confidently while still walking towards her and could see how much muscles she have in that tiny frames but regardless, he loves to take on nearly anyone and anyone he could try destroy by his powerful hands and strength. "I guess its just the two of us, how about we get in the ring and test ourselves who is the strongest among the two hmm?"

He would move pass the babe and heading to the ring, standing beside it and gesturing her to go in first, eyeing on his next possible opponent and see if she'll take his offers, if she refuses, well he got plan B coming up if that happens.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Sue turned around surprised when she heard a voice calling throw the gym. It seem like someone else was here too. It was a mouton of a man. A giant totally packed with muscles. Sue looked over to him when he walked closer to her. What the fuck this guy wanted from her? He was kind of creepy with his strange jaguar mask over his head. Sue swallowed when she stood up. She was wearing a black sport bra and a black, knee long training trouser.

“Ahm how about u introduce yourself first before asking someone for a match…”, said Susanna first while flexing her muscles a bit. She had a strange feeling like she had seen this guys somewhere before. But she wouldn´t tell exactly where, but she was sure she didn´t meet him hear in the gym.

She bowed down to grab her bag and picked it up slowly, always keeping her eyes on the mountain in front of her. She put her back over her shoulder. “Hm I would normally say yes to every stranger who asks me for a match in the gym, but I am really sorry but I have to go… I need to go somewhere else, now… so maybe the next time, big nameless cat!”

Sue would turn around and start to walk a little bit faster than normally towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:46 pm

While King offering her a match against him privately in the ring with just the two of them, curious if her muscle toned body can handle him though when he issued the challenge to this blonde, she 'kindly' refused to face him for the match as she starting to pack up and about to leave the gym.

King grunt and gonna try to persuade her somehow to get this girl interest in facing the baddest male Tension in history. "Oh runaway huh? Dont want to take on the infamous Killer King? You might get a 'huge' reputation on trying to defeat me, or lose badly against me, either way, you can chicken out all you want then!"

The beast then moving to the ring to roll himself in, heading to the center of the ring as he awaiting for her to come face him, curious if the tough woman would changed her mind and face the beast, grab him by the fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:40 am

Sue was half way done when she heard his name. She then imminently stopped for one moment. He should be Killer King. That Killer King. He was a pretty big name in the company. One of the biggest if she was right. For one moment she thought about if that could be right. But he really looked like Killer King… not only because of the mask. Killer King is supposed to be a big and muscular man.
Sue turned around and looked how the big cat entered the ring. She bites her lips… if it was really the real one… a match with him could give her some badly needed experience. Even he was a bit over her own league… After some moment of thinking she walked closer to the ring.

“SO why should I fight you? What can I win?”, she asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:24 am

After what King have said he could see the buff n tough blonde stopped for a brief moment and turns around to look right at him, not shes curious about him when the beast mention who he is and surely, now she knows what kind of man the monster been recognized by everyone, the whole wrestling league, the world.

"Why? Well then...." King slowly walking towards to the ropes, slightly leaning over. "Taking me on and may defeat me, make a name of yourself is like taking on a legend, people will talk about you, may get promoted too...... only IF you can defeat me." King thinks his words would be enough to persuade her to face him. "Im ready whenever you are, step in the ring with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Sue thought for some moment. This was a really hard decision. It sounded too good to be real. A match with the well known Killer King. The blond women Bit on her lips while watching him in the ring. This could really be a chance to make her name well known all over the afw… but also it was a big risk to jump into the ring with him right here.

But suddenly she smiled a bit and throw her back away. Then she stepped to the ring and slide into it. She stood against her opponent. “Tell me the rules kitty cat… I am in!”

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:29 pm

King looking at the girl to see what she think, it will only take a moment forh er to decide to moving towards to the ring and stepping inside to meet up with the beast, King looking right at her which she asked whats the rules while his arms crossed front of his chest. "Well, the rules is NHB Pro match, anything goes, win by pinfall or submission, sounds good?"

Whenever she respond and finish talking, King gonna show her the match he wants by attempting to pounce forward with his big right arm out going to clothesline her out of nowhere across her chest. "GRRRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Sue would stretch a bit, getting ready for the upcoming match. she would watch her much bigger opponent. This would be really hard. „Okay the rules are totally fine with me! I have been in some matches like that before soo…“

The blond woman had her eyes shut for one moment… but when she opened it again she saw the cat masked wrestler coming towards her throwing a devastating over her chest. It felt like she was hit by a truck of something like that… It had so much force behind it, it not simply send her downwards to the mat, she also send flying backwards a bit before hitting the match. Sue would grab her chest trying to breath… but her chest muscles get tensioned from the impact so she couldn´t breathe very well…

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:58 pm

King started out being ruthless clothesline at the start or just little bit before it could begin. his muscled arm collided across her chest taking down the blonde really and all he have to do afterwards is staring down over his hurt opponent, thinking what to do next.

"Ha!" King get his right foot up to place it down onto her stomach, not to stop but grinding his boot against her rock hard looking abs, wanted to 'wipe his boob' making sure its clean and have her be the dirty one. "Whats the mstter? Cant get up?" mocking the babe while he adds bit of pressures on her bare belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next